Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-04-2018, 08:22 PM   #2
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Have the feeling mine is going to put up a white VINYL fence on the property line.
What an ass. Thanks for the feelings of others. Dick.
Is this the one with three trailers? What an odd choice of fence.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2018, 08:51 PM   #3
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Is this the one with three trailers? What an odd choice of fence.
Yup. And I know he will build it so he can get his car hauler in the back yard.
I may have to plant some trees on the prop line to prevent his trailer from ever seeing the back.

the trailer with the 'broken axle' is suddenly gone.

Just want I wanted. Spend 400k on a house to look at a ****ing white vinyl fence from 3/4 of my windows.

Checking city codes to see if it can be prevented
Fences must be at least 5% open for passage of air, light, and drainage.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2018, 09:12 PM   #4
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Yup. And I know he will build it so he can get his car hauler in the back yard.
I may have to plant some trees on the prop line to prevent his trailer from ever seeing the back.

the trailer with the 'broken axle' is suddenly gone.

Just want I wanted. Spend 400k on a house to look at a ****ing white vinyl fence from 3/4 of my windows.

Checking city codes to see if it can be prevented
Fences must be at least 5% open for passage of air, light, and drainage.
Home owners association?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2018, 05:28 AM   #5
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Home owners association?
no. Strict city codes.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2018, 05:47 AM   #6
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
no. Strict city codes.
Beat him to the punch put a fence you can live with on the line with your adjoiner before he can put up his gaudy fence.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2018, 05:51 AM   #7
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Beat him to the punch put a fence you can live with on the line with your adjoiner before he can put up his gaudy fence.
Thought about it. Hate fences and not willing to spend the money.
But I will beat the shit out of his fence. I wonder if I can paint my side of the fence?

He will sell in 5 years anyway. Just have that feeling.