Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 08:43 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Wanya Morris Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-28-2023 at 08:55 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 10:39 PM   #121
Pedantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDChiefs View Post
**** off genius. Name one great pick in the first 3 rounds that he did. You have zero knowledge hence your response.
Let me help you again

Trent McDuffie, George Karlaftis, Nick Bolton, Creed Humphrey and Willie Gay all say hi.....

Also Mecole Hardman, Juan Thornhill and Khalen Saunders....

Last edited by DenverChief; 04-28-2023 at 10:51 PM..
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 10:43 PM   #122
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
This guy did not participate in the teams bowl game to get ready for the draft. He hung his team out to dry to try to help himself. We overdrafted a me first player with the skillset to maybe be able to compete with niang. Veach is great with finding diamonds in the later rounds. He's terrible in the 1st 3 rounds.
bruh
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 10:50 PM   #123
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Maybe, maybe not. But they didn't give up a ton, and they went up and got the guys they wanted rather than wait, and I have no issue with that.
Appreciate the reply man!
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-28-2023, 10:51 PM   #124
MVP

Quote:
**** off genius. Name one great pick in the first 3 rounds that he did. You have zero knowledge hence your response.
All-Pro center Creed Humphrey?

Nick Bolton?
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-28-2023, 10:52 PM   #125
Colorado Chief Fan

Mr. Veach is responsible for the GREATEST 1st round pick in the entire history of the NFL!!! EVAAAR!!
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 10:54 PM   #126
MVP

Quote:
A bowl game. He sits out the super bowl to avoid injury for his next contract. Just an exhibition bowl game.
Then gets hurt at the combine. Not to mention suspended for grades.

Let's call it what it is. This kid a talented dumbass who has the tools and athleticism to become a really good player.

Good stuff, Veach. This OT class was not very good.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
The post by SDChiefs is hidden due to low votes. Click expand to view it.
Old 04-28-2023, 11:03 PM   #128
In Search of a Life

Quote:
A bowl game. He sits out the super bowl to avoid injury for his next contract. Just an exhibition bowl game.
Mmm yes a shitty bowl in Shreveport is like the Super Bowl.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 11:09 PM   #129
MVP

Seems great that Morris has already played next to Trey Smith in college. Could be some excellent chemistry between them at RG & RT. Hopefully Morris can perform better than Wylie in that spot.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 11:12 PM   #130
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
This guy did not participate in the teams bowl game to get ready for the draft. He hung his team out to dry to try to help himself. We overdrafted a me first player with the skillset to maybe be able to compete with niang. Veach is great with finding diamonds in the later rounds. He's terrible in the 1st 3 rounds.
I'm not a fan of Morris but him skipping the bowl means jack shit. With that said he does have more tools than Wylie did and this staff made it work. It's likely I am wrong here and Reid/company make this pick work
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 11:12 PM   #131
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Mmm yes a shitty bowl in Shreveport is like the Super Bowl.
You want a player that quits on his team, that's up to you. I want team first players like mahomes and kelce. But **** them right. I can't wait for the obj situation to follow. Can't wait for your excuses then.
SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 11:15 PM   #132
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
You want a player that quits on his team, that's up to you. I want team first players like mahomes and kelce. But **** them right. I can't wait for the obj situation to follow. Can't wait for your excuses then.
He didn't quit on his team. Him positioning himself to get taken in the 3rd round looks much better for recruits considering OU than some meaningless bowl game. I follow college football closely and can't even tell you if OU won that bowl game or not. I can however tell you how many guys from OU got drafted this year
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 11:28 PM   #133
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
yeah, I mean neither of those guys are running 40 yards. Morris' feet just look much, much quicker in actual football.
I really like the way Morris finishes blocks. Did anyone from the Chiefs say why they favored Morris over Jones?
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 11:33 PM   #134
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
There's a significant difference between 5.1 and 5.35...
As offensive lineman I think the 10 yard or even 20 yard split is more important than the 40 time.

But, if they were WRs I would agree that it is a significant difference, but not so much in a offensive fatty.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-28-2023, 11:40 PM   #135
MVP

"Wherever they need me to play, I'm gonna play." Love this flexible attitude, very similar to Jawaan Taylor's comments and very different from Orlando Brown's demand to play only 1 position.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.