Retired Bearcat

I've Caught the Cancer [RIP]

Obituary:
https://www.fohnfuneralhome.com/obit...ichael-brattin

Quote:
In Loving Memory
Michael Anthony Brattin
July 6, 1976 - August 2, 2024

Michael Anthony Brattin, age 48, of Mt. Vernon, Missouri passed away peacefully on August 2, 2024, at his home.

He was born July 6, 1976, in Cassville, Missouri the son of David and Doris (Sanders) Conner. On October 20, 2007, Michael married the love of his life, Emme Robertson in Carthage, Missouri. Their union was blessed with love, laughter, and the joy of raising a family together. Michael is survived by his father, David Conner; devoted wife, Emme Brattin; three sons, Dalton Brattin and his wife Shanya of Monett, Missouri, Chad Brattin of Exeter, Missouri and Brett Brattin of Mt. Vernon, Missouri; one daughter, Jayda Brattin and her fiancé Tyler Yeargain of Exeter, Missouri; one brother, Eric Brattin and his wife Donna of Davenport, Florida; one sister, Tobie Jones and her husband Brandon of Buena Vista, Colorado; six grandchildren; two grand dogs and two grand cats.

Preceding him in death were his mother, Doris (Sanders) Conner and grandparents, James and Bonnie Sanders.

Michael graduated in 1994 from Purdy High School in Purdy, Missouri, his pursuit of knowledge led him to Crowder College in Neosho, Missouri, where he earned his associate's degree in accounting. He worked as an accountant for Damar Worldwide in Aurora, Missouri.

Michael attended the Covenant Baptist Church in Mt. Vernon. Outside of work and church, he was an avid fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, reveling in the excitement of football season each year. His love for the game was just one of the many passions that he shared with his family and friends. Michael also enjoyed being outside, whether it was tending to his yard, enjoying a family barbeque, playing friendly games of pig basketball and golf, or simply taking a moment to appreciate the beauty of nature.

Services will be held at 2:00 P.M. Tuesday, August 6, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville, Missouri. Pastor Rick Cooper will be conducting the services. Burial will be at Maplewood Cemetery in Exeter, Missouri.

The family will receive friends from 5:00 until 6:00 P.M., Monday, August 5, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville.

Contributions may be made to Three Rivers Hospice in memory of Michael.

FOHN FUNERAL HOME
Cassville, Missouri
417-847-2141
5/25/23 Update:
Spoiler!

Original Post:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 08-04-2024 at 03:10 PM..
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-19-2024, 04:17 PM   #1036
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
Just told my doctors that I’m done with my monthly cancer treatments.
Tired of not being able to remember anything for 4 days afterwards
Tired of not being able to talk
Tired of pills and doctor appointments
I’m just tired of it all
Lived 2 years longer than they said I would
I’m going for quality over quantity
sec

I don't blame you for that at all. Wishing you the best.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 08:04 PM   #1037
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
I’m just tired of it all
sec
Don't blame you bud, sorry to hear
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 08:26 PM   #1038
Fight, build, win!

I respect your decision SEClark and wish you nothing but the best. My oldest sister made a similar decision as the quality of her life was hospital surgeries and radiation and chemo illness. Me and my family miss her terribly but she was at peace with her decision. Her last wish was to spread her ashes in a pretty place. Me and my brother made sure of that.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 07:06 AM   #1039
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
I’m just tired of it all
sec

God Speed
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 07:34 AM   #1040
Supporter

Quote:
I’m just tired of it all
sec
Much love my man. **** cancer.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 07:59 AM   #1041
Spiraling down the Drain

Quote:
I’m just tired of it all
sec
Praying fot you and your Family, SEC.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 08:23 AM   #1042
MVP

I’m not dying this week.
I figure I have enough of that crap they pumped in me the last 3 years it should be good for another year at least.(my guess)

Thanks for your support
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 20 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 01:10 PM   #1043
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
I’m not dying this week.
I figure I have enough of that crap they pumped in me the last 3 years it should be good for another year at least.(my guess)

Thanks for your support
sec
That's at least one more Super Bowl win, and maybe more.

Best of luck to you, and the Rain Man family is thinking of you. It's good to do things on your own terms.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 12:55 PM   #1044
Starter

Prayers for you and your family.
ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-24-2024, 04:16 PM   #1045
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
I’m not dying this week.

Thanks for your support
sec
We ain't going anywhere. FU to anyone who thinks other wise. I'm confident enough that I'm going to try a game this year and your ass needs to go with me. I'll get your ticket.

We can trade war stories on our meds
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 13 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 11:33 PM   #1046
MVP

Quote:
Thank you all. Been a wild week

The doc said to start getting ready. Called on the family in for good bye...you guys are part of my family.

The doctors are guessing a couple of weeks left
It's ****ing amazing that this post was almost a year ago and you're still gracing us with your presence. Hope it's going well for you. How about you watch us threepeat?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 12:10 AM   #1047
Broncos Suck

God bless you Clark.
Enid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEnid Borden is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 05-16-2024, 01:40 AM   #1048
Retired Bearcat

God is almighty but needs to work on the humor. Ice been feeling better and im down to 25 pills a day. my memory has started to become an issue....not just forgetting my keys. i couldnt remember the Chiefs SB. when my hospice nurse stopped tuesday she had another nurse with her. i introduced myself and everybody got a blank look. she was here last week and even helped me jump my wives car (i left the keys on). the only way to find out what is going on is to get my noodle scanned but.....hospice doesn't allow that. So, best guesses for now are shit spread to my brain or im getting alzheimers.
Either way Ill still try and fight while i can.

for all of CP who are dealing with shit or has a family member fighting....keep your chin up and try not to get down. Ive always been open about this shit so if anyone has questions or just needs to scream you can pm me.

once i get to the point that im just a shell of myself Ill try and make one last post to say goodbye.CP has been great with words of encouragement and a small escape from everyday life. **** you cancer....be my little and alzheimers can suck a rotten skin too.

Michael "HayWire"
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 05:46 AM   #1049
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
God is almighty but needs to work on the humor. Ice been feeling better and im down to 25 pills a day. my memory has started to become an issue....not just forgetting my keys. i couldnt remember the Chiefs SB. when my hospice nurse stopped tuesday she had another nurse with her. i introduced myself and everybody got a blank look. she was here last week and even helped me jump my wives car (i left the keys on). the only way to find out what is going on is to get my noodle scanned but.....hospice doesn't allow that. So, best guesses for now are shit spread to my brain or im getting alzheimers.
Either way Ill still try and fight while i can.

for all of CP who are dealing with shit or has a family member fighting....keep your chin up and try not to get down. Ive always been open about this shit so if anyone has questions or just needs to scream you can pm me.

once i get to the point that im just a shell of myself Ill try and make one last post to say goodbye.CP has been great with words of encouragement and a small escape from everyday life. **** you cancer....be my little and alzheimers can suck a rotten skin too.

Michael "HayWire"
God bless you and have a great journey.. Prayers sent to you and your family..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 07:38 AM   #1050
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Keep those chopping those legs, drive and always fall forward.

Prayers for everyone affected by cancer.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.