Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-14-2016, 06:32 AM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief View Post

They know how to get into things! Car doors, house doors, campers and tailgates. Lock yo shit up! Maybe even roll up your window so he doesn't reach in and steal your camera!
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2016, 06:35 AM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Don't be alarmed. That's actually Bwana stumbling home from the bar. It seems that someone has moved his house.
rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2016, 06:36 AM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Don't be alarmed. That's actually Bwana stumbling home from the bar. It seems that someone has moved his house.
Sad thing is, for all the excitement and wonder, most bears who do that have injuries to their front paw[s].
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2016, 06:55 AM   #5
New and Improved

Quote:
Sad thing is, for all the excitement and wonder, most bears who do that have injuries to their front paw[s].
Thats what I was thinking. Looked like his front paws were just kind off hanging there.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2016, 06:50 AM   #6
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2016, 06:51 AM   #7
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
I hate it when that happens!

I have always wanted to get a Bigfoot costume and mess with you bastards on one of our adventures. Jump out from behind a tree, let out a sasquatch howl and run toward you. The only reason I haven't pulled that one is because I know you guys are well armed and I would likely end up getting my ass shot!!
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2016, 06:57 AM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post

I have always wanted to get a Bigfoot costume and mess with you bastards on one of our adventures. Jump out from behind a tree, let out a sasquatch howl and run toward you. The only reason I haven't pulled that one is because I know you guys are well armed and I would likely end up getting my ass shot!!

Kinda like the guy in western Montana??? You know...the one that the girl ran over with her car!
rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 06:59 AM   #9

Quote:

Kinda like the guy in western Montana??? You know...the one that the girl ran over with her car!
For the people that are going WTF?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-hit-...-bigfoot-hoax/
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2016, 07:00 AM   #10
Wasted away again...

Quote:

I gotta hear this story.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2016, 07:05 AM   #11
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post

- the two of you wandering around the mountains

Last edited by Baby Lee; 06-16-2016 at 07:20 AM..
Old 06-14-2016, 07:52 AM   #12

Quote:
- the two of your wandering around the mountains
I love that movie.
Old 06-14-2016, 06:53 AM   #13
Supporter

Quote:
911, what's your emergency?
You gotta get out here, they stole my house!!
Someone robbed your house, sir?
Naw! They took the whole dad burned thing!!