Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-05-2024, 04:27 PM   #2
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
He was speaking at a Catholic college. I'm Catholic. His shit literally started with politics.

He's a home-schooled idiot who should keep his mouth shut.
As a catholic I think you should kill yourself
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2024, 04:50 PM   #3
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
As a catholic I think you should kill yourself
“Jews will be Catholic and Catholics will be Jews
It’s a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
Except for Jewish Rabbi”
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2024, 04:32 PM   #4
Court Jester

Quote:
He was speaking at a Catholic college. I'm Catholic. His shit literally started with politics.

I think more would would agree that you’re the idiot that should keep his mouth shut.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2024, 08:30 PM   #5
Starter

Quote:

Personally I do not agree with Butker. I disagree with major points of his speech. I do not even believe in a God. But I think it’s fine for people on either side of the aisle to put their politics/religion out there if they feel the need to.

They’re just human like the rest of us.
Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2024, 09:11 AM   #6
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishels View Post
Personally I do not agree with Butker. I disagree with major points of his speech. I do not even believe in a God. But I think it’s fine for people on either side of the aisle to put their politics/religion out there if they feel the need to.

They’re just human like the rest of us.
Here's the damndest part of all this to me.

Nobody - NOBODY - has a cross word to say about Harrison Butker the man. Everyone that speaks to him and how he treats people have nothing but positive things to say about him.

And rather than look at that and say "Hey, I wonder if those beliefs that I find objectionable have something to do with him being that sort of man..." they say "Hey, he has beliefs I find objectionable to he clearly ISN'T that sort of man..."

What the ****, society? How have you gotten this far up your own ass?

"I've seen that it works in practice...but does it work in theory?"

Harrison Butker, whatever you think about his belief structure, is - in practice - a good man. All the rest of it is just people being absolute ****stains.

In closing - I hope you get fisted by a gorilla, Trey Wingo.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 14 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2024, 03:58 PM   #7
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
The man's faith informs his thoughts and actions. It's most decidedly NOT political. The problem with the US population is that to us, EVERYTHING is politcal.

Butker is a good man, and a man of faith and integrity. People just can't believe that's true to their own shame.
As evidenced by the fact that I not only supported but also defended him from Trey Wingo's nonsense, but I said I disagreed with the meat of Butker's speech, and the dickless brigade thumbsed me down.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Butker's an incredible kicker, and there probably isn't a single person who knows him who thinks he's a jerk. People these days are lazy and don't judge people by their actions anymore... it's all short sound bites that determine your character and standing.

And same thing the other way. Somebody disagrees with you? They're a piece of shit and must be told how much they suck! Did you like somebody before and heard them say something you don't like? They're now dead to you.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2024, 03:38 PM   #8
MVP

I'm not going to get into politics in the lounge, but nah
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2024, 03:40 PM   #9
Forever Royal

Quote:
I'm not going to get into politics in the lounge, but nah

If you didn’t want to get into it don’t make an easily falsifiable claim about politics to cast your disapproval on him.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2024, 03:42 PM   #10
The Boom Boom Room

FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">

The Hunt family supports Butker
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 13 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2024, 03:45 PM   #11
MVP

Dude is a hell of a kicker. happy he's sticking around.

That said, .
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2024, 03:46 PM   #12
Veteran

Can't believe this guy was just hanging out on the Panthers practice squad. What a pickup.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-05-2024, 03:46 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Can't believe this guy was just hanging out on the Panthers practice squad. What a pickup.
can't you?
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2024, 03:49 PM   #14
What's up braj?

Jewish Rabbi and his penis have agreed to an extension after hearing this news!!!
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2024, 04:03 PM   #15
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

The Buttkicker kicks ass!
TEX has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote