Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-27-2019, 01:44 PM   #2
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Yeah must have been so hard playing football with Tom Brady and making millions of dollars in the process. **** out of here with that bullshit.

No hate for Gronk though he retired and gave Pats plenty of time to adjust unlike Luck.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-27-2019, 01:46 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Yeah must have been so hard playing football with Tom Brady and making millions of dollars in the process. **** out of here with that bullshit.

No hate for Gronk though he retired and gave Pats plenty of time to adjust unlike Luck.
Sorry you hate your life so much.

Maybe read a self help book?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 11:38 AM   #4
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Sorry you hate your life so much.

Maybe read a self help book?
How do you correlate me hating my life w that post? Maybe you should take some reading comprehension classes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorentinePogen View Post
Why are you so worked up over this?
I wouldnt say I am worked up I'm just making a few posts voicing my opinion. As usual because I'm not a follower and going along w the crowd many here on CP want to act like I am obsessed w Luck retiring which is ridiculous.

It is what it is. Lucks life, he has a right to do what he feels is best for him and I have a right to think he is a dick for retiring 2-weeks before the start of the season. Not a big deal either way.

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 08-28-2019 at 11:44 AM..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-28-2019, 02:18 PM   #5
My Mamma Says

Quote:
How do you correlate me hating my life w that post? Maybe you should take some reading comprehension classes?

I wouldnt say I am worked up I'm just making a few posts voicing my opinion. As usual because I'm not a follower and going along w the crowd many here on CP want to act like I am obsessed w Luck retiring which is ridiculous.

It is what it is. Lucks life, he has a right to do what he feels is best for him and I have a right to think he is a dick for retiring 2-weeks before the start of the season. Not a big deal either way.
I have a feeling he wanted to retire before training camp.. The Colts talked him into trying to play cause they thought when he got around his teammates he would stick it out...
What I don’t understand is why didn’t they just IR him and just quietly retire after the season..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 03:21 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
I have a feeling he wanted to retire before training camp.. The Colts talked him into trying to play cause they thought when he got around his teammates he would stick it out...
What I don’t understand is why didn’t they just IR him and just quietly retire after the season..
Probably had to do if they admitted his injury is for the season, they would have to pay him for the season and admitted the injury was that severe maybe have to offer a injury settlement for the remaining years.

This way it is his choice and not entitled to injury money and the Colts just agree not to claw back the money they already gave him. Besides it seems like the franchise has lied way too much already on Luck's status.
Shields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-27-2019, 01:50 PM   #7
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:

. You know damn well if it was Alex Smith in place of Andrew Luck you'd be slobbering all over Alex and how he made the right decision.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 02:42 PM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
. You know damn well if it was Alex Smith in place of Andrew Luck you'd be slobbering all over Alex and how he made the right decision.
No kidding. I'm curious why a Smith follower cares what the QB for the Colts does and when he does it. It has zero impact on him and the obsession with it is really weird.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 03:45 PM   #9
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
YEAH!!!!!!

Take that PAChiefDouche!
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.