Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-23-2019, 02:58 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Last edited by RealSNR; 07-23-2019 at 05:44 PM..
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2019, 07:47 PM   #2236
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
mahomes picked off twice at camp today

SOPHOMORE SLUMP
There’s a very good reason why I’ll never care about anything we hear during training camp:
- last season we had one of the best offenses of all time
- last season we had one of the worst defenses of all time

How is it possible our offense didn’t flat-out embarrass the defense daily? And we didn’t hear about our offense asking if a local high school defense could bring in some players?

How many Mahomes no-look passes were wasted because Nelson and Scandrick weren’t even focused on the ball?
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2019, 08:10 PM   #2237
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl420 View Post
I finally had time to look at some of his college tape. HOLY SHIT he looks like great!
Thornhill's SPARQ score was insane too
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2019, 08:30 PM   #2238
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
That is still the most perplexing throw I have ever seen in the NFL. Starts left than spins and fades right. Like a baseball fastball pitch.

It would cool to see Mahomes analyzed on a Sports Science show where they could explain some of these things.
I think GOD is finally a Chiefs fan and that's the only explanation.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 08:38 PM   #2239
MVP

Quote:
Mahomes was a pitcher.

This might have something to do with the nosedive of the football- sometimes that ball is dang near perpendicular to the ground with zero float under it.

I swear it looks like the ball is diving more in camp than last year. Maybe that will fix some of the deep throws that went long last year?
I used to play some catch while drinking beers with an old lefty (supposedly he was a hell of a high school QB in his day) but anyhow his ball dropped straight perpendicular down at the end like that. It was BEAUTIFUL and EXTREMELY ACCURATE. I always assumed it was just something with the lefty spiral though (as I was unaccustomed to catching balls from a lefty) Point being...this old burnout could do it very consistently, so I'm sure the best QB on Earth can too.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-03-2019, 08:43 PM   #2240
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Thornhill's SPARQ score was insane too
Serious question...why wasn't he drafted sooner? Is it because teams see him as a one-dimensional single high?
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-03-2019, 08:47 PM   #2241
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl420 View Post
Serious question...why wasn't he drafted sooner? Is it because teams see him as a one-dimensional single high?

from what I read he had everything you look for as coverage DB but his tackling and run support was lacking.

Others have said his age (24) was another factor.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2019, 08:52 PM   #2242
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckweath View Post
I personally don't care about guys like Jones and Clark as I know they will be good.

But if it can reassure you, here's an article listing Jones as a player who's stock has been up during training camp: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.arr...e-week-at-camp
I don't doubt Jones either, Mr. Buckweath. Not one bit ... just think it's a little strange that we haven't heard much about him. Last year, he made some noise in camp. Maybe people weren't distracted by the shiny new defensive players, though.

I might also mention that I've also watched quite a bit of TC film and he's rarely shown on the field, actually ... which is ... odd. Hopefully, I've just missed his number ... like he's turned sidewise.

Anyway, I appreciate the link. The only mention of Jones is a summary list that includes several other people, but I don't expect deep insight from those guys anyhow so ...

But thanks, because (as we all know) you can't get too much Chiefs information.

FAX THE APPRECIATIVE
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2019, 09:12 PM   #2243
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Pretty sure DJLN talked about and maybe even researched this.

He had as good a theory as any iirc
Damn, what did he think? It's obviously curving.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2019, 09:20 PM   #2244
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Andy Reid has averaged right around 11 wins per season in KC.

I really don’t get the people who think this team won’t win the West.

This is clearly the best roster that Reid has had in KC. This is also very likely the best coaching staff he’s had as well.

When you factor in that the Old Guard QBs are getting older and worse, this team should continue to take steps forward.

I honestly believe 14-2 is very possible this year. Super Bowl should be the goal. Anything less will be a disappointment.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 09:32 PM   #2245
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post

This is clearly the best roster that Reid has had in KC. This is also very likely the best coaching staff he’s had as well.

When you factor in that the Old Guard QBs are getting older and worse, this team should continue to take steps forward.

I honestly believe 14-2 is very possible this year. Super Bowl should be the goal. Anything less will be a disappointment.

I like your thought process
kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-03-2019, 09:59 PM   #2246
Unsparing

Let's see, I'm thinking it's about the....11th time now...yep:

Un.

Dee.

Fee.

Ted.

19 - 0. Get your tickets early.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2019, 10:33 PM   #2247
I'll be back.

Quote:
It took an incredible amount of luck for the Chargers to beat us last year, and that Rams game was total bullshit.

This team was this close to 14-2 last year and I expect they'll get there this season.

I expect one loss due to the fluky nature of the NFL and one less due to the defense shitting the bed.

Mahomes will not.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2019, 10:33 PM   #2248
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:

I’m thinking 15-1 with a Super Bowl or bust goal.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2019, 10:50 PM   #2249
Pessimistically optimistic.

Less than 1 week until we see Mahomes on the field again and we all get to bask in his awesomeness (hopefully, not for too long).
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 11:31 PM   #2250
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis View Post
Here you go: (Don't know how to embed pics from tweets)

https://twitter.com/FB_FilmAnalysis/...71506780536832
Quote:
That is still the most perplexing throw I have ever seen in the NFL. Starts left than spins and fades right. Like a baseball fastball pitch.

It would cool to see Mahomes analyzed on a Sports Science show where they could explain some of these things.
It was that throw that made me realize that we were dealing with a different type of quarterback in Mahomes, someone we had never seen before.

Prior to that pass, it never even occurred to me that a football could physically be thrown as a curveball. Yet, there was Mahomes bending it around defenders.....
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.