Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2022, 08:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Trent McDuffie Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-28-2022 at 09:08 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:42 AM   #1066
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
After letting Sneed go (bad knee), hopefully McDuffie stays healthy and we pay him when the time comes. He's worth it.
That time is the next off-season, no?
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 08:01 AM   #1067
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNasium View Post
That time is the next off-season, no?
Yes, I believe so.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Yesterday, 08:03 AM   #1068
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Now we just need someone to cover a TE.
Yes, it's no accident that we've been raped by opposing tight ends the first two weeks of the season.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM   #1069
World's Best Boss

Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:34 PM   #1070
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Respectful but confident. Love him.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:28 PM   #1071
World's Best Boss

Hijacking this thread with McDuffie homer posting.

Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:43 PM   #1072
MVP

Quote:
I would be fine with Veach abandoning all conventional wisdom and locking up this man ASAP. He has been putting in elite, all world performances and for the last two seasons and has been a transformative piece that elevates an elite team to a dynasty like Mahomes, Kelce and Jones did for us the the last five years.

He also is showing the redass qualities of a defensive leader. In his postgame today he refused to go into Chase’s trash talk, crediting his play for getting into Chase’s head. He also did not mince words about the defense gutting out after the offense continually put them in a tough spot - and on the field, I believe I saw him getting after Bolton for getting soft in his zone.

Dude is a dawg. I played corner growing up and it was by far my favorite position. I always hate-admired Nnamdi Asomugha for playing so well in his prime that he never had any interceptions because no one threw his way. I’m amazed the Chiefs finally have a lockdown corner like that, too. It’s been a while since I’ve shelled out for a Chiefs jersey. It’s time to change that.

I don't know, man. What about his SHORT ARMS
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 09:13 PM   #1073
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM   #1074
Starter

Quote:
I would be fine with Veach abandoning all conventional wisdom and locking up this man ASAP. He has been putting in elite, all world performances and for the last two seasons and has been a transformative piece that elevates an elite team to a dynasty like Mahomes, Kelce and Jones did for us the the last five years.

He also is showing the redass qualities of a defensive leader. In his postgame today he refused to go into Chase’s trash talk, crediting his play for getting into Chase’s head. He also did not mince words about the defense gutting out after the offense continually put them in a tough spot - and on the field, I believe I saw him getting after Bolton for getting soft in his zone.

Dude is a dawg. I played corner growing up and it was by far my favorite position. I always hate-admired Nnamdi Asomugha for playing so well in his prime that he never had any interceptions because no one threw his way. I’m amazed the Chiefs finally have a lockdown corner like that, too. It’s been a while since I’ve shelled out for a Chiefs jersey. It’s time to change that.
It would be great if we could sign McDuffie now. It was amazing how well he shut down Chase.

But why are we having so much trouble covering tight end this year. I don’t think that can be related to letting Sneed go. But it’s really been our Achilles heal the first two games.
gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM   #1075
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd View Post
It would be great if we could sign McDuffie now. It was amazing how well he shut down Chase.

But why are we having so much trouble covering tight end this year. I don’t think that can be related to letting Sneed go. But it’s really been our Achilles heal the first two games.
My hunch is that we’re feeling Willie Gay’s absence and seeing the impact of Bolton’s rust. Both Baltimore and Cinci seemed to pick on Nick’s zone whenever they could. In 2022, Nick was good for a sure handed pick or turnover every now and again to at least keep the QB’s honest, but he hasn’t been able to hold onto the ball since his wrist injury.