Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-24-2021, 01:35 PM  
In Search of a Life

Call Your Shot Pt. 2: Who are the Chiefs first 2 picks?

Everybody gets a redo after the trade!

Payton Turner, EDGE, Houston
Elijah Molden, CB, Washington
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2021, 09:54 AM   #136
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Trey Hill-C-Georgia
James Hudson-OT-Cincinnati

Honorable mention: Elijah Molden, CB Washington
No offense but taking one lineman in the 2nd would be bad enough. Two would be a disaster. This team just traded a bunch of picks for a LT. They have other needs.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 09:54 AM   #137
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I think slot CB is a lock for R2. Too much value in that range and fills a need so we can kick Sneed outside.

Then it’s either WR or DE based on BPA. Both are big needs. I would love Brown if he’s still there somehow but I can see the logic in taking the DE earlier.

I still wonder if Melvin Ingram is on line one for a contract.
Agree.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2021, 09:56 AM   #138
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
No offense but taking one lineman in the 2nd would be bad enough. Two would be a disaster. This team just traded a bunch of picks for a LT. They have other needs.
Yup. They could always use depth there, just not in the 2nd round. Other positions are more important now.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 04-28-2021, 10:03 AM   #139
In Search of a Life

Quote:
So you're a draft for needs guy now? I knew it.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2021, 10:10 AM   #140
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
So you're a draft for needs guy now? I knew it.
Need is always part of the equation. I've made that clear dozens of times.

The draft is about VALUE.

Value is a combination of need, fit, and player rating, both inside his position group and against other positions. Ideally, you want a player that is 1. good 2. better than other players available at other positions 3. fits your scheme and finally 4. fills a position of need.

I've probably posted this a dozen times in the last 2 months and probably 50 times in the last 20 years. I've never deviated from it.

That's why I said that would be bad. 1. neither of those players are really worth 2nd round picks, especially not Hudson 2. definitely not better than the WR's, DE's, CB's and other positions that will be available at the end of the 2nd and 4. we don't have a pressing need at either position.
Old 04-28-2021, 10:23 AM   #141
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Need is always part of the equation. I've made that clear dozens of times.

The draft is about VALUE.

Value is a combination of need, fit, and player rating, both inside his position group and against other positions. Ideally, you want a player that is 1. good 2. better than other players available at other positions 3. fits your scheme and finally 4. fills a position of need.

I've probably posted this a dozen times in the last 2 months and probably 50 times in the last 20 years. I've never deviated from it.

That's why I said that would be bad. 1. neither of those players are really worth 2nd round picks, especially not Hudson 2. definitely not better than the WR's, DE's, CB's and other positions that will be available at the end of the 2nd and 4. we don't have a pressing need at either position.
Need will always weigh heavy. Same reason the Chiefs were after T's.

It's one of those deals.

I think the draft is somewhat open to them now in that they don't have a gaping hole anywhere so if a dude falls to them that they don't have a need for but the value of the player overhauls it, go for it.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2021, 10:27 AM   #142
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Need will always weigh heavy. Same reason the Chiefs were after T's.

It's one of those deals.

I think the draft is somewhat open to them now in that they don't have a gaping hole anywhere so if a dude falls to them that they don't have a need for but the value of the player overhauls it, go for it.
Need will always be a factor. In the draft, it should never be weighted "heavily". That's what free agency is for.

The draft should always be about value and need is a smaller part of that than it is in free agency.

In the 2nd round, those 2 guys have basically low scores on all the weighted criteria that go into determining value. Heck, Trey Hill has an injury history which I didn't even factor in.
Old 04-28-2021, 01:17 PM   #143
MVP

Now that Rashod Bateman is a lost cause I'm all for taking a corner since almost everyone agrees there are going to be studs available in the second round.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-28-2021, 03:50 PM   #144
Starter

58-TE, Tremble, ND
63-LB, werner, OSU

Could see CB’s Molden or Melifonwu, DL Tufele.

If they fall for whatever reason, Humphrey OU, Cox LB of LSU, Ossai Edge Texas.
I think WR is a 4th round pick like Fehoka of Stanford or Collins of Michigan.
Or CB Thompson of Tennessee or CB Williams of Syracuse.
Bronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-28-2021, 03:53 PM   #145
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco_buster2 View Post
58-TE, Tremble, ND
63-LB, werner, OSU

Could see CB’s Molden or Melifonwu, DL Tufele.

If they fall for whatever reason, Humphrey OU, Cox LB of LSU, Ossai Edge Texas.
I think WR is a 4th round pick like Fehoka of Stanford or Collins of Michigan.
Or CB Thompson of Tennessee or CB Williams of Syracuse.
Fehoka will not be a Chief. That's not a fit AT ALL.

Collins is intriguing though.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2021, 04:01 PM   #146
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Fehoka will not be a Chief. That's not a fit AT ALL.

Collins is intriguing though.
Yeah I’m a little in the dark on WR direction they might go. I keep thinking big/tall. I know a lot of people like Brown of UNC but its a such a deep WR class. Veach and company definitely peg the kids that fit.
Bronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 05-01-2021, 08:46 AM   #147
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
It will probably be a player from the SEC.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2022, 01:23 PM   #148
Rookie

Ahmed Gardner and George Pickens. 1st and 2nd round respectively

CB and Wr
objectivitycave is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.