Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2024, 12:38 PM  
Grand champ

For those with children: Do you think you’re a better parent than your parents were?

Discuss
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM   #121
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I also don’t believe ANY women who say they’d be perfectly happy just getting married at the courthouse.

These women think about their wedding day from the time they’re little girls on. Then, they watch ALL their friends have their big days.

With as much as women compete with each other, I refuse to believe that not having a wedding day is just no big deal. They’re lying to themselves when they say that.

I’ve seen that the courthouse method can work, but it’s one of those things where both parties are truly honest about what they want and need but also with an understanding of what they are missing out on. Those things someone didn’t admit they wanted (perhaps to please the other) will eventually eat at them and can certainly be a sore point. I’ll definitely say though that if either or both are religious, the courthouse method is absolutely something that will carry regret and possible resentment.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:51 PM   #122
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

One of my best friends got married at the courthouse and they're doing fine 25 years later. Neither he or his wife was particularly religious or had a big family. They had a small reception dinner afterward, and then used the proceeds of what they would have spent on a big traditional wedding to go on a nice honeymoon in Europe. I would have probably been the best man, and I'd already been a part of enough big, overblown weddings that I was fine with one less. Cost me zero cash, time or grief. Got a nice free dinner, and that was that. Worked for me. Being a groomsman in my wedding was certainly more of a pain in the ass for him.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.