Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2023, 08:16 PM   #1216
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
No, I'm talking about the issue being the "scheme".

If you think Andy Reid's scheme is the issue, and that's why you aren't confident that the Chiefs offense can get it together, that's just really ****ing silly dude.
You’re talking historically, and I’m talking the last two games.

Does this offense look *anything* like it’s looked in the past?

Disorganized, undisciplined, dare I say sloppy?
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 08:17 PM   #1217
You Sweetie!

They'll work it out guys, we'll be fine. You all seem nice.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 08:17 PM   #1218
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Through two games, it’s certainly not up to expectations.

18 points a game and looking sloppy.

RIGHT NOW, the scheme hasn’t been up to snuff.

Historically? Of course, he’s the best. Gotta figure out why the last two weeks have been less than expectations.
Scheme isn't the problem. It's execution. Toney/Skyy dropping passes, Watson fumble, Mahomes pick and the tackle penalties that killed drives really hurt the offense.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2023, 08:18 PM   #1219
Hockey Town

Quote:

They've certainly been sloppy.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2023, 08:19 PM   #1220
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
HOW DARE YOU?

Greta.Gif
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2023, 08:19 PM   #1221
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Definitely

Should hopefully work out
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2023, 08:19 PM   #1222
MVP

We just beat a team that came back from a 27 point deficit to beat the Bolts in the playoffs last season.

We did that on their home field, which with the heat & humidity gave them almost a Pile High-esque home field advantage.

We did this with a DT playing in essentially his first time donning pads in 7 months and our 2nd best player on offense, Mahomes' favorite target, and the best TE in NFL history playing on a bum knee.

We also did this despite losing the turnover battle by 2 and having 10 more penalties for 84 yards more than the playoff team we beat.

In other words:

WBF

(I do wish Rice would get more playing time though. But I guess I've got to trust the coaches who see these players every day, since they've all forgotten more about football than I'll ever know).
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2023, 08:20 PM   #1223
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
You keep saying this and its flawed. Who cares what he is in NE? The point is JJSS had 933 yards IN KC last season, which lead all WR's. That production is gone and nobody on the roster has shown they can step up and miake up for it. (Yet).
Oh, no. It's not remotely flawed.

No one had any idea how good JJSS was when he arrived in KC. He came to the Chiefs and he had 933 yards. That was our leading receiver and certainly helped us. But no one spent time lamenting that he was gone because he seemed like a product of the system and Mahomes.

He goes to the Patriots who are allergic to offense. And he's turned into a JAG.

So on the Chiefs he's the leading receiver, on the Patriots he's a JAG, but we should really feel like the Chiefs can't create production for average receivers?

It's been 2 weeks. We need to replace JJSS's production. Week 1 was a team told they're not playing without Kelce the day prior. Week 2 was a step in the right direction capped off by a play by Moore where he played the exact scramble-drill role we wanted and needed.

Should we have paid 8mm/yr for JuJu? God, no. You hope the young guys can evolve and make plays exactly like Moore did today when we needed him.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2023, 08:21 PM   #1224
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
We just beat a team that came back from a 27 point deficit to beat the Bolts in the playoffs last season.

We did that on their home field, which with the heat & humidity gave them almost a Pile High-esque home field advantage.

We did this with a DT playing in essentially his first time donning pads in 7 months and our 2nd best player on offense, Mahomes' favorite target, and the best TE in NFL history playing on a bum knee.

We also did this despite losing the turnover battle by 2 and having 10 more penalties for 84 yards more than the playoff team we beat.

In other words:

WBF

(I do wish Rice would get more playing time though. But I guess I've got to trust the coaches who see these players every day, since they've all forgotten more about football than I'll ever know).
Yes they won that's important.

However long haul you aren't gonna win alot of games with 20 or 17 points that just isn't how the NFL is built now no matter how good your defense is.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2023, 08:21 PM   #1225
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Definitely

Should hopefully work out
And that’s the divide in this thread.

People posting about what they see, versus people posting about what they assume they’ll see in 10 weeks.
Old 09-17-2023, 08:22 PM   #1226
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
The offense is making a ton of mistakes and are sloppy while the defense is making very few mistakes and executing at a high level.

I feel like I'm in some inverted Chiefs universe
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2023, 08:22 PM   #1227
In Search of a Life

Quote:
HOW DARE YOU?

Greta.Gif
It's fine to say they've been sloppy.

It's absolutely reeruned to think this will be the new norm and Andy, Pat, Kelce, and everybody else won't make drastic improvement over the next several weeks.

JFC I can't believe you think that everything this team has done the last 5 years is completely irrelevant and all that matters is the first 2 games of the season.

The only reason one would possibly think like this is if they're jsut a whiny little bitch at their core.

Trust me, I know that's exactly what the issue is here.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 08:22 PM   #1228
You Sweetie!

I'm not sure how we are supposed to use Toney, something doesn't seem right w/ him. It's like he needs quite a bit of space to make plays, no that's not it, I am not quite sure how to explain it.

Have our coaches figured out how to use Toney yet?

BTW: Did anyone see #8 at all today?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2023, 08:23 PM   #1229
MVP

Quote:
Through two games, it’s certainly not up to expectations.

18 points a game and looking sloppy.

RIGHT NOW, the scheme hasn’t been up to snuff.

Historically? Of course, he’s the best. Gotta figure out why the last two weeks have been less than expectations.
I, and many others have told you why, you just ignore reason.

and 18 points per game on a sample size of TWO, when you kneel with a first and goal inside the 5 because you have all the points you need to secure the win is being disingenuous; but I know, I get it, 18 points sounds really bad compared to 22 points per game. It makes your point sound so much more authoritative.

Gotta figure out why the last two weeks have been less than expectations? Well, let's see...

No Kelce in week one, inexperienced WR corps pressing, drop 8 balls, not in synch.
8 drops in week one.
10 offensive penalties in week two. Still over 300 yards passing, even with Kelce at 26 yards and two drops.

and there you go. That's why.

Better in week two, still lots of room for improvement. Hey, look! 15 more games to get comfortable in!
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2023, 08:23 PM   #1230
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Oh, no. It's not remotely flawed.

No one had any idea how good JJSS was when he arrived in KC. He came to the Chiefs and he had 933 yards. That was our leading receiver and certainly helped us. But no one spent time lamenting that he was gone because he seemed like a product of the system and Mahomes.

He goes to the Patriots who are allergic to offense. And he's turned into a JAG.

So on the Chiefs he's the leading receiver, on the Patriots he's a JAG, but we should really feel like the Chiefs can't create production for average receivers?

It's been 2 weeks. We need to replace JJSS's production. Week 1 was a team told they're not playing without Kelce the day prior. Week 2 was a step in the right direction capped off by a play by Moore where he played the exact scramble-drill role we wanted and needed.

Should we have paid 8mm/yr for JuJu? God, no. You hope the young guys can evolve and make plays exactly like Moore did today when we needed him.

That's not really the case. I never was wow, we got JuJu but automatically penciled him in as the KC WR #1 when he arrived and no one better was signed.

Plenty of others here said the same thing.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.