Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-27-2021, 07:10 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns

Week 1.

Chiefs vs Browns.

Talk about it here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2021, 05:56 PM   #1246
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by West View Post
Browns fan here. Been following along for days.

I don’t think the Browns have reached the talent/team chemistry of the Chiefs yet, but I suspect a good game. I think the blowout predictions are pretty ridiculous.

I can understand a level of confidence too, but it surprises me how little stock most are putting into the inexperienced Chief O-Line. I know Mahomes is amazing and elusive, but I’m sure every HC with the Chiefs on their schedule has watched that Superbowl ad nauseum to find ways to slow him down.

I hope for a good, clean, injury free game. Enjoy your season, but “Same Old Browns” is kind of a cheap dismissal to an up and coming team whom many believe will win their division.

I perused the Tampa vs Dallas gameday thread……. took less than a page for someone to wish death to Tom Brady……. It’s just a game guys. Be well
If you don't jokingly wish death upon Tom Brady, you haven't had your heart ripped out by him enough.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-11-2021, 06:06 PM   #1247
testing ... 1, 2, 3

In the immortal words of Henry Scott-Holland ...

Death is nothing at all.
It does not count.
I have only slipped away into the next room.
Nothing has happened.

This, of course, does not apply to Tom Brady whose blackened bones will one day sear over an infernal pit of eternal flame as his internal organs are slowly consumed by appallingly demonic ghouls and the vengeful spirits of athletes turned hellish fiends.

So, there's that.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 06:08 PM   #1248
MVP

The linemen that had the Chiefs up 19-3 at halftime last year with Mahomes are now the reserves and somehow the Brownies think they have some magical chance with their D-Line that is worse than last year? Gimme a ****ing break. Mahomes isn't going to stub his toe and give you hope again.

All this talk of Cleveland's revamped defense is largely overblown. You're really pinning hopes to John Johnson and a rookie CB making you light-years better? Granted, I like Newsome, but he's still a rookie. Anthony Walker vs how Goodson played last year is largely a push at MLB. You have the same LBs otherwise, at least until JOK moves from 2nd string. The defense in Cleveland has a shot at being better in the back end by the 2nd half of the season but not right out of the gate. I think you're more likely to see an overall regression defensively for a bit and that D-line could have significant issues generating pressure.

I, honestly, don't see this game being that close unless the Chiefs' defense has coverage breakdowns and lets Mayfield hang a couple of big plays on them. The only player that scares me in that regard is Peoples-Jones. Even then, I'm not overly concerned.

I don't expect it over by halftime, but I do expect it over by the end of the third.
38-17 Chiefs.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 06:13 PM   #1249
testing ... 1, 2, 3

I want this to be over by the half.

The world is too damn stressful as it is. We need a respite.

It is my fervent hope that we come out hot and score 24 to 28 points by the break.

I want Miles to question his life choices and Baker to throw his helmet at OBJ on the sideline. All before the end of the 2nd.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2021, 06:42 PM   #1250
Starter

I'm with Mr. Fax. So sick of reading how the Browns have the better roster (then picks the Chiefs to win). Bury them by half. Leave no doubt. Just don't let up, Andy, pleeeze. Foot on the throat. Press down. You can do it!
excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-11-2021, 06:58 PM   #1251
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
If you don't jokingly wish death upon Tom Brady, you haven't had your heart ripped out by him enough.
Browns fans have no hate for Brady. They’ve been pretty much non existent during the Brady years. Hard to hate someone who hasn’t really ripped your heart out because you never make the playoffs.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2021, 07:30 PM   #1252
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Okay? My interest in whether or not Odell plays is purely fantasy football-based
Yeah I forget about FF
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-11-2021, 07:32 PM   #1253
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
The linemen that had the Chiefs up 19-3 at halftime last year with Mahomes are now the reserves and somehow the Brownies think they have some magical chance with their D-Line that is worse than last year? Gimme a ****ing break. Mahomes isn't going to stub his toe and give you hope again.

All this talk of Cleveland's revamped defense is largely overblown. You're really pinning hopes to John Johnson and a rookie CB making you light-years better? Granted, I like Newsome, but he's still a rookie. Anthony Walker vs how Goodson played last year is largely a push at MLB. You have the same LBs otherwise, at least until JOK moves from 2nd string. The defense in Cleveland has a shot at being better in the back end by the 2nd half of the season but not right out of the gate. I think you're more likely to see an overall regression defensively for a bit and that D-line could have significant issues generating pressure.

I, honestly, don't see this game being that close unless the Chiefs' defense has coverage breakdowns and lets Mayfield hang a couple of big plays on them. The only player that scares me in that regard is Peoples-Jones. Even then, I'm not overly concerned.

I don't expect it over by halftime, but I do expect it over by the end of the third.
38-17 Chiefs.
Baker Mayfield when trailing at the half: 2-19

Baker Mayfield when tied at the half: 1-2

Baker Mayfield when leading at the half: 22-3
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 07:35 PM   #1254
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
Baker Mayfield when trailing at the half: 2-19

Baker Mayfield when tied at the half: 1-2

Baker Mayfield when leading at the half: 22-3
So you’re saying... Baker Mayfield has NO chance??
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2021, 07:56 PM   #1255
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
So you’re saying... Baker Mayfield has NO chance??

98% of getting raped with a 2% chance of JUST shitting himself
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2021, 08:14 PM   #1256
The Boom Boom Room

FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2021, 08:54 PM   #1257
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Jokingly?
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2021, 09:05 PM   #1258
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
it's weird sitting here knowing that we have 2 HOF players on our roster right now. HOF Head Coach too.
2? i think we have three just on Offense
ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-11-2021, 09:07 PM   #1259
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljmhawk View Post
2? i think we have three just on Offense
Yeah, I think Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill are well on their way.

Jones has the best shot of our defensive players. HB has really turned it on the last few years, but I don’t think he’ll have the total resume to make it.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2021, 09:10 PM   #1260
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Yeah, I think Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill are well on their way.

Jones has the best shot of our defensive players. HB has really turned it on the last few years, but I don’t think he’ll have the total resume to make it.
He is only 29. He still has plenty of time if he stays healthy. Safeties tend to have a longer life span in comparison to a CB.
tredadda has disabled reputation