Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-24-2017, 02:59 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

It’s Patrick Mahomes Week, baby.

The future is now.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2017, 08:02 PM   #91
Trippin' BAWLZ

Can't wait, I'm getting a tingly feeling in my trousers at the thought
DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-25-2017, 08:03 PM   #92
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey View Post
No way it's Bray. It's either Smith or Mahomes. I'd lean towards it being Mahomes if nothing else than to give him a game under his belt in case Smith gets knocked out by an injury at some point in the playoffs.
I wouldn't be surprised to see Smith play one series then Mahomes come in.
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-25-2017, 08:10 PM   #93
I’m a Mahomo!

I'm ready.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2017, 08:12 PM   #94
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by splatbass View Post
Nothing to wonder about. No matter how good Mahomes is Alex Smith will be the starter in the playoffs. No coach in their right mind would replace Smith in the playoffs after the year he has had for an untested, inexperienced rookie. You dance with the one that brought you.
this! Even if Mahomes lights it up, no coach in their right mind would switch out QB's for the first time to start a playoff game. This is a safe start for Mahomes that won't cause a QB controversy in any way.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2017, 08:35 PM   #95
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
My goodness. So much bubble wrap in this thread.

Mahomes will start as he should.
A voice of reason. Thanks.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2017, 09:26 PM   #96
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I'll get excited when Andy announces it
Agreed - it would be stupid to rest the starters unless we are blowing them out. It wasn't easy getting back on track and momentum is huge right now. I don't see Andy starting Mahomes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey View Post
No way it's Bray. It's either Smith or Mahomes. I'd lean towards it being Mahomes if nothing else than to give him a game under his belt in case Smith gets knocked out by an injury at some point in the playoffs.
If you read Smith's quote last night he basically said Mahomes had done nothing but run the scout team. He made it sound like that's all Mahommes does. Makes me wonder if Bray is the other QB getting a few meaningful snaps at practice.
Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-25-2017, 09:40 PM   #97
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bob View Post
Agreed - it would be stupid to rest the starters unless we are blowing them out. It wasn't easy getting back on track and momentum is huge right now. I don't see Andy starting Mahomes.

If you read Smith's quote last night he basically said Mahomes had done nothing but run the scout team. He made it sound like that's all Mahommes does. Makes me wonder if Bray is the other QB getting a few meaningful snaps at practice.
Gruden mentioned the same about Foles tonight. He said the new CBA killed reps for the backup.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2017, 09:59 PM   #98
Going home eventually

I really hope Andy benched every starter. It's like having a bye week to rest. Let Bray take the hits. I want to see Mahomes like everyone else but screw playing him with a bunch of back ups. Our back up OL sucks.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2017, 10:07 PM   #99
Chiefs Moon

The future is tomorrow.
Old 12-25-2017, 10:09 PM   #100
Veteran

Mahomes should start. The starters need rest, and Mahomes needs experience. Its a win-win.
Sannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-26-2017, 08:17 AM   #101
In Search of a Life

Saw in the Star this morning that the Bronco's are 3 1/2 point favorites.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-26-2017, 08:23 AM   #102
Bewegungsfreiheit fur alles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
Saw in the Star this morning that the Bronco's are 3 1/2 point favorites.
You get 3 just for being the home team, so a .5 pt donk adv indicates squat.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2017, 08:26 AM   #103
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhed View Post
You get 3 just for being the home team, so a .5 pt donk adv indicates squat.
To me it says Vegas knows Andy is resting starters. Several of the other "top games" are still off the board.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-26-2017, 08:29 AM   #104
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

If Chase Daniel was the backup he'd be playing & I see no reason to keep Mahomes on the bench.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2017, 08:53 AM   #105
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
I really hope Andy benched every starter. It's like having a bye week to rest. Let Bray take the hits. I want to see Mahomes like everyone else but screw playing him with a bunch of back ups. Our back up OL sucks.
This. Plus I don't want the Cheating Donx, known for taking CHEAP SHOTS, get any in on Mahomes. They'll take some if you give them the chance.
TEX has disabled reputation