Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-04-2023, 09:38 AM  
__

Anthony Richardson is going to be a problem before long.

Look at his game, here. Shane Steichen may have done it again. First he turned Jalen Hurts into what looks like a Top 5 QB, and Richardson... my god.

Just, look at this tape. Richardson may end up being better.

Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2023, 08:50 AM   #91
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razaele View Post
It sounds like he's disparaging athlete QBs who can't read the whole field well and/or pass from the pocket in a pro style offense.
It sounds like he didn't spend a single minute watching the video in the OP.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2023, 02:21 PM   #92
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razaele View Post
It sounds like he's disparaging athlete QBs who can't read the whole field well and/or pass from the pocket in a pro style offense.
I must admit I've been shocked that Lamar has lasted as long as he has.

He's had some knee problems, but he is both a really elusive RB and his passing has improved. He doesn't take many hits when he takes off running.

If I was a Raven fan, I would still be worried about Lamar's longevity. It's not like the issue goes away as he gets older.

And Lamar doesn't have the best record of carrying his team in the playoffs.

But his accomplishments deserve at least some recognition.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 02:23 PM   #93
11-5, baby

OP actually meant Richardson’s AC joint was going to be a problem for a long time.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2023, 02:25 PM   #94
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
I must admit I've been shocked that Lamar has lasted as long as he has.

He's had some knee problems, but he is both a really elusive RB and his passing has improved. He doesn't take many hits when he takes off running.

If I was a Raven fan, I would still be worried about Lamar's longevity. It's not like the issue goes away as he gets older.

And Lamar doesn't have the best record of carrying his team in the playoffs.

But his accomplishments deserve at least some recognition.
I actually think the Ravens would be a sneaky-problematic team for the Chiefs to beat in the playoffs.

I'd still take the Chiefs, but the Ravens present some tough matchup issues. I'd take the Chiefs 60/40, as opposed to much of this board that might take them 80/20.
Old 10-16-2023, 02:26 PM   #95
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Richardson hasn't played long enough to show he is a "student of the game". Until then he only relies on his athleticism. What you don't know if he is learning to be a student. Remember when Mike Vick, Vince Young, Cam Newton, Lamar Jackson,...... were all considered the 2nd coming? For a short bit it looked like they could be but only to the novice eye.

Because they were not students of the game, DCs around the league caught up to their athleticism because their lack of "knowing the game". Kyler Murray, Jordan Love, Justin Fields, Zack Wilson, etc..... are well on their way to the "athletic back up heap".

Vick was probably the most athletically talented with Jackson close behind and Newton closing out with their athleticism extending their careers but DCs eventually caught up to them. Vick said, when he went to Philly he finally became a real QB working with Reid.

Young talented rookie pitchers come in as "throwers" in the big leagues and have immediate success 'because' hitters have not seen them. But over time IF the talented throwers do not learn how to 'pitch' the hitters will eventually catch up to them.
Reports out of Indy as far as Richardson's work ethic and desire to learn were great. He's always at the facility.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2023, 02:27 PM   #96
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I actually think the Ravens would be a sneaky-problematic team for the Chiefs to beat in the playoffs.

I'd still take the Chiefs, but the Ravens present some tough matchup issues. I'd take the Chiefs 60/40, as opposed to much of this board that might take them 80/20.
Lamar has had playoff games where his throwing mechanics get off and he misses a lot of throws.

But when that doesn't happen he's a top ten QB ability wise.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2023, 02:30 PM   #97
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Lamar has had playoff games where his throwing mechanics get off and he misses a lot of throws.

But when that doesn't happen he's a top ten QB ability wise.
I agree that Lamar is problematic if you're looking to win playoff games.

I just like their defense/run game combo. I think it has enough juice to really test KC, and then Lamar can hit you with counterpunches.

I would still bet on the Chiefs, I just have a lot of respect for Harbaugh and some of the talent on that team.
Old 10-16-2023, 02:33 PM   #98
Generational Player

Quote:
I agree that Lamar is problematic if you're looking to win playoff games.

I just like their defense/run game combo. I think it has enough juice to really test KC, and then Lamar can hit you with counterpunches.

I would still bet on the Chiefs, I just have a lot of respect for Harbaugh and some of the talent on that team.
I do too. Would always expect to win but let's say we draw Ravens first in playoffs.

They are one of the few teams than can take away Kelce and then Rice has to beat his guy repeatedly or we go home.
Old 10-16-2023, 03:38 PM   #99
MVP

Lamar has ended the last two seasons injured and not playing.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-16-2023, 07:07 PM   #100
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
Lamar has ended the last two seasons injured and not playing.
Hey, I'm impressed he's still starting each season...

And one of those injured seasons was maybe a contract dispute?

But yeah, still a huge injury risk.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-16-2023, 07:15 PM   #101
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I do too. Would always expect to win but let's say we draw Ravens first in playoffs.

They are one of the few teams than can take away Kelce and then Rice has to beat his guy repeatedly or we go home.
Love Smith and Queen.

But how many times have the Chiefs faced teams who seem well-equipped to “take away Kelce” who have failed miserably?
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2023, 07:19 PM   #102
The Insider

Direckshun's dumb assery strikes once again
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2023, 09:54 PM   #103
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Direckshun's dumb assery strikes once again

You guys even shit on a premier football channel like QB School. Easily among the best channels on football.

It’s a great channel. He does excellent work. And in the OP, he makes a compelling case for the incredible promise we all saw in Richardson but immediately elected to hate the second he went to an AFC rival.
Old 10-16-2023, 10:43 PM   #104
MVP

Quote:

You guys even shit on a premier football channel like QB School. Easily among the best channels on football.

It’s a great channel. He does excellent work. And in the OP, he makes a compelling case for the incredible promise we all saw in Richardson but immediately elected to hate the second he went to an AFC rival.
Best ability is availability, something Richardson hasn't shown a lot of so far.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 07:18 AM   #105
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
Best ability is availability, something Richardson hasn't shown a lot of so far.
Very true.