Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2019, 02:55 PM   #2
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
so this drops tomorrow for pre-orders?
My preorder said August 2nd, unless you buy the pricier one(s).

Just saw one of my buddies(I think from here Aspen?) is playing Madden Nfl 20 Ultimate Superstar Edition so I guess it's out now.

Last edited by Imon Yourside; 07-24-2019 at 03:03 PM..
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2019, 03:30 PM   #3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
My preorder said August 2nd, unless you buy the pricier one(s).

Just saw one of my buddies(I think from here Aspen?) is playing Madden Nfl 20 Ultimate Superstar Edition so I guess it's out now.
Yeah origin premiere members could access the superstar edition on PC 11am this morning. I'll be streaming some MUT later most likely.
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-24-2019, 03:44 PM   #4
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspengc8 View Post
Yeah origin premiere members could access the superstar edition on PC 11am this morning. I'll be streaming some MUT later most likely.
Not sure i'll be around the Computer this evening but leave a link and i'll certainly watch it when I get home.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2019, 04:57 PM   #5
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
is that just more stuff to click through that makes little difference during the game itself?

one thing I've always hated is when playing as a LB or CB in CFM is I don't get any points for doing my job in the particular play that is called. Specifically in coverage - you could shut down the opposing receiver for doing your job in the play, but get no credit. It's almost like you have to allow the receiver to catch it, THEN tackle him to get any points so you can continue to develop. Same with playing LB; should get points for filling the correct gap or providing contain properly, or running a stunt properly. as it was....you basically had to freelance all over the field to try to get stats, so you could get points, so you could develop. I've always felt that part was badly broken.

eagerly awaiting some CPers to get the game and give their opinions.
I typically only ever played superstar modes as QB or RB but the few times I tried as a LB or S were pretty trash. It way overvalued tackles for XP. You're better off freelancing to pad your guy's stats and get XP than you are playing sound, fundamental football.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.