Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 08:36 AM  
The man you could post like.

Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah signs extension

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:37 AM   #2
The man you could post like.

Could be a blueprint for the Chiefs and Bolton to get a similar deal done
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:42 AM   #3
Special Teams ACE!!!

Another guy getting paid to never win a Super Bowl!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:42 AM   #4
Hello

Sign Bolton to that deal today!

Actually, make it a 5 year deal at that rate. Lock him in and be done with it.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:46 AM   #5
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Bolton will ask for more and is justified in doing it. He’s been much more productive than JOK over the course of their rookie deals.

I think that’s actually a steal for a player whose best football is still in front of him.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:49 AM   #6
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Bolton will ask for more and is justified in doing it. He’s been much more productive than JOK over the course of their rookie deals.

I think that’s actually a steal for a player whose best football is still in front of him.
I'd rather have JOK going forward than Bolton.

Bolton may be more versatile but I just don't worry about a team beating us by running the ball. That's been the silly old staid conventional wisdom for 5 years now and it just NEVER works.

Gimme the premier coverage 'backer.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:55 AM   #7
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Bolton may be more versatile but I just don't worry about a team beating us by running the ball. That's been the silly old staid conventional wisdom for 5 years now and it just NEVER works.

I’m just thankful Bolton is at least good against the run. After 3 years of Hitchens who wasn’t good at anything.

I’m not a Bolton fan, but he’s at least solid. And Spags loves him. Hopefully this at least gets a more reasonable number like 15-16 per. I’ve been nervous for half a year that he’s going to get 20+
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 09:01 AM   #8
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urc Burry View Post
I’m just thankful Bolton is at least good against the run. After 3 years of Hitchens who wasn’t good at anything.

I’m not a Bolton fan, but he’s at least solid. And Spags loves him. Hopefully this at least gets a more reasonable number like 15-16 per. I’ve been nervous for half a year that he’s going to get 20+
I'd be happy at $12 million/season, fine at $14.

Anything beyond that and I'm probably willing to move on. And I don't even think he's a genuine liability in coverage - he's fine there. Not premier, but he can get the job done because he's a smart player who's typically where he needs to be.

I just don't put that kind of value on the LB position and I know we have GK and McDuffie coming due soon.

Can only pay so many guys. Bolton is at best the 4th most important player on the defense which makes him maybe the 10th most important player on the team?

I don't think you can go giving massive contracts that far down the priority list.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:23 AM   #9
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:

Oh, I would, too. No doubt.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:24 AM   #10
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
I'd be happy at $12 million/season, fine at $14.

Anything beyond that and I'm probably willing to move on. And I don't even think he's a genuine liability in coverage - he's fine there. Not premier, but he can get the job done because he's a smart player who's typically where he needs to be.

I just don't put that kind of value on the LB position and I know we have GK and McDuffie coming due soon.

Can only pay so many guys. Bolton is at best the 4th most important player on the defense which makes him maybe the 10th most important player on the team?

I don't think you can go giving massive contracts that far down the priority list.
Even with Bolton missing time last year, how many “bad” games did the defense have?

Green Bay sticks out, but we also lost Tranquil early in that one.

Put the money in the secondary and DL. Keep drafting LBs and signing cheap vets.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:30 AM   #11
Andy Reid Supporter

After listening to Nate Taylor, Matt Verderame and Matt Derrick all say that Veach does want to try to keep as many guys as he can from the 2021-2022 classes, it wouldn’t surprise me to see them try to load the cap up with these guys and creative deals. I think Creed will get done soon and one of Trey/Bolton might get done.

Could also see Pacheco signed next year to a high number deal that’s creatively formatted to be team friendly after they sign McDuffie.

I just don’t care much to dive into FA unless it’s for the later round steal deals like Tranquill, Juju, McKinnon etc
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:34 AM   #12
In Search of a Life

Yeah I don’t think it’s worth handwringing the Bolton thing

They’re gonna sign him
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:58 AM   #13
legend

Based off that, if you go a little higher with Bolton, get something done ASAP that looks like 4yr/60m with 40 guaranteed.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.