Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 02:00 PM   #11131
Supporter

Going to need a plumber from all the turds being flushed.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 02:01 PM   #11132
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
It did matter though. They decided to shorten the rotation and basically let Pat become a game manager because of it. Reid said last night in an interview that drops and penalties were the cause of their issues during the season. We went like 4-5 quarters in a row during the playoffs without a TD that is because alot of these guys can't get open except for Rice and Kelce.

I fully expect them to gut this position group in the off season.
These guys are good enough if Pat can buy time to throw. It's the combination of poor pass protection and guys that can't get open quickly that kills. Early on, the line sucked, and we were in trouble.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 02-12-2024, 02:02 PM   #11133
Starter

If I was Veach I would have let Mecole, Rice, Watson, and possibly MVS board the plane home. The rest would have been given Greyhound tickets back to their hometown.

Mecole only gets a pass because of the SB.
kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-12-2024, 02:02 PM   #11134
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
MVS is gone because of his contract more than anything, Moore and Toney don't save any money if they are cut so they'll likely both go to camp but they'll have to win jobs.
Toney's a first rounder so his contract is fully guaranteed but I thought we save a million or so by cutting Skyy because his contract isn't guaranteed being a 2nd rounder. Maybe I'm wrong?
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 02-12-2024, 02:03 PM   #11135
In Search of a Life

I'd like to see Mecole get a contract and stay
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 02:05 PM   #11136
Hockey Town

Quote:
I tend to agree.

Toney was healthy scratch and seems like he is on the outs especially after that Pats game drop\INT.

Skyy was healthy and active and yet got zero snaps last night. I know he will be back but I just don't see it from him.

Richie James only signed a 1 yr deal it looks like so we have MVS, Rice, Skyy, Toney and Watson under contract for next season. Yeah we have to fix this shit.
They're going to go into FA with

Rice, Watson, Moore, Toney, Ross...probably Cornell Powell and Montrell Washington and Remigio will probably be resigned.

But that whole bottom section needs to have to make the roster so we're probably looking at a signing and a draft pick, also one of Hardman or James is probably brought back.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 02:08 PM   #11137
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'd like to see Mecole get a contract and stay
meh... I don't know. I will forever love him for that walk off play last night but it would have to be a cheap contract.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 02:22 PM   #11138
In Search of a Life

Quote:
meh... I don't know. I will forever love him for that walk off play last night but it would have to be a cheap contract.
Same. In the same playoffs he also had 1 game with a bunch of deep ball misses and in another game costly fumbles. Love how much this dude has meant to this franchise and I love that he got his Super Bowl moment. But we need to bring in playmakers with way more consistency. If the goal is to find a pure speed and gadget guy there are plenty of cheap outlets to look.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 02:25 PM   #11139
Andy Reid Supporter

MVS is gone. I've forgiven him completely for what he did for us in the playoffs.

Toney isn't coming back either. They're not gonna deal with a headache guy like that who isn't a difference maker and quite honestly doesn't cost much to cut.

Rice, Watson, Moore and Ross will for sure be back. I think Hardman will come back cheap too.

They're gonna get at least 2 new WR's IMO
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 02:25 PM   #11140
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
They definitely need to upgrade the group but give them credit, the WRs stepped up to make just enough plays tonight. MVS with the TD, Hardman TD. Watson had a huge catch. Rice made some smaller productive plays.
Watson had a big fumble recovery on a Rice catch as well. Idk wtf happened but Rice def fumbled it and Watson ended up with it.

Watson seems to be a pretty heads up player in that regard. He just so happens to be around when we need a clutch recovery.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 02:27 PM   #11141
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
They're going to go into FA with

Rice, Watson, Moore, Toney, Ross...probably Cornell Powell and Montrell Washington and Remigio will probably be resigned.

But that whole bottom section needs to have to make the roster so we're probably looking at a signing and a draft pick, also one of Hardman or James is probably brought back.
Remigio is the next scrub that Chiefsplanet will fall in love with.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 02:29 PM   #11142
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
MVS is gone. I've forgiven him completely for what he did for us in the playoffs.

Toney isn't coming back either. They're not gonna deal with a headache guy like that who isn't a difference maker and quite honestly doesn't cost much to cut.

Rice, Watson, Moore and Ross will for sure be back. I think Hardman will come back cheap too.

They're gonna get at least 2 new WR's IMO
I think Moore is probably back - I won't say 'for sure' back.

I think he was active yesterday but I believe he got precisely zero snaps. Not on offense, not on STs. He was a complete non-entity for them.

If they draft someone in the first couple rounds and then sign another guy (be it a 'ring chaser' like Renfrow or a more aggressive signing like Brown) he could be in a genuine battle for the back of the WR room.

And if he doesn't play STs, it's a battle he may lose.

Because again - he just doesn't do anything. MVS at least filled a role even when he wasn't playing well. Moore doesn't draw attention, doesn't draw targets, doesn't stay on the same page as Mahomes. I mean when someone like Demarcus Robinson found a way to be exponentially more useful than you've ever been here, you're not guaranteed a roster spot in your 3rd year.

Tell me after watching Chris Conley play like a demon on STs that you wouldn't rather have Conley back next year than Moore. Can any of us honestly say that?

I don't think anything is a given with Skyy.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 02:38 PM   #11143
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I think Moore is probably back - I won't say 'for sure' back.

I think he was active yesterday but I believe he got precisely zero snaps. Not on offense, not on STs. He was a complete non-entity for them.

If they draft someone in the first couple rounds and then sign another guy (be it a 'ring chaser' like Renfrow or a more aggressive signing like Brown) he could be in a genuine battle for the back of the WR room.

And if he doesn't play STs, it's a battle he may lose.

Because again - he just doesn't do anything. MVS at least filled a role even when he wasn't playing well. Moore doesn't draw attention, doesn't draw targets, doesn't stay on the same page as Mahomes. I mean when someone like Demarcus Robinson found a way to be exponentially more useful than you've ever been here, you're not guaranteed a roster spot in your 3rd year.

Tell me after watching Chris Conley play like a demon on STs that you wouldn't rather have Conley back next year than Moore. Can any of us honestly say that?

I don't think anything is a given with Skyy.
I had people in two different text strings last night asking about Conley's contract status and if we could get him back.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2024, 02:49 PM   #11144
Veteran

Quote:
I will give credit to MVS as he once again made several big catches in the playoffs but do you bring him back? Not sure on that as it saves us $10 million in cap space if they cut him IIRC.
Guy was nails in the playoffs. Big impact in pretty much every game. Don't think we win the Super Bowl without him getting his head off of his ass for this playoff run.

Kelce was also amazing and looked like his old self.
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Old 02-12-2024, 02:54 PM   #11145
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
They still suck lol
You are such a whiney miserable cuck that doesn't deserve this team.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote