Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 02:56 PM   #11146
Hockey Town

Conley was on the Chiefs PS for about a month this year.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 02:57 PM   #11147
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
They still suck lol
And yet they're all SB champs, more than you will ever accomplish.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 02:58 PM   #11148
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
meh... I don't know. I will forever love him for that walk off play last night but it would have to be a cheap contract.
I mean, 2 years 8 million?

He's not a flawless player obviously, but he brings some stuff that isn't easy to find and Andy clearly knows how to use him.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 03:01 PM   #11149
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I think Moore is probably back - I won't say 'for sure' back.

I think he was active yesterday but I believe he got precisely zero snaps. Not on offense, not on STs. He was a complete non-entity for them.

If they draft someone in the first couple rounds and then sign another guy (be it a 'ring chaser' like Renfrow or a more aggressive signing like Brown) he could be in a genuine battle for the back of the WR room.

And if he doesn't play STs, it's a battle he may lose.

Because again - he just doesn't do anything. MVS at least filled a role even when he wasn't playing well. Moore doesn't draw attention, doesn't draw targets, doesn't stay on the same page as Mahomes. I mean when someone like Demarcus Robinson found a way to be exponentially more useful than you've ever been here, you're not guaranteed a roster spot in your 3rd year.

Tell me after watching Chris Conley play like a demon on STs that you wouldn't rather have Conley back next year than Moore. Can any of us honestly say that?

I don't think anything is a given with Skyy.
I think it was pretty telling that both Toney and Skyy were basically healthy scratches which just shows they can't trust either of those guys at this time.

Also I would trade Skyy and Toney for Demarcus in a heart beat. He has become a pretty good WR.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 03:09 PM   #11150
In Search of a Life

It's a sunk cost at this point, just axe them and move on.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 03:10 PM   #11151
In Search of a Life

Find a speed option with more consistency than Mvs. Find a Swiss Army knife so rashee can spend a little more time underneath. Use a high draft pick and a decent but not outrageous contract. We have the luxury of not having to desperately find the best of the best.

Find a midget wr/rb flex in the late rounds. Lots of good value the past few years. So we don’t have to keep Toney or mecole around.

Keep rashee and Watson. I could see us keeping a system guy like skyy around as the last piece much as I think he’s expendable. If anybody might replace him it’s remigio. And that’s not the worst thing if these guys are holding up the last spot instead of being a central piece.

So yeah, I think we overhaul and realistically it’s not going to hurt that much to do it.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 03:12 PM   #11152
In Search of a Life

I'd let Hardman do the stuff MVS does.
Old 02-12-2024, 03:16 PM   #11153
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'd let Hardman do the stuff MVS does.
That’s what we did against Miami and buffalo and it did not go well at all for us. We need guys who are even just average at tracking and catching the ball. If there’s anything we’ve learned we need to start prioritizing guys with good football instincts. We’ve got a lot of athletes and we need guys who can read defenses and adjusted to the catch.

Mvs and mecole have been open a lot lately and mahomes’ reluctance to throw to them shows that even despite a good playoff run, he largely doesn’t trust them.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 03:16 PM   #11154
Hockey Town

Yea no, Hardman is literally a gadget return man and should never be more than WR 5 or 6.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 03:22 PM   #11155
Beyond the Rapids

I wouldn't be opposed to bringing MVS back at an appropriate salary and in the right kind of a role, where he's doing the thing he can do. By all accounts MVS kept at it this year and worked hard, Mahomes and Reid have said as much. They both seem ok with him. You don't hear anything like that about Moore or Toney.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 03:26 PM   #11156
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I mean, 2 years 8 million?

He's not a flawless player obviously, but he brings some stuff that isn't easy to find and Andy clearly knows how to use him.
I admittedly wasn't really in favor of bringing him back via trade but it worked out. Almost didn't though when he tried to give the game away twice against the Bills.

If they could get him involved like last night then yes keep him but that didn't really happen once he came back.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 03:30 PM   #11157
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana58 View Post
Guy was nails in the playoffs. Big impact in pretty much every game. Don't think we win the Super Bowl without him getting his head off of his ass for this playoff run.

Kelce was also amazing and looked like his old self.
Yes he did and I guess you can take various things from that.

My take is KC needs more receiving options to load manage Kelce.

If Kelce is healthy, he can clearly bring it. If he is relatively healthy and making a difference in key moments in the regular season and still dominating the post season... Who knows, but maybe you get a better post season out of him and maybe you get an extra season or two before he hangs them up.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-12-2024, 03:32 PM   #11158
In Search of a Life

When I look at the mecole bomb man the dude was open by a country mile. I don’t want us to become a bomb heavy team. But man it is right there for the taking just by having a speed option with even average reliability.

I never want to see that frustrated version of mahomes again. He needs consistency and if guys can just hit their spots and be halfway decent figuring out how to track and attack the catch, mahomes can figure it out from there. We need season-long consistency for the same reason we didn’t see a need to keep Frank clark around for cheap. We need way more reliable guys than Mvs and hardman.
Old 02-12-2024, 03:41 PM   #11159
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Yea, so the chiefs, knowing it’s a marathon and not a ****ing sprint, at about game 10(?) or 11, trimmed the rotation. Gearing up for (what turned out to be) a 10 game run.

This thread was created by some ****ing clown car driving hick after game 1. A clown, who has the what would appear to be first ballot hall of fame morons backing him like 50/50 Hindsight, Wisconsin chic, Mahomes Magic, BWILLIE, (of all people) backing it likes it’s straight flush, so you knew, you knew, that after all the doom and gloom, after game one of the season,, after all the ****ing wailing, as though the wet nurse had them sitting in soiled diapers for an extended period, and after all gnashing of “player x could have been ours, but that shithead GM Beach drafted Hardman instead”, that these straight up cucked on, dunked on, postertized, infantile bags of eat shit pie, queers, would be in here saying they were correct.

One would think (and to be clear, thinking is as foreign a concept in this thread as asking them to put together a game of Mouse Trap or asking what cheese consistency is the moon) you’d watch Pat Mahomes play this game for 5 (now six) seasons and think, “Let’s give it some time”.

But each week, a new Insane Bolt would put his spikes in the block, his knuckles into the track, and before the gun sounded, burst out of the starting block in an attempt to race to the finish line and be crowned champion cloaked in the gold jacket, their spot enshrined as the hall of fame hot take idiot. With much success I might add.

Goddammit, it was glorious to watch.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 03:46 PM   #11160
In Search of a Life

Gotta keep Hardman and Watson. MVS is keep if he’s willing to take a paycut
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.