Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2015, 02:47 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread

Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2017, 10:23 PM   #466
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Gonna wait one more year before I jump back on Sunday ticket. I get most chiefs games anyway.

Next year it's full hard on homerville.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2017, 10:32 PM   #467

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Just began my yearly song and dance with DTV. I cancelled Sunday Ticket auto renewal as I do every year. Week one they always do a free preview so I'm good there. Week two I am going to my buddy's house as he is an Eagles fan. Week three I will be at BWW in Columbia watching ball. Then I will call before week 4 and see what the offer is. Should get a sweet deal. But I did get the MLB package for free this year so I don't expect totally free Ticket.
Of the first 9 games before the bye... only one is a noon Sunday start.

5 of them are primetime games, and the other three are at 3:25 on CBS... meaning they're the 2nd game of a doubleheader. No guarantee everyone will get those three, but two are the Steelers and Cowboys. I'd almost guarantee they will be the main "national" game with Nantz/Romo.

If you're paying for Sunday Ticket this year just to see the Chiefs, you may be literally paying for 6 or 7 games in some areas. You may hardly need it until Thanksgiving.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2017, 10:34 PM   #468
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
Of the first 9 games before the bye... only one is a noon Sunday start.

5 of them are primetime games, and the other three are at 3:25 on CBS... meaning they're the 2nd game of a doubleheader. No guarantee everyone will get those three, but two are the Steelers and Cowboys. I'd almost guarantee they will be the "national" game with Nantz/Romo.

If you're paying for Sunday Ticket this year just to see the Chiefs, you may be literally paying for 6 or 7 games in some areas.
Yeah, I would probably just hit a sports bar for those 6-7 games if I was just in it for Chiefs but alas, sports betting and fantasy ensure I will always pony up for Sunday Ticket. Just gotta try to get the best deal possible.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2017, 05:59 AM   #469
It was not a fair catch

Had not thought about ST yet. I will miss a few games at home this year. I will be driving back from North Dakota. At least I will be able to listen in the car. I should make the wife drive so I can watch and be on CP.

Last year I filled out a big survey for DTV about ST. I was thinking they would make a move this year like an "ala cart" package. Pick one team. Pick 10 games. something. But not this year.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2017, 06:06 AM   #470
MVP

Not buying it this year. Paid 300 for it last year and exactly one chiefs game wasn't on one of my local channels
ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-04-2017, 06:41 AM   #471
MVP

Thinking this will be the first year I won't bother getting it. Looks like I'll get damn near every game here in STL anyway.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2017, 06:46 AM   #472
Starter

I just cancelled my DTV about 2 months ago, so I'm still trying to figure out how to best get my Chiefs fix this year. If anyone wants to sell their streaming credentials, I'll gladly pay; otherwise, I think I might have a co-worker that's going to let me use his son's college info to get the $100 ST streaming student deal.
rolltide2014 is not part of the Right 53.rolltide2014 is not part of the Right 53.rolltide2014 is not part of the Right 53.rolltide2014 is not part of the Right 53.rolltide2014 is not part of the Right 53.rolltide2014 is not part of the Right 53.rolltide2014 is not part of the Right 53.rolltide2014 is not part of the Right 53.rolltide2014 is not part of the Right 53.rolltide2014 is not part of the Right 53.rolltide2014 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:01 AM   #473
Starter

Six primetime games, and they play both NY teams this year so half the season is accounted for on national TV and cable in my market. Still, I took a shot and with one year commitment extension was able to get the following:

NFL Sunday Ticket MAX at no cost
$200 Visa gift card
$42/month off my bill for 12 months
$10/month off my bill for 12 months (with auto pay)
HBO/Showtimes/Cinemax/Starz free for 3 months
$53.99 one time credit

setup a future service disconnect for August 30th via the normal customer service line 800-531-5000. Called back two or three days later once the disconnect was on file and spoke to someone at 855-407-3110 (which might be inactive now) and was able to get the above deal relatively pain free. I did have to explicitly ask for the $200 gift card which resulted in 2-3 minute hold but they came back happy to do it.

Will be worth it for the other 8 chiefs games, ability to have ST on mobile, and be able to watch any other day games when KC is in primetime.
Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:35 AM   #474
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolltide2014 View Post
I just cancelled my DTV about 2 months ago, so I'm still trying to figure out how to best get my Chiefs fix this year. If anyone wants to sell their streaming credentials, I'll gladly pay; otherwise, I think I might have a co-worker that's going to let me use his son's college info to get the $100 ST streaming student deal.
Free streams: wiz1.net

Has always been great for me and others. Bit of lag, as usual though.

On a side note, I am having DTV installed today and I got Sunday Ticket free for this year.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:06 AM   #475
Beyond the Rapids

I decided not to renew. With 6 prime time games, plus 2-3 others I'll be able to catch on local TV (more if the team is competitive) and the fact that I get RedZone, and especially the fact that this is another year of Andy and Alex, this season does not seem like it's worth paying extra for, let alone $300.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:07 AM   #476
Mahomosapien

HD streams always available through reddit.
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:08 AM   #477
Resident Glue Sniffer

what does full price ST run these days?
I think I punted it once it got to like $200; probably a good 10 years ago?
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:12 AM   #478
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
$280 or something. After taxes and fees it came out to $60 per month over 5 months.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:13 AM   #479
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
Last time I checked....it's at 6 payments of $49.95. Total of $299.70. And that's for the basic. That doesn't include NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:14 AM   #480
Scott Pioli

Wouldn't budge on mine at all. Gave me Cinemax for 6 months. I took it.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.