Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-27-2021, 07:10 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns

Week 1.

Chiefs vs Browns.

Talk about it here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2021, 05:46 PM   #1396
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastsidedawg View Post
Not really scared of the chiefs after this game. You had all the weapons. Browns were without obj and a whole new defense.

They are going to be a beast later in the year.
You can't be serious with this.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 05:47 PM   #1397
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by West View Post
But they are automatically so much better……. that’s what I was told the weeks leading up to the game…. Now it’s an excuse as to why the game was close?

You guys are treating this win like a loss….. I guess I am so use to the Browns losing, I don’t beat myself up when they actually win

As with all offensive lines, the sum is greater than its' parts and the sum takes some time to gel. The Chiefs' parts are superior to the Browns' parts just like my private parts are superior to yours. Get ****ed.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-12-2021, 05:48 PM   #1398
Veteran

Quote:
Not really scared of the chiefs after this game. You had all the weapons. Browns were without obj and a whole new defense.

Only a dipshit like you would think this. You lost, bitch. Keep crying at your keyboard while posting pics of boats that aren't yours.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-12-2021, 05:48 PM   #1399
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:

Yeah, I'm sure having Clark and Honey Badger out had nothing to do with Mayfield's NEAR success.

**** off, loser.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2021, 05:48 PM   #1400
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
As with all offensive lines, the sum is greater than it's parts and the sum takes some time to gel. The Chiefs' parts are superior to the Browns' parts just like my private parts are superior to yours. Get ****ed.
Why so angry?
West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 05:49 PM   #1401
MVP

Quote:
But they are automatically so much better……. that’s what I was told the weeks leading up to the game…. Now it’s an excuse as to why the game was close?

You guys are treating this win like a loss….. I guess I am so use to the Browns losing, I don’t beat myself up when they actually win
I am not sure what you are saying here.
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 09-12-2021, 05:49 PM   #1402
Veteran

Quote:
Why did the Chiefs go down early? You act like it was part of the game plan……. So many blow-out predictions to end in a scare. Chiefs came out on top……. they’re a good team, I’m not surprised, but the pre-game dialogue was “Browns don’t stand a chance” and I didn’t think that was the case, and they played a tough game.

Good luck on your season. If the Browns manage to put together a good season, we may be seeing each other in the playoffs……. nothing is given.
You're not wrong. A lot of us were writing the Browns off early.

Mayfield was playing lights out the whole game and our defense really folded. We did lack some key players on Defense but thats no excuse for us getting gashed for chunk play after chunk play.

Chiefs really pulled it around in the 2nd half.

Its a long season, hope to see you guys in the playoffs for a rematch.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-12-2021, 05:50 PM   #1403
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Why so angry?

Chiefs won, why would I be angry? You're a bitch and deserve bitch treatment. Get ****ed.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-12-2021, 05:50 PM   #1404
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
You're not wrong. A lot of us were writing the Browns off early.

Mayfield was playing lights out the whole game and our defense really folded. We did lack some key players on Defense but thats no excuse for us getting gashed for chunk play after chunk play.

Chiefs really pulled it around in the 2nd half.

Its a long season, hope to see you guys in the playoffs for a rematch.

Have a good season. Mahomes is special…. nobody is arguing that.
West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.West < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 05:52 PM   #1405
Why so serious?

Quote:

Sorry, what?

Your bitch ass compatriot was telling us this was great for the Browns because they had an entirely new defense that would be much better later in the season once they got comfortable. I was countering with the same for the Chiefs OL.

None of us are jumping for joy after this win. But we've become used to winning like this so we still deeply enjoy crushing your hopes and dreams. We used to be you. But we have Patrick Mahomes. And he corrects for 99.9997% of weaknesses.

Sorry, but that's just what you're observing. We have an unnatural confidence in Mahomes until the very end. That's why the SB last year was the biggest mind**** this franchise has EVER seen.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2021, 05:53 PM   #1406
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Chiefs won, why would I be angry? You're a bitch and deserve bitch treatment. Get ****ed.
I predicted a Chiefs win, and a close game……. you act like I came in here talking all sorts of shit. I tried to give you overly-confident fans some action and nobody would take the bet. Easy for you to talk shit after the win. Chiefs played a good game, Browns made mistakes that they can’t make against a good team……. So again. Why so mad?
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 05:54 PM   #1407
Banned

Quote:
I predicted a Chiefs win, and a close game……. you act like I came in here talking all sorts of shit. I tried to give you overly-confident fans some action and nobody would take the bet. Easy for you to talk shit after the win. Chiefs played a good game, Browns made mistakes that they can’t make against a good team……. So again. Why so mad?
You shouldn't be here at all. Now **** off.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2021, 05:56 PM   #1408
My Mamma Says

Baker choked.. Plain and simple..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2021, 05:56 PM   #1409
Generational Player

I actually want to say good things about the Browns.

But trolls ruin it.

So glad we flushed them down the drain.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 05:57 PM   #1410
Banned

Oh, so some other guy who is a Browns fan (which makes us cousins or something?) says the Browns defense is much better despite being unproven……. Your argument about the Chief’s O-Line being plug and play probowl bound is justified, like I somehow declared the Browns a better roster?
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote