Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2023, 05:53 PM  
Banned

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-22-2024, 09:13 AM   #2641
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I took a look at the Bills' cap situation this morning, and whew. It's one of the uglier ones I've seen.

They start 2024 league year $43M over the cap.
Restructuring Allen at the max level gets them to about $21M over.

If they do a post-June 1 cut on Diggs and Tre White, that gets the Bills to about $9M in space, with 44 players on the roster. Enough to run their draft, basically.

They could do some other restructures, but which of these contracts do you really want to touch?

Von Miller (24 - 23.8M; 25 - 23.9M; 26 - 26.4M; 27 - 32.7M). Tough call when he is cut-able after 2024 for a pretty reasonable hit.

Dion Dawkins? He's 30 and has a few void years, so this is probably the best bet. Work out a new deal with him that is light on cap in 2024 and keeps him there for 3-4 more years after that.

Dawson Knox? This contract is the worst one on that team and one of the reasons they're in tough shape. He's 14.3, 15.4, 15.9 the next 3 years. Again, probably a guy you're better off not touching and then cutting after 2024.

Mitch Morse? They can pick up $8M or so with a cut here, and Morse may retire, anyway.

Taron Johnson or Rasul Douglas could be cut to create room, but both are starter-caliber players for them and tough to replace for the savings they'd generate.

Bills' best-bet to win a SB with Allen is PROBABLY to huddle the wagons next year and do a soft re-set, with the plan of cutting guys like Miller and Knox after 2024 and making a push in 2025 and beyond.

Do Beane and McDermott have the goodwill capital built up to survive that, though?
Yeah….them and the phins are in some shit.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 09:17 AM   #2642
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
It’s a shame it did break up in his hand. Being a Chief he’d have been portrayed as the bad guy in the media but, the media assholes would have had to defend the asshole fans throwing them in the first place, seeing as no one seemed to think it was mention worthy during the game.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 09:19 AM   #2643
Diablo Negro

So the highest mark to be reached at Highmark stadium is losing to KC.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2024, 09:48 AM   #2644
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
I took a look at the Bills' cap situation this morning, and whew. It's one of the uglier ones I've seen.

They start 2024 league year $43M over the cap.
Restructuring Allen at the max level gets them to about $21M over.

If they do a post-June 1 cut on Diggs and Tre White, that gets the Bills to about $9M in space, with 44 players on the roster. Enough to run their draft, basically.

They could do some other restructures, but which of these contracts do you really want to touch?

Von Miller (24 - 23.8M; 25 - 23.9M; 26 - 26.4M; 27 - 32.7M). Tough call when he is cut-able after 2024 for a pretty reasonable hit.

Dion Dawkins? He's 30 and has a few void years, so this is probably the best bet. Work out a new deal with him that is light on cap in 2024 and keeps him there for 3-4 more years after that.

Dawson Knox? This contract is the worst one on that team and one of the reasons they're in tough shape. He's 14.3, 15.4, 15.9 the next 3 years. Again, probably a guy you're better off not touching and then cutting after 2024.

Mitch Morse? They can pick up $8M or so with a cut here, and Morse may retire, anyway.

Taron Johnson or Rasul Douglas could be cut to create room, but both are starter-caliber players for them and tough to replace for the savings they'd generate.

Bills' best-bet to win a SB with Allen is PROBABLY to huddle the wagons next year and do a soft re-set, with the plan of cutting guys like Miller and Knox after 2024 and making a push in 2025 and beyond.

Do Beane and McDermott have the goodwill capital built up to survive that, though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2024, 09:52 AM   #2645
Choco Favre

Von Miller cap hit is insane.

Dude is washed
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2024, 09:53 AM   #2646
Wasted away again...

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WideRight.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	126998  
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 09:54 AM   #2647
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Von Miller cap hit is insane.

Dude is washed
So is Diggs, Poyer and Hyde.

Kelce was embarrassing Jordan Poyer so badly last night
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2024, 10:08 AM   #2648
offense > defense

Cap wise, the Bills can just push it all into the future, New Orleans style, but it's kinda like, why? This core isn't worth running it back. You almost might be better off sacrificing a year of Allen's prime, gutting a lot of that trash stuff, fixing your cap, praying you hit some picks and go for it in 2025.

They 100% won't do that, but if I was a fan I think that's best long-term.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-22-2024, 10:15 AM   #2649
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
Never had the pleasure as far as I can remember. Sounds like I can count myself lucky
We had the most obnoxious Bills fan in our section this year... He was over the top dickish. I just kept looking at him and saying "enjoy it now, you can be regular season Champs again." I thought about him at the end of the game last night. It made me smile.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2024, 10:28 AM   #2650
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 10:57 AM   #2651
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They made that deal to try to close the gap on the Chiefs and seal the deal. And it destroyed their window with this squad. That, and the awful Dawson Knox extension.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2024, 10:58 AM   #2652
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
They made that deal to try to close the gap on the Chiefs and seal the deal. And it destroyed their window with this squad. That, and the awful Dawson Knox extension.
Raiders, Broncos, Chargers, and Bills all ****ed their caps overspending for FA's in hopes they were only one player away.

They weren't...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2024, 10:59 AM   #2653
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
We had the most obnoxious Bills fan in our section this year... He was over the top dickish. I just kept looking at him and saying "enjoy it now, you can be regular season Champs again." I thought about him at the end of the game last night. It made me smile.
I'd bet money he thought about you as well...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 11:03 AM   #2654
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
I just love that it was Von Miller of all people.

Doesn’t get much sweeter than that.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2024, 11:04 AM   #2655
Veteran

Quote:
Kinda crazy looking back. 13 Seconds wrecked that organization so badly that the only option to beat us in their mind was to overextend for old Von Miller and kill their window post 2022.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.