Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 12:56 AM   #11221
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
If you sign Evans you ain’t signing either Sneed and Jones, only 1. Rice is your #1 WR!! Draft a WR early and re sign sneed and Jones
I would prefer to draft a receiver first round and resign Jones/Sneed.

You're probably going to have to cut MVS and Reid. Thuney's cap hit is 26 mil and a post-June 1st cap hit would also save us 16 mil.

Mahomes will also probably restructure. We're going to have some options.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 01:01 AM   #11222
SuperBowl or bust

We currently have 22.8m in cap space

That number gets to 34.8m with the obvious MVS cut.

A Mahomes restructure clears another 36.6m.

That’s 71.4m in cap space.

You tag Sneed @18.8m and work to get a 5/100 extension done with him to drop the year 1 cap number to a minimal number.

You let CJ95 know you’re going to let him find what “market value” is for his services and that they want to fight to have him back. Teams will know that he wants to return to KC and that will limit his suitors. I think there’s a chance we bring him back at something like 4/100m with good guarantees and structured for mostly productivity bonuses after the first 2 years. I could be reading the room wrong, but I think Leonard Williams is going to get a deal in that ballpark and not many teams will offer more unless he wants to go to a shithole. I think he ultimately ends up back in KC for a reasonable amount.

I think Drue signs with us for a moderate extension and outplays his contract seeing red and winning superbowlS. Sonething like 3 years for 22m. He and Chenal are both consistent weapons. We’re gonna miss WGJ but Tranquill is better in coverage and that’s the game we play.

Edwards returns for a 2 year deal at 6-7m total and will outplay the deal.

Wharton and Pennell both return on 1 year deals.

Veach is a damn boss and he’s going to go out and set the stage for the 3-peat.

Go buy a sure thing starting WR, or go take a BIG SWING (term Brett uses) and make a trade for a guy like Justin Jefferson.

As long as Clark writes the checks, cap space won’t be an issue.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 01:27 AM   #11223
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
I would prefer to draft a receiver first round and resign Jones/Sneed.

You're probably going to have to cut MVS and Reid. Thuney's cap hit is 26 mil and a post-June 1st cap hit would also save us 16 mil.

Mahomes will also probably restructure. We're going to have some options.
Thuney and Reid we are not cutting. I’m willing to put anything on that…. A Mahomes restructure would save 37 million. Don’t understand cutting our best offensive lineman and our play caller in the secondary in Reid who had an amazing game last night. 9 tackles and half a sack
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 02:11 AM   #11224
MVP

It was a nice notch on Mahomes' belt to win with these sorry receivers, but let's not miss on an entire position group again Veach.
Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-13-2024, 02:24 AM   #11225
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777 View Post
It was a nice notch on Mahomes' belt to win with these sorry receivers, but let's not miss on an entire position group again Veach.
Man, how big did that Hardman trade pay off though? Fifty+ ard bomb and the OT game winning OT-TD to walk it off. We literally Toney'ed the Niners with Hardman. (Hardman's little gadget inside out flat route was very similar to Toney's as well. Unreal.)
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-13-2024, 02:29 AM   #11226
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post

You tag Sneed @18.8m and work to get a 5/100 extension done with him to drop the year 1 cap number to a minimal number.

You let CJ95 know you’re going to let him find what “market value” is for his services and that they want to fight to have him back. Teams will know that he wants to return to KC and that will limit his suitors. I think there’s a chance we bring him back at something like 4/100m with good guarantees and structured for mostly productivity bonuses after the first 2 years. I could be reading the room wrong, but I think Leonard Williams is going to get a deal in that ballpark and not many teams will offer more unless he wants to go to a shithole. I think he ultimately ends up back in KC for a reasonable amount.

I think Drue signs with us for a moderate extension and outplays his contract seeing red and winning superbowlS. Sonething like 3 years for 22m. He and Chenal are both consistent weapons. We’re gonna miss WGJ but Tranquill is better in coverage and that’s the game we play.

Go buy a sure thing starting WR, or go take a BIG SWING (term Brett uses) and make a trade for a guy like Justin Jefferson.

Spot on, man. Get McKinnon back in here as well. He's such a perfect compliment to Pacheco, so smooth in passing downs. Heck of a player and surprisingly cheap. If Veach could find another gem RB late in the draft to groom behind McKinnon that would be spectacular.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-13-2024, 05:53 AM   #11227
Veteran

I still think we should tick over the WR room with draft picks. Rice plus a FA puts us in a nice position but the occasional contributor from the draft really helps matters. I think the issue we have is the complexity of the offense and how they get opportunities to develop in the system
UK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-13-2024, 06:46 AM   #11228
My Mamma Says

Quote:

That plan is ok but you forgot left tackle.. I don’t trust Morris so do you pay Smith to come back??
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 06:54 AM   #11229
MVP

Quote:

This is completely bonkers. I don't think you can even do this on Madden. It's not monopoly money. This plan would burn a couple years of Mahomes prime in cap hell.

I would not do that for anything. We've been shown the way.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 07:52 AM   #11230
The man you could post like.

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 08:14 AM   #11231
MVP

Hardman had to blackout to catch the ball. Seriously though, that and his lack of focus could be sign of problem
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-13-2024, 08:25 AM   #11232
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
Hardman had to blackout to catch the ball. Seriously though, that and his lack of focus could be sign of problem
Tell me you ate paint as a child without telling me you ate paint as a child.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-13-2024, 08:37 AM   #11233
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK_Chief View Post
I still think we should tick over the WR room with draft picks. Rice plus a FA puts us in a nice position but the occasional contributor from the draft really helps matters. I think the issue we have is the complexity of the offense and how they get opportunities to develop in the system
I think we can put to bed the idea that we should water down the WR room because mahomes and Reid are really good. The offense gutted it out but we know they’re capable of so much more than what we saw vs Baltimore and sf. We can’t revolve a gameplan around dozens of targets to kelce and rashee while playing keepaway with everyone else. We gotta prepare for life with a lesser kelce and who knows if the defense can maintain this level of dominance.

We no longer need elite targets since rashee progressed nicely. We need complementary targets. So good news is we don’t have to spend the moon to do it. And we need consistency. Guys who do something as simple as just hit their spots and catch the wide open ones. Great for everything to come together for a few games but let’s not lose sight of the frustrations the WRs caused. We need this year to be a significant offensive reset and it won’t be as painful as what we once imagined
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 08:40 AM   #11234
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
This is completely bonkers. I don't think you can even do this on Madden. It's not monopoly money. This plan would burn a couple years of Mahomes prime in cap hell.

I would not do that for anything. We've been shown the way.
You sign Jones and Sneed, let MVS walk and redo Reid.

Go sign one or two mid tier FA's and go to the draft. It's all doable and not backbreaking
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 08:44 AM   #11235
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I think we can put to bed the idea that we should water down the WR room because mahomes and Reid are really good. The offense gutted it out but we know they’re capable of so much more than what we saw vs Baltimore and sf. We can’t revolve a gameplan around dozens of targets to kelce and rashee while playing keepaway with everyone else. We gotta prepare for life with a lesser kelce and who knows if the defense can maintain this level of dominance.

We no longer need elite targets since rashee progressed nicely. We need complementary targets. So good news is we don’t have to spend the moon to do it. And we need consistency. Guys who do something as simple as just hit their spots and catch the wide open ones. Great for everything to come together for a few games but let’s not lose sight of the frustrations the WRs caused. We need this year to be a significant offensive reset and it won’t be as painful as what we once imagined
Draft them.

Pat has the money he has, he's gonna have to make some chicken salad somewhere.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.