Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2023, 09:51 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Felix Anudike-Uzomah Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2023 at 10:57 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:11 AM   #1156
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Yikes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Been a problem his entire career. It was a problem at K-State.

He has the worst get-off from a plus athlete I've ever seen. It doesn't make any sense.

The guys first step is good - he just....forgets to go at the snap. It's like he has some kind of learning disability out there.

It's one of the stranger things I've seen. There's just no reason why that guy should be that slow off the ball.

And unless/until he fixes it, he's not even someone that should be active on gamedays. I really do not understand it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:12 AM   #1157
Starter

Absolutely. I learned something so by definition I am less dumber.

But that doesn’t take away from the fact that I fear we wasted a number one pick on FAU. Hope I improved wrong.
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old Today, 09:14 AM   #1158
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
There's such a thing as positional need, and it doesn't always make itself clear at the time you're making a pick because nobody can predict the future.

It's quite easy to say "well, drafting Joey Porter Jr instead makes the most sense" but if you were Veach in April of 2023 I'll bet dollars to donuts you wouldn't have the balls to take another 1st round CB in back to back years when we had the secondary we did at the time.
{Raises Hand}

I said I'd have taken Porter. Because Sneed looked like a guy we'd let walk. At the time it wasn't because I thought he'd price himself into CB1 territory, but because he'd be in the Charvarius Ward range; a good CB2 we didn't want to pay for.

Porter even making it TO us didn't make sense to me.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:21 AM   #1159
Fish are scared of me

Just to think, now we have two 1st rd picks sitting on the roster that didn't pan out, FAU and CEH

Tell Virch not to draft anymore player called by their initials
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:28 AM   #1160
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Just to think, now we have two 1st rd picks sitting on the roster that didn't pan out, FAU and CEH

Tell Virch not to draft anymore player called by their initials
No more hyphenated names!
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 10:53 AM   #1161
MVP

Hyphenated names should be outlawed in all of society, not just for players Veach is thinking about drafting. Take it all the way to the Supreme Court if necessary.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:07 AM   #1162
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
{Raises Hand}

I said I'd have taken Porter. Because Sneed looked like a guy we'd let walk. At the time it wasn't because I thought he'd price himself into CB1 territory, but because he'd be in the Charvarius Ward range; a good CB2 we didn't want to pay for.

Porter even making it TO us didn't make sense to me.
Hindsight bein 20/20 absolutely. Feels like Veach and co made the assessment that they've been killin it with late round contributors at DB and took the higher value position in pass rusher. Just hasn't worked out in their favor on this one as of yet
Go Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old Today, 11:24 AM   #1163
In Search of a Life

Jesus that screenshot. The interior DL is already engaging, the LT is backpeddling, and FAU hasn't moved a muscle.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.