Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-09-2024, 11:11 PM  
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

****Official pre-season gdt Chiefs @ Jaguars ****

Separate the men from the boys.

Let's ****ing go
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:11 PM   #91
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Maybe he’s a Russian spy, then he would definitely lie to us. I bet that stadium is colder than a witches teet! He’s feeding us misinformation!
It’s actually snowing here and I have an 8 inch penis. One of these things isn’t true.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:12 PM   #92
MVP

So apparently KSHB is too ****ing cheap to put 38 the spot on YouTubeTV, and NFL Network is blocking the game here in KC, so I need a stream. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Thanks dtrain for posting that link...found it further up in the thread after I posted!

Last edited by mnchiefsguy; Yesterday at 04:19 PM..
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:13 PM   #93
bored as hell...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
It’s actually snowing here and I have an 8 inch penis. One of these things isn’t true.
That sounds like something a Russian agent would say!
kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:16 PM   #94
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
For the answer you seek, go to User CP and scroll down looking to the left for Helpful Answers... you're welcome
Thanks!
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Yesterday, 04:19 PM   #95
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy View Post
So apparently KSHB is too ****ing cheap to put 38 the spot on YouTubeTV, and NFL Network is blocking the game here in KC, so I need a stream. Any suggestions?

Can't vouch for this but: https://thetvapp.to/ find NFL nerwork...
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:20 PM   #96
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by digger View Post
Can't vouch for this but: https://thetvapp.to/ find NFL nerwork...
The link is working. I found dtrain's post after I posted my mini rant.

**** KSHB.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:24 PM   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy View Post
The link is working. I found dtrain's post after I posted my mini rant.

**** KSHB.

I had to go get an antenna... (damn youtube TV)...
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:24 PM   #98
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Now I know you’re lying, CP only admits 10” or above. What’s your goatee and/or Camaro situation?
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Yesterday, 04:24 PM   #99
I'll be back.

No Wanya. Extra long look at the Samoan.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:25 PM   #100
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Man, I can’t wait to get off work.

Nothing better than being high and watching football lol.
Wait til you get high, and have sex!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:27 PM   #101
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
This shit isn't gonna be blacked out on YouTube TV on NFL Network is it?
It is on NFL Network. Don't know if it is blacked out on YouTube TV.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Yesterday, 04:28 PM   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
It is on NFL Network. Don't know if it is blacked out on YouTube TV.

If you are local in KC NFL Network will be blocked...
Old Yesterday, 04:34 PM   #103
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Now I know you’re lying, CP only admits 10” or above. What’s your goatee and/or Camaro situation?
You know it is an IROC.
BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Yesterday, 04:34 PM   #104
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by digger View Post
If you are local in KC NFL Network will be blocked...
They need to stop with the stupid shit. It accomplishes nothing but pissing off avid fans!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:34 PM   #105
Veteran

Who's going to be this years Ihmir Smith-Marwhatever?
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.