Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 06:41 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-01-2023 at 11:09 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2023, 11:01 AM   #1036
Cheat Death

You Got Rossed!™
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2023, 11:05 AM   #1037
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
I see a mix of Terrell Owens, Randy Moss, Jerry Rice and Derrick Alexander in this guy.
And Jason Avant.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 08-02-2023, 11:17 AM   #1038
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
I see a mix of Terrell Owens, Randy Moss, Jerry Rice and Derrick Alexander in this guy.
A hint of Josh Gordon as well
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2023, 12:15 PM   #1039
MVP

Every time people talk about his testing numbers I expect to see some slow ass, unathletic guy who can't get separation and gets lucky catching contested passes.

but then I look at Ross on the field blowing by dudes, getting wide open and looking athletic as hell. I refuse to hear about his testing. Trust your eyes.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2023, 12:17 PM   #1040
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Every time people talk about his testing numbers I expect to see some slow ass, unathletic guy who can't get separation and gets lucky catching contested passes.

but then I look at Ross on the field blowing by dudes, getting wide open and looking athletic as hell. I refuse to hear about his testing. Trust your eyes.
Are you talking about Rice or Ross? I'm confused.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2023, 01:41 PM   #1041
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I wasn't. I wasn't down on him either, I don't want that to get confused either.

But I had some pretty big questions. And while I didnt think he was actually a 4.68 speed guy, I did figure he'd be a mid 4.5's guy. So I'm curious to see how he looks this preseason.

His vertical test was awful. Yet on film he never had a problem elevating.

My stance was always this: His freshman year was overhyped, his final year left a lot to be desired, his testing was awful. But he did have that foot issue, so wait and see. He's got Hopkins ish hands and good size.

I'm excited to see. Because him and Rice outside coUlf be monstrous if it all goes our way
I think his route running was a little overlooked as well to be honest. I.mean I probably see what I want to see there but he always looked capable of setting guys up
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-02-2023, 01:49 PM   #1042
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
And Jason Avant.
We can only hope that he has such great hands!!

JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2023, 02:23 PM   #1043
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Are you talking about Rice or Ross? I'm confused.
Ross in the Rice thread.

Ross and Rice.

Ross...erRicey the San Francisco Treat.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-03-2023, 12:47 PM   #1044
You gotta kill a few people

How do you pronounce his name? Dude on NFLN said it and it sounded like Richie but with the sh instead, like Rishie. Or maybe he just said it kind of quickly and meant it more like Ruh-she?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2023, 12:55 PM   #1045
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
How do you pronounce his name? Dude on NFLN said it and it sounded like Richie but with the sh instead, like Rishie. Or maybe he just said it kind of quickly and meant it more like Ruh-she?
Patrick Surtain will pronounce it like this D-A-D-D-Y
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-04-2023, 08:45 AM   #1046
MVP

ruh-SHEE
Old 08-04-2023, 09:16 AM   #1047
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post

Thats why a lot of the pre-draft "scouting" you see on this board has to be taken with a grain of salt, I feel.

We don't have the luxury of seeing them in person to know what their true capabilities are. Sure, you can look at footage online nowadays, but even then it feels like you're only getting half the story. And even with the ability to look at footage, most of the Draft Room guys rely heavily on the numbers anyways. "Oh but his 40 is slow. Oh but his 3 cone. His short, his hand size is small" you get what I mean. And then they'll get frustrated that we didn't pick " their guy" that had all the best numbers and literally cry about it all season long. (see Pickens vs Moore)

Idk, I'm not going to pretend like I know any better than the people who do actually like to scout in their spare time, but I also feel like the people who get paid a shit ton of money to do it know better, and its better to just shut the **** up and trust them.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-04-2023, 09:32 AM   #1048
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
We can only hope that he has such great hands!!

LOL. I knew he had a song about him, but forgot how much that makes me laugh every time I hear it.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 08-04-2023, 09:45 AM   #1049
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Thats why a lot of the pre-draft "scouting" you see on this board has to be taken with a grain of salt, I feel.

We don't have the luxury of seeing them in person to know what their true capabilities are. Sure, you can look at footage online nowadays, but even then it feels like you're only getting half the story. And even with the ability to look at footage, most of the Draft Room guys rely heavily on the numbers anyways. "Oh but his 40 is slow. Oh but his 3 cone. His short, his hand size is small" you get what I mean. And then they'll get frustrated that we didn't pick " their guy" that had all the best numbers and literally cry about it all season long. (see Pickens vs Moore)

Idk, I'm not going to pretend like I know any better than the people who do actually like to scout in their spare time, but I also feel like the people who get paid a shit ton of money to do it know better, and its better to just shut the **** up and trust them.
You're talking about a guy that not even the Chiefs drafted. Just....keep that in mind.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2023, 10:31 AM   #1050
It's just a ride.

This has to be the most excited I have ever been for a Chiefs draft pick since Mahomes. Everything I've seen so far from this kid just ****ing screams SUPERSTAR at you. I get its pre-season but what's the saying? How you do anything is how you do everything. He just has that aura... he's gonna be special.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote