Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 01:58 PM   #2
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
It's pretty ridiculous to ban someone from the board over something completely unrelated to the board. You guys chose to get into some stupid partnership that went bad (shockingly). Kick him out of that group and leave it at that.
It probably didn't help that Hootie then decided to create this thread. How does it go?

"If Hootie hadn't chosen to do something that he knew he shouldn't (i.e., created this thread), he'd probably not be banned now. So it's his fault."
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 02:09 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
It's pretty ridiculous to ban someone from the board over something completely unrelated to the board. You guys chose to get into some stupid partnership that went bad (shockingly). Kick him out of that group and leave it at that.
Normally, I come down on the same side as you on banning people. If you would have seen how Hootie went at Floppy (who had been the lone mod that backed his return), then I think you would have a slightly different opinion.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 10-25-2015, 02:14 PM   #4
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
Normally, I come down on the same side as you on banning people. If you would have seen how Hootie went at Floppy (who had been the lone mod that backed his return), then I think you would have a slightly different opinion.
I wouldn't because that thread was outside the forum. I get why it happened. It's just stupid. If I were Flop, I'm sure I would have banned hootie. It still would have been stupid, though. Of course, I wasn't dumb enough to get involved with that stupid plan in the first place.

Hootie's value to me begins and ends with how entertaining he is on this board. I'd never trust the guy with my personal information nor my money. I already know how that movie ends.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread