Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2024, 02:52 PM   #9
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
My mom is 85. A lot of her friends are pushing 90. I mean I get the life expectancy ting, but hell, I'm 55; 73 isn't even 20 years away, so 73 doesn't sound that old to me, lol.
Many life expectancy tables are from birth, which can be a little misleading. You have a lot of infant mortality, even in the USA, and then every year young people die in accidents and overdoses and general health stuff.

I prefer using mortality tables, which take into account that a 55 year old has already survived 54 years. According to Social Security, your life expectancy is 79.

https://www.ssa.gov/oact/STATS/table4c6.html

Their table isn't quite labeled right for our purposes. The column should be called "remaining life expectancy" rather than "life expectancy".
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote