Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2023, 08:59 PM   #28
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
ya that's true. Hardman kinda just stayed the same for his 4 years and suffered bad injuries last season. It's not entirely up to just the coaching staff, the player has to want to get better and do what's necessary to get better. When I looked at Tyreek, he's gotta be one of the most in-shape players in the NFL and you can tell he puts in all of the extra work required.

We haven't really drafted too many WR's. Skyy being the only 2nd rounder and I think there was Chris Conley in the 3rd. Robinson (5th?) And then Powell who's on the practice squad, I could be forgetting someone too.

I'm still crossing my fingers that Justynn Ross turns into that what coulda been player, if he didn't have that spinal cord issue and concussion in college he probably would have been a 1st round pick.
Reek had the advantage of speed/quickness, so he didn't have to be a great route-runner to get open. that quickness allowed him to avoid getting jammed and then he could just run by guys. He developed his release/stem/breaks as his career went on. But as a speed WR. He never had to be as precise about his footwork or his hand-fighting technique like a Larry Fitzgerald/Jerry Rice or more normal-speed WR.

'Normal' WRs have to have or acquire those kinds of skills or their time is short in the NFL. Skyy has nice footwork (still needs work, but he's further ahead than Hardman is right now) but he showed troubles getting off jams. I suspect he's working on that right now.

I'm not holding my breath as far as the Ross' are concerned. Any production Andy gets out of them will just be icing on the cake. doubt Andy can count on anything there.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote