Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-07-2013, 11:41 AM  
Resident Glue Sniffer

The Motorcycle Discussion Thread

I figure there are some motorcycle guys/gals on CP, so I thought we could have a place to talk all things Motorcycles.

Tire Mount and Balance Prices (as of 10/29/16)

Prices based on if you remove the wheels yourself and bring the wheels and new tires with you:

Cycle Gear - $35 per wheel if you buy tires from them. $58 per wheel if you buy tires elsewhere
Rawhide - $65 per wheel (assuming it would be the same at other HD dealers. they book it at 1/2 hr per wheel)
C R Cycle Tires (DeSoto) - $30 per wheel

Cheapest I've found my Michelin Commander II's. Seem like they have good prices on other brands too.
http://www.jakewilson.com - Free 3 day shipping on orders over $75

Last edited by Dayze; 10-29-2016 at 09:02 PM..
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2015, 04:42 PM   #1471
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot OVER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
but that will be a LONG day on the 72, and my brother on his night train.
Stop every hour for 5 minutes, get off walk around. Your back will thank me later.
Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-05-2015, 04:44 PM   #1472
Veteran

Man, I hate this time of year. Football is ending and all I want to do is go for a ride.
TheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-05-2015, 05:01 PM   #1473
best in the biz

..found a garage kept ,76 Gold Wing with 25k for only 750.00....needs carbs rebulit.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2015, 06:12 PM   #1474
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot OVER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
..found a garage kept ,76 Gold Wing with 25k for only 750.00....needs carbs rebulit.
Wow,,,, I never stumble into those deals. Good score.
Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-05-2015, 08:41 PM   #1475
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
Stop every hour for 5 minutes, get off walk around. Your back will thank me later.
Luckily, my tank will get me about an hour of freeway before I need gas anyway. Lol. But yeah, I hear ya. I've calculated 10 fuel stops. So just the distance alone + time at fuel stops.....that's a friggin 12 hour day. We've decide if we do muscle through, were taking it easy the following day. There's a tour or a minuteman nuke silo we want to take that's just SE of Wall, SD that we want to check out. So we might do that, and a loop around the Badlands national park and call it a day and rest.

We change our minds everytime we talk about it lol.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2015, 08:42 PM   #1476
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Nice.

Almost HAVE to buy that.
Old 01-05-2015, 08:45 PM   #1477
Resident Glue Sniffer

Oh, and pics or GTFO
Old 01-05-2015, 08:51 PM   #1478
best in the biz

Quote:
Nice.

Almost HAVE to buy that.
I KNOW... 25k is nothing for that motor....some guys have turned those GW's into nice rides....corbin seats, aftermarket pipes, straight bars. etc...
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2015, 09:06 PM   #1479
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
I KNOW... 25k is nothing for that motor....some guys have turned those GW's into nice rides....corbin seats, aftermarket pipes, straight bars. etc...
Old 01-05-2015, 09:08 PM   #1480
best in the biz

Quote:
LOL..gotta convince the wifey....
Old 01-05-2015, 09:10 PM   #1481
Resident Glue Sniffer

Dude, there is a guy locally who is always at bike nights that I see, rides an early 80s wing (or whatever the name was back then). Last year my brother and I were riding to Rawhide HD for a bike night on the outter road of i35 in Olathe and saw him approach ahead at a T-intersection....stop, the turn right to head in the same direction in front of us. Except he blasted a wheelie a good 30 yards. Next thing we know a cop flys past my brother and I to chase home down, and did (guy pulled over). Saw hime later at the bike night. Man. That glide was a beast. All beat up. Four different colors. But that dude could ride the shit out of it. I think he was even wearing a novelty Viking helmet. Not even kidding .
Old 01-05-2015, 09:14 PM   #1482
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
LOL..gotta convince the wifey....
Tell her it's like getting in on the ground floor investment of Apple, Microsoft, or Google.

No way she could live with that sort of guilt. Of course, she's most likely a Chiefs fan so her heart may be dark and cold too . Godspeed.
Old 01-05-2015, 09:14 PM   #1483
First Overall

Lovin' new Triumph 900 Scrambler -- dirt roads are calling me

Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-05-2015, 09:17 PM   #1484
First Overall

is there a better feeling than bustin' the rear tire loose on a dirt road at 60? nope.
Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-05-2015, 09:19 PM   #1485
Resident Glue Sniffer

...and just lettin it ride out.

What's that Triumph run$?