Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-22-2019, 02:49 PM  
Veteran

Lamar Jackson

I was pretty skeptical about him but he is legit. If the Ravens keep the D up as they always do I can see many battles in the playoffs against them for awhile.
Hamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-26-2019, 01:24 AM   #226
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTVietnam View Post
Please enlighten me on how Mahomes who couldnt pick up a 3rd and 2 to beat the Titans is playing better than L. Jackson who has beat the Pats, Rams, Seahawks, and Texans by large margins in the past 5 weeks
Maybe if Andy "The Genius" Reid had called something better than a one-read TE screen to Blake "Dickhands" Bell, Mahomes would've had a chance to pick up the 3rd and 2.

Lucky Reid's stupid fat ass didn't call a punt on 3rd and 2 - "they'll never see it coming."
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2019, 03:18 AM   #227
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Maybe if Andy "The Genius" Reid had called something better than a one-read TE screen to Blake "Dickhands" Bell, Mahomes would've had a chance to pick up the 3rd and 2.

Lucky Reid's stupid fat ass didn't call a punt on 3rd and 2 - "they'll never see it coming."
If Mahomes wants to be a true GOAT and leader he needs to tell Andy what he sees and what to call in that situation..

Its not all on Andy. .

to be clear Id still take Mahomes on my team over Jackson but this season LJ is playing better football and its not close
DTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 03:23 AM   #228
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

He’s a black, more athletic Alex Smith. Just get a lead against them and force him to pass.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 03:53 AM   #229
Trippin' BAWLZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
He meant his head, you ****ing reerun.
Maybe he meant his ding a ling
DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-26-2019, 05:24 AM
Spott
This message has been deleted by Spott.
Old 11-26-2019, 05:33 AM   #230
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Well he's gonna be facing some very decent defenses over the next five weeks so we're gonna see what he's really made of.

Niners
Bills
Jets
Browns
Steelers

He struggled previously against the Browns and Steelers defenses so that should be interesting to see how he adapts the second time around. The Niners and Bills have legit defenses and the Jets are number one at stopping the run if I remember correctly. So over the course of these next five games the Pats and Chiefs will be able to see what the other DC's are coming up with to stop him and gather that info ahead of the playoffs.

I wonder if it would be worth packing the box and just rushing three guys with a spy to cover him? Because I really don't think going for sacks is the answer here. Making him throw the ball several times IS the answer. He threw 40 plus times in Arrowhead and was garbage..so this has to be the plan. When you watch his throws they are no longer than around 10-15 yards and often they are straight throws...he very rarely throws deep shots left or right. So rush three, pack the box, have a spy and crowd the middle of the field whilst having your secondary play man to man!!..that's what I would try.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 11-26-2019, 06:13 AM   #231
Starter

I think we all have hurt feelings because after last year we assumed we had the new GOAT and as a result were going to cakewalk to numerous Superbowls over the next 15 or so years. Well now there is another team and fan base that legitimately feels that way. We wanted the whole cake. Haven’t even had a slice yet.
njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-26-2019, 06:14 AM   #232
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Well he's gonna be facing some very decent defenses over the next five weeks so we're gonna see what he's really made of.

Niners
Bills
Jets
Browns
Steelers

He struggled previously against the Browns and Steelers defenses so that should be interesting to see how he adapts the second time around. The Niners and Bills have legit defenses and the Jets are number one at stopping the run if I remember correctly. So over the course of these next five games the Pats and Chiefs will be able to see what the other DC's are coming up with to stop him and gather that info ahead of the playoffs.

I wonder if it would be worth packing the box and just rushing three guys with a spy to cover him? Because I really don't think going for sacks is the answer here. Making him throw the ball several times IS the answer. He threw 40 plus times in Arrowhead and was garbage..so this has to be the plan. When you watch his throws they are no longer than around 10-15 yards and often they are straight throws...he very rarely throws deep shots left or right. So rush three, pack the box, have a spy and crowd the middle of the field whilst having your secondary play man to man!!..that's what I would try.
Of late he annihilated new england, Seattle, and the Rams defense. I think he's improved quite a bit since we last played him. He's starting to become a threat. As someone else said the way to beat him is to get an early lead. We're one of the few teams with the firepower to do that. But it's a matchup I don't really love.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2019, 06:29 AM   #233
In Search of a Life

Right now it's not lamar Jackson that scares me. Same way jimmy garopolo doesn't. The problem is that you have to beat that whole team. The defense has improved by leaps and bounds. And that team can bludgeon you with the run game. And if you don't get an early lead they can Derrick Henry us the entire second half.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 06:38 AM   #234
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Last night, they just flat out did whatever they wanted to the Rams. I mean, that shit looked like a college game. I never thought much of the Rams (even last season when they went to the SB) but I don't think they are Bengal level suck. Ravens made them look like...the Bengals. It was remarkable.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2019, 06:44 AM   #235
In Search of a Life

I like how everyone just throws out “just get a lead against them “. Like it’s just that easy. That’s a damn good defense.

What if you can’t get build up a lead ? Then what?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2019, 06:49 AM   #236
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Of late he annihilated new england, Seattle, and the Rams defense. I think he's improved quite a bit since we last played him. He's starting to become a threat. As someone else said the way to beat him is to get an early lead. We're one of the few teams with the firepower to do that. But it's a matchup I don't really love.
He ran on Settle late in the game but never done much passing the ball. The Pats fumbled and the defense got a TD as well and tbh Ingram was the one who was hurting the Pats more than anything...and yet still in that game they kept Lamar fairly bottled up in the middle portion before the fumble changed everything. Like I said above rush three, pack the box and have a spy...you literally have to forget about sacking him and focus on filling the rush lanes so he's forced to throw the ball...I honestly don't think he's capable of long drives where he has to dink and dunk his way up the field.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 11-26-2019, 06:59 AM   #237
MVP

blitz him, but you've got to maintain rush lanes with your front four.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2019, 07:06 AM   #238
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

One the ways Jackson finds running lanes is when the D-line is too aggressive and he uses that to break off a run. By sending three and making your guys rush mainly down the middle it would confuse the hell out of him imo and force him to hold the ball or potentially run into a spy.
Old 11-26-2019, 07:06 AM   #239
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
He ran on Settle late in the game but never done much passing the ball. The Pats fumbled and the defense got a TD as well and tbh Ingram was the one who was hurting the Pats more than anything...and yet still in that game they kept Lamar fairly bottled up in the middle portion before the fumble changed everything. Like I said above rush three, pack the box and have a spy...you literally have to forget about sacking him and focus on filling the rush lanes so he's forced to throw the ball...I honestly don't think he's capable of long drives where he has to dink and dunk his way up the field.
This is a team that can run you into the ground even if you pack the box. You can't just stop lamar. You also have to stop the ravens run offense. That's why you have to beat them in a sprint. Take them away from what they do best. We did that the first time but I suspect their defense is much better right now.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 07:06 AM   #240
My Mamma Says

Once all the teams watch all the tape on him.. he will be stopped..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.