Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-27-2018, 02:33 PM   #2
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
So finally got the damn thing downloaded, and now I can't see the Rockstar logo on the brightness settings on set up no matter how bright I set my TV ???
Just passed that part...did you adjust the slider settings both ways? I had to adjust mine pretty light for it to show.
AssEaterChief has disabled reputation
Old 10-27-2018, 04:32 PM   #3
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief View Post
Just passed that part...did you adjust the slider settings both ways? I had to adjust mine pretty light for it to show.
Yeah (just like you have to do on GTAV) I slid the bar all the way the the right (brightest) and still couldn't see the logo.

Then I set the brightness on my TV...still couldn't see it.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-27-2018, 04:48 PM   #4
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Sometimes i regret life decisions like random murder someone and have law after me.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2018, 03:36 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
So finally got the damn thing downloaded, and now I can't see the Rockstar logo on the brightness settings on set up no matter how bright I set my TV ???
Me either.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.