Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 06:16 PM  
Life is changing..

It might be time to have a talk about Travis Kelce

He looks old and tired. I'm afraid we're seeing a very steep decline from one of the best TEs in NFL history.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:21 PM   #91
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 493rd View Post
As long as Travis keeps helping PFE sell vaccines people don’t need and dating Taylor he’s good?
Why the **** are you even here? Serious question. Out of a slew of miserable F’s on this site, you are by far the worst, IMO.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:29 PM   #92
Starter

I watched Burrow in week 1, and listened to the talking heads all week talking about the way he held his wrist, inability to throw deep, and possible injury. The whole time I thought that was probably a good act in preparing for the Chiefs.

I watch Kelce and agree with others. He looks a little slow and out of shape with Mahomes taking the opportunity to build chemistry with some of the WR’s. Chiefs are playing 5D chess against the league as they go for 3. When it’s time, he’ll be there. Defenses will no longer be double teaming him and they will be left getting torched because the film said he lost a step.
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:30 PM   #93
Why so serious?

Guys, DJLN hated Frank Clark too. If you're a SB hero for the Chiefs, that dude will find something to ding you on.

In all seriousness, he's been slow and slower for awhile. I don't see the obvious deterioration from last season. Sample size is small. He's won based on crafty route running for a long time.

But we all know the path of least resistance. It is what it is.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:30 PM   #94
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Why the **** are you even here? Serious question. Out of a slew of miserable F’s on this site, you are by far the worst, IMO.
He’s probably upset because the Chiefs won.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM   #95
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
So do you believe 'play designers' are just now discovering this Travis Kelce fella? After a DECADE of getting beat by him they thought "oh...maybe we should cover him..."?

Kelce is getting the same - or less - attention as he's ever gotten. And doing less than he's ever done.

I'm not saying his career is over. I'm saying he needs to have a hard conversation with himself as to whether or not he's going to put it on the line when he's out there.

I'm saying we're better served getting 600 snaps at 100% this year than we are getting 900 snaps at 70%.

The team, and Travis Kelce, need to have the these conversations. Because he's not helping the team right now. I absolutely believe he CAN. And absolutely believe he will. I think he'll empty the tank on January.

But if you want him to get there and protect him on the process - take him off the field. Limit his reps. And chew his ass if he plays these reps at half speed.

He's not going balls out when he's out there right now. If you think he is, I just don't know what to tell you.
I’m referring to Chiefs play designers and callers as they’re rolling out the ‘24/‘25 playbook. The emphasis on Rice in mesh where Kelce is drawing attention. Patrick getting his timing down. Travis has never ran 100% all the time - he glides into zones and chooses when to do his old white guy sprint.

He’s doing fine. I also think Patrick is trying harder than ever to focus on the right read instead of forcing things to Travis all the time. He was wide open on the Wanya touchdown but the design was clearly to Morris. He was also a whisker away from a few other big plays as tk13 mentioned.

I think he’s still playing into peak shape and at the end of the year we’ll see his stat chart trend positive.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM   #96
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

He turns 35 years old next month… not sure why people are surprised.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM   #97
C Chiefs once a year!

The Taylor effect?

Seems she was pumping him up last year. Maybe, the honeymoon is over.

Is Taylor Prego?
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM   #98
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

He's good to help us win a 3 peat but other TE needs to step up this season.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM   #99
Inmem 2.0

I'll be concerned when he disappears in the post season
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:08 PM   #100
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Mother****ers - there are paragraph breaks in ALL my posts.

What's this 'wall of text' bullshit?

Long-winded bullshit from a talentless couch warrior? I'll accept that.

Wall of text? **** off with that nonsense. I follow all the appropriate style guides in making my pseudo-sensical garbage readable.
Dude... I'm not reading all of that
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:10 PM   #101
MVP

We're just spreading the ball around more. he's still deadly.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:11 PM   #102
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Mother****ers - there are paragraph breaks in ALL my posts.

What's this 'wall of text' bullshit?

Long-winded bullshit from a talentless couch warrior? I'll accept that.

Wall of text? **** off with that nonsense. I follow all the appropriate style guides in making my pseudo-sensical garbage readable.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 09:20 PM   #103
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
The Taylor effect?

Seems she was pumping him up last year. Maybe, the honeymoon is over.

Is Taylor Prego?
Its the 35 years old effect. He will be good. But those expecting 1200 yard seasons will be disappointed. He'll get it done when it matters but father time is undefeated.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:22 PM   #104
pie is never free

This is the timeline of his career where everyone better get used to limited/specific situation usage... Gray, Juju and Wiley are here for a reason
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:23 PM   #105
Starter

How many times was he targeted tonight? Seems to me, they just aren’t throwing the ball his way.
Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote