Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 06:13 PM   #11206
In Search of a Life

I think they bring back Skyy for training camp at least. But if they like what they see from their other WRs they may cut him. I believe they cut Speaks somewhere during his 3rd season training camp?

Watson and Ritchie James are fine as WR 5 and 6.

Don't ever want to see Moore, Toney, Hardman or MVS in a Chiefs uniform again.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 06:29 PM   #11207
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
They healthy scratched Moore as well. Being active and getting ZERO snaps is a special kind of buried. You were literally on the roster because they had a spare spot. And they had zero plans to actually use you anyway.
Yeah that's proof that Moore is going to be retained next year instead of Toney.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 06:38 PM   #11208
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
And yet they're all SB champs, more than you will ever accomplish.
I'm more deserving of a super bowl ring than Skyy Moore or Toney.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 07:20 PM   #11209
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
You are such a whiney miserable cuck that doesn't deserve this team.
I'm a cuck? You're the pencil up your nose, happy clapping seat sniffer who's forced to type on here with your strangely shaped chin because both of your hands are occupied with Skyy Moore's cock.

Imagine the biggest dick rider here calling someone a cuck lol!

Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 02-12-2024, 08:34 PM   #11210
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
I'm a cuck? You're the pencil up your nose, happy clapping seat sniffer who's forced to type on here with your strangely shaped chin because both of your hands are occupied with Skyy Moore's cock.

Imagine the biggest dick rider here calling someone a cuck lol!

Your such a typical Euro defeatist more or less giving up on the Chiefs in December. See, true long term fans can be disappointed with the play of players throughout a season, but we don't viciously hate them and wish them harm. Players may **** up, but they are our **** ups. Again, you don't deserve the Chiefs. Especially after this win to post what you posted like a CUCK.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 08:36 PM   #11211
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I'm more deserving of a super bowl ring than Skyy Moore or Toney.
Cuck post
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 08:45 PM   #11212
Starter

The game showed how critical it is that we have more than just Kelce and Rice who are reliable targets. Thank goodness that for this game MVS and Hardman came through.
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 02-12-2024, 09:04 PM   #11213
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Your such a typical Euro defeatist more or less giving up on the Chiefs in December. See, true long term fans can be disappointed with the play of players throughout a season, but we don't viciously hate them and wish them harm. Players may **** up, but they are our **** ups. Again, you don't deserve the Chiefs. Especially after this win to post what you posted like a CUCK.
I gave up on the Chiefs in December? You're just making stuff up. Show me the posts where I gave up, pussy. Saying that the wide receivers suck is not giving up. It's a ****ing fact.

You're a complete piece of shit who stalks and harasses others on here constantly because they don't subscribe to your narrow minded, delirious happy clappy mentality.

When my teams plays well I am happy. They they don't play well I'm pissed off. Win or lose, you continue to suck the dicks of undeserving scrub players dry. That is a cuck.

You're a spiteful, cancerous ****.
Old 02-12-2024, 10:07 PM   #11214
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I gave up on the Chiefs in December? You're just making stuff up. Show me the posts where I gave up, pussy. Saying that the wide receivers suck is not giving up. It's a ****ing fact.

You're a complete piece of shit who stalks and harasses others on here constantly because they don't subscribe to your narrow minded, delirious happy clappy mentality.

When my teams plays well I am happy. They they don't play well I'm pissed off. Win or lose, you continue to suck the dicks of undeserving scrub players dry. That is a cuck.

You're a spiteful, cancerous ****.

Unhinged cuck
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 10:13 PM   #11215
Would an idiot do that?

I really thought that was going to be more difficult...

Quote:
I havent looked forward to our games since week 7 because of how shitty this group of WRs is. Full scale changes to the personnel and backroom staff needed in 2024 after they knock us out of the playoffs in the Wildcard/Divisional.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 10:23 PM   #11216
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I really thought that was going to be more difficult...
Old 02-12-2024, 11:01 PM   #11217
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I think they bring back Skyy for training camp at least. But if they like what they see from their other WRs they may cut him. I believe they cut Speaks somewhere during his 3rd season training camp?

Watson and Ritchie James are fine as WR 5 and 6.

Don't ever want to see Moore, Toney, Hardman or MVS in a Chiefs uniform again.
Damn someone downvoted this.

I'm pretty confident I could drive to Lawrence, Columbia, Lincoln, and Manhattan right now and find four better WR's.

Hardman is fine if learns how to protect the ball.....

MVS was paid 12 million this year for 1 to 2 catches a game and didn't make a game winning catch against the Eagles. He did alright in the playoffs by not dropping something a college WR would have easily caught(outside of that fade route).

Moore and Toney could comtinue to try returning punts.
kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-13-2024, 12:13 AM   #11218
SuperBowl or bust

Replace MVS with a guy like Tyler Lockette (if released) or another big body gamer like Mike Evans/Keenan Allen ..and then double dip in the draft at WR. One early then one value guy between rounds 4-7.

Go SCORTCHED EARTH on the whole league.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 12:21 AM   #11219
Starter

I remember the night this thread was born. The frustration and disappointment throughout the season. Obviously WR is still a HUGE issue

But what a turnaround of emotions
Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-13-2024, 12:26 AM   #11220
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Replace MVS with a guy like Tyler Lockette (if released) or another big body gamer like Mike Evans/Keenan Allen ..and then double dip in the draft at WR. One early then one value guy between rounds 4-7.

Go SCORTCHED EARTH on the whole league.
If you sign Evans you ain’t signing either Sneed and Jones, only 1. Rice is your #1 WR!! Draft a WR early and re sign sneed and Jones
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.