Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-26-2017, 06:18 PM  
Emporer of Mongo

How epic would it be if Mahomes started next week and we ran the table to go 11-5

Ok I know this is a fantasy but if this happens and Mahomes runs the table, goes 11-5 and we win even a single playoff game....my bonerskin will be stretched and chafed like when i was a young lad

honestly it would be the best season of my life if that happened
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2017, 12:40 PM   #76
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
You guys are funny. The rookie QB would get his s*** pushed in just like all other rookie QBs. You're still in first place so you gotta roll with Alice. If you want to see Deuce that bad just pray to keep losing.

I will be so glad when they lose Sunday so this weak as narrative as an excuse to not play Mahomes can go away.
ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-28-2017, 12:43 PM   #77
Thank you

Quote:
So, your counter example is guy that isn't playing and hasn't played in almost two months. I understand he's not playing because it's an injury, but you think Deuce is Watson? Okay.

If you really wanted to defeat my point, you'd need to show a steady stream of Rookie QBs leading their teams to the Super Bowl. I can only think of one....ever.
You said all rookie QBs get their shit pushed in. I only needed one example of a rookie not getting their shit pushed in to "defeat your point." Way to move the goalposts to "leading their teams to the Super Bowl" though.
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2017, 12:44 PM   #78
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Lynch isn't a rookie, but if you think Mahomes can run the table...you're dreaming. Is it possible...sure. It's just not probable.

Rookies normally don't lead their team to the playoffs.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2017, 12:45 PM   #79
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
You said all rookie QBs get their shit pushed in. I only needed one example of a rookie not getting their shit pushed in to "defeat your point." Way to move the goalposts to "leading their teams to the Super Bowl" though.
Mahomes would get his shit pushed in and you would be begging for Alex. That's not a knock on Mahomes (I am sure he'll have a fine career), but just stating the obvious that rookies are fugging rookies. And rookies do rookie things, and any rookie doing otherwise is an outlier.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-28-2017, 01:19 PM   #80
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Mahomes would get his shit pushed in and you would be begging for Alex. That's not a knock on Mahomes (I am sure he'll have a fine career), but just stating the obvious that rookies are fugging rookies. And rookies do rookie things, and any rookie doing otherwise is an outlier.
Said Watson, ROETHLISBERGER, Wilson, Newton, Prescott, Wentz, Manning, Winston, Dalton, Luck, Ryan, Marino, and RG3.

Yeah, rookie QB's can't succeed... especially in todays NFL!!!!

Lol GTFO
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.