Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-24-2017, 02:59 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

It’s Patrick Mahomes Week, baby.

The future is now.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2017, 09:11 AM   #106
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
This. Plus I don't want the Cheating Donx, known for taking CHEAP SHOTS, get any in on Mahomes. They'll take some if you give them the chance.
I dont like this theory at all. Watson blew his knee out running a routine sweep toss to the RB in practice. JJ Watt broke his leg on a routine play. He can slip on some ice this winter and **** something up. "Might get hurt" is a possibility but I think the benefit outweighs the risk.

Getting live game speed experience will be invaluable to help his development. No matter what, the players on the field are going to be better than the scrubs he faced in pre-season. Seeing that speed from your teammates in practice is different than this experience. He knows they are not going to put the wood on him in practice. Its when the heat is brought that QB's change their play.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2017, 09:54 AM   #107
Supporter

I just don't see Andy playing any starters next week. We've already seen him sit them in this situation before. I can't believe that this time would be interested. Plus, if Lynch lights up our backups for 30 points and 300 yards, maybe ElFraud will be fooled into thinking that he should stick with Pixton.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2017, 10:05 AM   #108
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I dont like this theory at all. Watson blew his knee out running a routine sweep toss to the RB in practice. JJ Watt broke his leg on a routine play. He can slip on some ice this winter and **** something up. "Might get hurt" is a possibility but I think the benefit outweighs the risk.

Getting live game speed experience will be invaluable to help his development. No matter what, the players on the field are going to be better than the scrubs he faced in pre-season. Seeing that speed from your teammates in practice is different than this experience. He knows they are not going to put the wood on him in practice. Its when the heat is brought that QB's change their play.
I agree with what you're saying, but perhaps you forgot about the cheap shots that Denver takes on QB's. Please see Carolina last season and KC game the year before.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 12-26-2017, 10:17 AM   #109
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
I agree with what you're saying, but perhaps you forgot about the cheap shots that Denver takes on QB's. Please see Carolina last season and KC game the year before.
He better get used to it twice a year for the rest of his career.

This thread is so ****ing annoying full of pussies
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 10:19 AM   #110
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danguardace View Post
He better get used twice a year for the rest of his career.

This thread is so ****ing annoying full of pussies
**** YEAH! He's got almost a full year to recover, AMIRITE?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2017, 10:19 AM   #111
Ultrabanned

Andy will sit the starters. Pat will be out there with Demetrius, Chartcandrick, Robinson and Albert Wilson and he'll still rape that shit Denver defense in front of their cocksucking fans.

I want Denver to get a taste of what they've got coming for years and years and years while they wait the whole offseason knowing what's coming to them.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2017, 10:37 AM   #112
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bob View Post
If you read Smith's quote last night he basically said Mahomes had done nothing but run the scout team. He made it sound like that's all Mahommes does. Makes me wonder if Bray is the other QB getting a few meaningful snaps at practice.
That is what the 2nd string QB does for almost every team. They don't have enough live practice to split reps.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-26-2017, 11:01 AM   #113
The Priest and I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bob View Post
If you read Smith's quote last night he basically said Mahomes had done nothing but run the scout team. He made it sound like that's all Mahommes does. Makes me wonder if Bray is the other QB getting a few meaningful snaps at practice.
Holy shit are you kidding me?? The only QB getting “meaningful” reps in practice is the starter...Alex. Scout team is all there is left when you aren’t the starter. Bray isn’t even a thought in practice during the regular season.

The coaches job is to get the starters ready for a W each week. Until Mahomes is the starter, this is all he’ll get. The reason why he should start against Denver. The ‘injury’ concern is stupid. Treat the kid like the ****ing football player he is, and get his ass ready to play. He’s not some sacred calf that should be wrapped in a bubble. I hope he gets hit multiple times, struggles his ass off, and goes into the offseason with a gigantic chip on his shoulder.
TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-26-2017, 11:13 AM   #114
MVP

I'm not sure how this "injury concern" argument even makes sense. You gain absolutely nothing from starting Bray. There is no plus side at all. So, it's either Alex or Pat. No way do they want Alex to be out there, so it's Pat, as it should be. I don't recall him being injury prone and the Chiefs need to get people stirring for next season. If nothing else it's going to put asses in the seats for next season. The stadium had probably 25000 empty seats Sunday for a home game where they clinched the division title.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-26-2017, 11:14 AM   #115
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I'll get excited when Andy announces it
****ing this
Saw in as a spoiler in another read also.
Title misleading unless as Pug says Andy says it. I like op but cocktease of a title.
RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-26-2017, 11:24 AM   #116
Bring It Home

Mahomes is not a '67 Corvette that gains value sitting in a garage. The injury risk will be there every game he plays for the next 20 years, no matter the stakes.
JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-26-2017, 12:08 PM   #117
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by splatbass View Post
I wouldn't be surprised to see Smith play one series then Mahomes come in.
I disagree don't play him at all . You let smith know as soon as possible so he does physically what he needs to do to be ready for the playoffs. If you let him know well ahead he uses the whole week.
RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-26-2017, 12:11 PM   #118
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I just don't see Andy playing any starters next week. We've already seen him sit them in this situation before. I can't believe that this time would be interested. Plus, if Lynch lights up our backups for 30 points and 300 yards, maybe ElFraud will be fooled into thinking that he should stick with Pixton.
The Chiefs don't have the depth at offensive line in order to rest players.

Mahomes would get killed out there against Denver's front seven with a 3rd string LG & C along with a 2nd string RT & LT.

I would imagine that Harris and Charles will see most of the snaps at TE, along with Robinson, DAT and Chesson at WR as well as big doses of Charcandrick West and Akeem Hunt.

But that's even IF Reid decides to go with resting starters, which he hasn't confirmed.

It didn't work out so well in 2013...
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2017, 12:15 PM   #119
Veteran

It's not just Mahomes, you get to see Kpass, Chesson, Irving, Uligwe, McQuay all get extensive reps and hopefully start. You never know may need these guys in post season if we get injuries.
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-26-2017, 12:27 PM   #120
I’m a Mahomo!

It’s Patrick Mahomes Week, baby.

Love this interview with Mahomes:
https://youtu.be/lV1PMrNimNQ

& Cowherd with Andy:
https://youtu.be/3abalrIeXt0

Last edited by KChiefs1; 12-26-2017 at 12:37 PM..
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.