Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-22-2003, 04:16 AM   #2
MVP

.............Bwana you the man..........
LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.
Old 10-22-2003, 04:24 AM   #3
Live free or die hard

I hardly even blinked when I read this.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2003, 07:24 AM   #4
pew pew madafakas

Holy shit dude. That's classic, and exactly what the little bastards deserved.
Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2003, 07:28 AM   #5
No mas

I agree. The steel posts were a nice addition. I think it'll be a cold day in hell when they come back for more.
ndbbm is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ndbbm is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-22-2003, 09:12 AM   #6
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter
I hardly even blinked when I read this.
What are you trying to say Otter? I think you must have got the wrong idea about me when you came out here fishing this summer.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2003, 08:33 AM   #7
Need a new title

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice work. This makes me proud to be a Chiefs fan.
Lightning Rod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lightning Rod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.