Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-05-2024, 04:06 PM   #2
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Dude has an opinion and people lump him in with criminals
Dude has a giant schlong and I don't see people lumping him in with Johnny Sins
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2024, 07:03 PM   #3
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Dude has an opinion and people lump him in with criminals
Wingo is getting ratioed like a MOFO people are responding as they should.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2024, 04:18 PM   #4
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Glad he took this deal - if he wanted to be a pain in the ass, he could easily get $8-10m AAV from a team. Glad he didn't make it too hard on us.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2024, 04:53 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Glad he took this deal - if he wanted to be a pain in the ass, he could easily get $8-10m AAV from a team. Glad he didn't make it too hard on us.
Seems like Butker probably recognizes the value in being part of a team that is consistently in big time Playoff games. Much better chance to make the Hall of Fame as an important clutch kicker for a multi-Super Bowl winning team than to be a dude who squeezes top dollar out of a shitty team that doesn't even make the Playoffs.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-05-2024, 05:23 PM   #6

Quote:
He has 3 Championships in KC and I'm sure his heart was in staying. Although he might have found more money somewhere else, there's also a lot of value in securing the bag right now and possibly finishing his career here.

Love this deal. Love that he's been so rock solid for us through this window. We really don't have a single playoff loss in all these years that was due to Butker. As many close games as we've played that's kind of amazing. He's just been awesome.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2024, 06:04 PM   #7
Banned!

Quote:
Yeah, no. Teams are stupid, but I don't think ANY team is THAT stupid.

Glad he's back in the fold, though.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2024, 06:18 PM   #8
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Yeah, no. Teams are stupid, but I don't think ANY team is THAT stupid.

Glad he's back in the fold, though.

Not to argue, and you probably are right, but I wouldn't be too certain. Scoring was down a little last season, and typically most NFL offenses score more FGs than TDs. So, on average most teams throughout the season were scoring 2 or fewer TDs and 3 or more FGs per game.

Never mind that several playoff games were won by a FG or less, and that's true of most playoff runs historically.

A missed FG by SF may have cost them a Ring.

And once Al Davis drafted a KICKER in the first round of the draft. Just saying that teams sometimes do seemingly illogical things.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2024, 06:21 PM   #9
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Not to argue, and you probably are right, but I wouldn't be too certain. Scoring was down a little last season, and typically most NFL offenses score more FGs than TDs. So, on average most teams throughout the season were scoring 2 or fewer TDs and 3 or more FGs per game.

Never mind that several playoff games were won by a FG or less, and that's true of most playoff runs historically.

And once Al Davis drafted a punter in the first round of the draft. Just saying that teams sometimes do seemingly illogical things.
Very good points, but I think you meant a kicker, not a punter that he drafted in the first round. Jankiowski was the kicker you were probably thinking of.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 08-05-2024, 06:22 PM   #10
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Very good points, but I think you meant a kicker, not a punter that he drafted in the first round. Jankiowski was the kicker you were probably thinking of.

Yeah, thanks, good catch. Don't know why I typed punter. Weird day.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2024, 07:17 PM   #11
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
He actually did draft a punter in the first round once as well. Ray Guy.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2024, 11:24 PM   #12
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
They drafted their punter Ray Guy in the 1st rnd too.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2024, 06:29 PM   #13
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post

And once Al Davis drafted a KICKER in the first round of the draft. Just saying that teams sometimes do seemingly illogical things.
And did so because he thought we wanted him. Which brings me to my point on this:

There are at least two, maybe three, divisional rivals who would pay that kind of money to Butker just to get him out of Kansas City.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2024, 06:32 PM   #14
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
And did so because he thought we wanted him. Which brings me to my point on this:

There are at least two, maybe three, divisional rivals who would pay that kind of money to Butker just to get him out of Kansas City.

Yeah, probably. And maybe BUF? Missed FGs have given their organization a half-century long nightmare . . .
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2024, 06:32 PM   #15
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post

Guarantee Buffalo would.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote