Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-29-2019, 10:31 PM   #2
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
In my franchise I had to trade him. Can't afford to pay an 83 overall DE 28 million a year. Sure I could get him up to an 88-90 but by then he'd be 30 years old and start to decline. I had to pick and choose who I wanted to pay. I chose Mahomes, Hill, Jones and Fuller (since for some reason Fuller is rated pretty high). I even had to get rid of Sammy even though I really wanted to keep him.
ya I had no cap space at all to even sign draft picks so I cut Sammy Watkins and Eric Fisher. I did some cheesing to get Clark up to an 88 pretty quick with his 40 sacks for me but I paid Hill and Jones during the season. Jones didn't do anything because they can't get off of blocks on all madden but it is what it is.

I have to go into the next season with 48 players on the roster (lol).
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2019, 06:27 AM   #3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
ya I had no cap space at all to even sign draft picks so I cut Sammy Watkins and Eric Fisher. I did some cheesing to get Clark up to an 88 pretty quick with his 40 sacks for me but I paid Hill and Jones during the season. Jones didn't do anything because they can't get off of blocks on all madden but it is what it is.

I have to go into the next season with 48 players on the roster (lol).
Who did you sign to screw up the cap space? There's a amount reserved for rookies depending on the picks you have. I just won a superbowl with the stock roster, and I signed the big names to long deals and still had 18mil in cap room come free agency offseason. Now i can release Dirty Dan, Sherman, Wakins to free up a ton of money for Mahomes long deal. Watkins contract is terrible.
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-30-2019, 06:40 AM   #4
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspengc8 View Post
Who did you sign to screw up the cap space? There's a amount reserved for rookies depending on the picks you have. I just won a superbowl with the stock roster, and I signed the big names to long deals and still had 18mil in cap room come free agency offseason. Now i can release Dirty Dan, Sherman, Wakins to free up a ton of money for Mahomes long deal. Watkins contract is terrible.
That contract is 100% designed for him to either be cut or sign a new deal after 2 years. It was him betting on himself that he could go back into the FA market at 26 and the Chiefs giving Mahomes weapons as a first time starter.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2019, 01:49 PM   #5
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspengc8 View Post
all I really did was resign Hill and Jones and tag Fuller during the offseason and had to make cuts to sign anybody.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.