Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: ?
Insult 35 76.09%
Compliment 11 23.91%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old Yesterday, 05:21 PM  
In Search of a Life

Insult or Compliment?

I personally don't understand how this isn't clearly an insult.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:16 AM   #121
Needs more middle fingers

Ok, if this quote came from some cute christian girl who's only had one boyfriend, wouldn't that change your interpretation vs some skonka who's been ran through.

WHO it comes from matters here.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:20 AM   #122
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
'not someone I'd hookup or be FWBs with' was ****ing idiotic to say. Full stop. There are plenty of ways to tell someone you want to spend the rest of your life with them without needlessly emasculating them.
Yeah, people say things in ways that make far more sense in their head, or just say stupid shit sometimes.... not sure anyone is arguing that. Hell, the post even says she realized how he took it and tried to clarify.

Highly doubtful she was trying to emasculate him though and if he get this butthurt every time there's a misunderstanding, then yeah she was probably wrong about you being marriage material.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:22 AM   #123
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
It was a compliment, but because homie was drunk and in his feelings he took it as an insult, took it to understand it as he wasn't attractive in a ****able one night stand sort of way.

That's an insecurity problem on his behalf.

Look, all men don't drop panties the same way. Just like we see women on a spectrum of hotness, women see men on a spectrum of hotness too.

Look bro, you aint Zac Efron (or whoever chicks are into these days). But she likes you and will still suck your dick.

So why you running out the house like a little bitch about it? Homie can't handle is liquor.
Yup. And what makes this worse is that it was the next morning, so he wasn’t drunk anymore.

There is no better way to make yourself un****able and unattractive to women than acting like an unconfident, insecure whiney little bitch who goes away to pout and cry when conflict happens and your woman is trying to communicate to you about it to resolve the issue.

Woman should dump him immediately bc he isn’t attractive. Based on his pouty reaction I’d guess this was not the first time he went away to cry like a bitch in their 2.5 years together.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:23 AM   #124
Veteran

Quote:
Ok, if this quote came from some cute christian girl who's only had one boyfriend, wouldn't that change your interpretation vs some skonka who's been ran through.

WHO it comes from matters here.
She knows what type of dude she'd have as a FWB, so she's been there and done that.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 09:23 AM   #125
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

I didn't choose my wife for her looks. I like the way she looks and I'm attracted to her physically. But I chose her because we get along so well.

Would I ever tell her something like that? Hell no. It could only go badly. I don't know what the idiot in the OP was thinking would happen.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:24 AM   #126
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
There is no better way to make yourself un****able and unattractive to women than acting like an unconfident, insecure whiney little bitch who goes away to pout and cry when conflict happens...
If we could please add this to the forum rules? Thank you.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:28 AM   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I didn't choose my wife for her looks. I like the way she looks and I'm attracted to her physically. But I chose her because we get along so well.

Would I ever tell her something like that? Hell no. It could only go badly. I don't know what the idiot in the OP was thinking would happen.
You'd say something like, "When i first saw you i thought you were hot AF and i wanted to **** you. Then i got to know you and realized you're not just hot, you're awesome in all sorts of ways, that's when i knew i wanted to marry you."

Same message, different delivery.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:29 AM   #128
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Women don't typically marry the hot guys they banged when they were younger because they can't. Men don't typically marry all of the easy chicks they banged because they aren't attractive enough. This is how life has worked for hundreds of years.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:30 AM   #129
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Yup. And what makes this worse is that it was the next morning, so he wasn’t drunk anymore.

There is no better way to make yourself un****able and unattractive to women than acting like an unconfident, insecure whiney little bitch who goes away to pout and cry when conflict happens and your woman is trying to communicate to you about it to resolve the issue.

Woman should dump him immediately bc he isn’t attractive. Based on his pouty reaction I’d guess this was not the first time he went away to cry like a bitch in their 2.5 years together.
And yet she's the one panicking about It and having all her friends and male colleagues tell her what a **** up this is. Methinks maybe we don't have the entire context and since it's just her side she's probably left out critical context that makes her look even worse than she already does.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:31 AM   #130
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I had a conversation with 2 pilots who explained to me that usually only nurses and teachers have the intestinal fortitude or patience to marry the grown man-children we call professional pilots.
I felt nurses and hair stylists were interchangeable if you were a broke pipe layer. Then you could normally make the rounds with their industry peers once word got out

I'd likely not marry either
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:32 AM   #131
Everybody Lies.

Does the guy make a lot of money and have a nice house? He could think "bitch is just using me".
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:34 AM   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
And yet she's the one panicking about It and having all her friends and male colleagues tell her what a **** up this is.
Only because dude, a dude she clearly has an emotional attachment to, just stormed off like a little biznatch and it surprised the hell out of her because she thought she was saying something sweet, not insulting him.

She's probably like, "WTF just happened right now?".
Old Today, 09:35 AM   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Does the guy make a lot of money and have a nice house? He could think "bitch is just using me".
If he does, then i'd have to assume he's a non-attractive.

Because this reeks of a self esteem issue.
Old Today, 09:35 AM   #134
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Only because dude, a dude she clearly has an emotional attachment to, just stormed off like a little biznatch and it surprised the hell out of her because she thought she was saying something sweet, not insulting him.

She's probably like, "WTF just happened right now?".
Sure. And then everyone in her circle told her what an asshole she was. That's not the response she'd get if it really was just a very poorly worded compliment. We're missing a lot of context here.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:37 AM   #135
MER

When did they say she was an asshole?
I think they said “hey dummy you know men are fragile, watch your words.”
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.