Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2023, 05:53 PM  
Banned

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-22-2024, 11:04 AM   #2656
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Raiders, Broncos, Chargers, and Bills all ****ed their caps overspending for FA's in hopes they were only one player away.

They weren't...
I mean, they were. BUT…. That player is Patrick Mahomes.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2024, 11:13 AM   #2657
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's the pizza delivery guy costing your store free pizzas
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-22-2024, 11:13 AM   #2658
Rookie

Hollywood needs to remake Buffalo 65.
saltydd5 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-22-2024, 11:13 AM   #2659
SuperChiefs

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1705943567709.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	126999  
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 11:15 AM   #2660
Bewegungsfreiheit fur alles

Eh, not at all, Einstein.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2024, 11:24 AM   #2661
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons View Post
I think you mean “Bills take IT FROM the AFC this year”. Fix your post.
And I will bump this post again for the fourth and final time this season. Worst of luck next year for your scumbag of a franchise. It should be apparent to all now that God hates Buffalo. May your team only have hot water in Hell. Damn, I should consider switching to decaf.
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-22-2024, 11:28 AM   #2662
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

This needs to go in the Hall of Classics.

It’s an epic faceplant from a complete dipshit that resulted in Norwood being reincarnated to punish the Bills with the worst of 13 seconds and wide right to end the Bills season.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 11:33 AM   #2663
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2024, 11:57 AM   #2664
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Yeah….them and the phins are in some shit.
Throw the Chargers in that group, as well.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2024, 11:59 AM   #2665
Starter

Scott Norwood, Tyler Bass and Lin Elliot walk into a bar....
Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 12:02 PM   #2666
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 12:03 PM   #2667
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonka83 View Post
Scott Norwood, Tyler Bass and Lin Elliot walk into a bar....
One franchise overcame their kicker choke.

One still hasn’t.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 12:09 PM   #2668
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
Cap wise, the Bills can just push it all into the future, New Orleans style, but it's kinda like, why? This core isn't worth running it back. You almost might be better off sacrificing a year of Allen's prime, gutting a lot of that trash stuff, fixing your cap, praying you hit some picks and go for it in 2025.

They 100% won't do that, but if I was a fan I think that's best long-term.
Serious question-
How can a team just keep pushing cap into the future? The whole thing confuses the hell out of me. Is there a limit?
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-22-2024, 12:45 PM   #2669
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDíqLix View Post
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
Wide right...........Losers.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-22-2024, 03:54 PM   #2670
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote