Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 09:56 AM   #11281
The man you could post like.

Moore probably makes it simply because he's a warm body and Reid has an affinity for him.

MVS
Toney
Hardman
James

All likely to be gone.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 09:57 AM   #11282
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
And you believed that we'd be just fine with Wylie at RT over Taylor.
He's the only person allowed to ever be wrong. When he's wrong he just gets to pretend it didn't happen.

Dude was literally taking a victory lap in December telling me my take that Mahomes and an elite defense was enough to win a SB was reeruned, when the Chiefs did just that.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 09:57 AM   #11283
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Once you erase the emotional “everything sucks” most people recognize that we have a great team, but we made this way harder and more frustrating for mahomes than it should have been. A few games where we just kept it together enough doesn’t erase that all year long, including into the playoffs, WRs weren’t just a problem. They were a massive issue.
What they wanted to do, IE, the plan, worked out.

It didn't with Toney, he's a headcase. It didn't with Sky, he's bad.

But what they wanted and planned to happen, happened.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 09:58 AM   #11284
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

MVS should be gone as well.

2-3 clutch catches in the playoffs does not erase a season of futility.

And that running backwards play on the final drive was Toney-level dumb.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 09:58 AM   #11285
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
And you believed that we'd be just fine with Wylie at RT over Taylor.
Wylie was good enough at RT for the Chiefs to win a Super Bowl last year, yes?

At a much cheaper price than Taylor and his 20+ penalties.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 09:59 AM   #11286
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
The best thing we can do is stock up on groceries this year. Restructure mahomes bonus to give us Monopoly money. Stock up on offense. Keep our key guys on defense, realistically make choices to deprioritize a few guys. Backload a few contracts.

In 2025 take a step back. Don’t make many moves, allow some of your key guys like thuney or Willie gay to slide off. Trade a few of those guys. Stockpile picks. Save it for one offseason because every guy you sign hurts our comp pick status.

The next year either keep what you’ve got or reload if necessary.

Repeat over and over again.
Pat has a cap hit of $58 million next year...Yeah that is getting restructured and I am sure that was the plan all along.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 09:59 AM   #11287
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Moore probably makes it simply because he's a warm body and Reid has an affinity for him.

MVS
Toney
Hardman
James

All likely to be gone.
It's not that he's just a warm body. He's a warm body who is relatively cheap and they spent a 2nd round pick on. Unless he royally ****s up or just gets blown out in TC...he'll be on this roster. And if Moore is your 5th or 6th WR...it's whatever.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 09:59 AM   #11288
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post

Now do the WR group, which is exactly what we were saying all season. The irony here is just astounding. The fact that you just said this proves you have no self-awareness whatsoever.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 10:00 AM   #11289
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:

This group just won a championship...so we're good at WR...yes?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 10:00 AM   #11290
Andy Reid Supporter

One big part people are missing is RB. Clyde was god awful outside of the Patriots game. He's so slow and doesn't have a feel for the passing game. He also can't block.

RB is such an important part of Andy's offense from Brian Westbrook to Jamaal Charles to Kareem Hunt to Damien Williams to Jerrick McKinnon.

I love Pacheco but he's not a great receiving type back. Get a quality replacement for McKinnon next year and the passing game will be look better.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 10:01 AM   #11291
In Search of a Life

Quote:
This group just won a championship...so we're good at WR...yes?
The fact that he typed that out and this thought never came to his head speaks volumes to how reeruned he is
Old 02-13-2024, 10:01 AM   #11292
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
One big part people are missing is RB. Clyde was god awful outside of the Patriots game. He's so slow and doesn't have a feel for the passing game. He also can't block.

RB is such an important part of Andy's offense from Brian Westbrook to Jamaal Charles to Kareem Hunt to Damien Williams to Jerrick McKinnon.

I love Pacheco but he's not a great receiving type back. Get a quality replacement for McKinnon next year and the passing game will be look better.
Yeah, I'd be interested in a really good athlete back there. FA could yield some nice returns.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 10:02 AM   #11293
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You're literally reeruned

Remember when you thought Skyy Moore was going to play because he's "active" and I had to explain to you that active didn't mean he's going to actually play (which he didn't). The irony
Again, proving my point with this one here Mr Stephen Hawking. Never did I say if Skyy Moore dresses he has to play. You are using your jump to conclusions mat again I think.

Did you know I have some smelly milk in my fridge? I have some. But as you know that I know I will have to drink it. Apparently I have no choice.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 10:03 AM   #11294
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Wow, surely you understand how this post undermines your whole argument?
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 10:03 AM   #11295
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Again, proving my point with this one here Mr Stephen Hawking. Never did I say if Skyy Moore dresses he has to play. You are using your jump to conclusions mat again I think.

Did you know I have some smelly milk in my fridge? I have some. But as you know that I know I will have to drink it. Apparently I have no choice.
I'm still waiting on that Richie James breakout game.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote