Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2023, 01:37 PM   #10201
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Sure, when an offense is as broken as ours everyone can be better.

The issue here is that the same crew constantly berates Mahomes while talking about these WR's as "Super Bowl caliber".
More ****ing lies from the most disingenuous cock sucker on CP.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2023, 01:45 PM   #10202
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

PMII has allowed his offense to go to hell in a handbasket. He's still amazing, no doubt about it, but between his misassigned outburst and his crap WRs still whining about their mistakes, he needs to crash the WR meeting and tell them if anybody complains again they won't get the opportunity to catch a ball.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2023, 01:46 PM   #10203
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Had to put that moron on ignore. First time I've used that function too.

It's a waste of time discussing anything with his lying ass. He's still chastising Veach for not making Mahomes cheap every year bc of his contract
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2023, 02:06 PM   #10204
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Had to put that moron on ignore. First time I've used that function too.

It's a waste of time discussing anything with his lying ass. He's still chastising Veach for not making Mahomes cheap every year bc of his contract
I would tap out too if I had the reeruned WR takes you came up with.

MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2023, 02:10 PM   #10205
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Hey OKchiefs, are you just going to be the passive aggressive little pussy that you are downvoting with no rebuttal?

Please tell me exactly who has said what he claims?

Last edited by staylor26; 12-16-2023 at 02:35 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2023, 02:14 PM   #10206
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I would tap out too if I had the reeruned WR takes you came up with.

No one taps out against you. One cannot tap out against a fatass who is a complete joke.
penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2023, 02:57 PM   #10207
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Watch the ridiculous WR plays and catches in the Vikings/Cincy game compared to the dumpster fire Chiefs WR room that Veach assembled this season.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2023, 03:05 PM   #10208
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Watch the ridiculous WR plays and catches in the Vikings/Cincy game compared to the dumpster fire Chiefs WR room that Veach assembled this season.
Yeah, it's sickening isn't it.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2023, 04:19 PM   #10209
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
PMII has allowed his offense to go to hell in a handbasket. He's still amazing, no doubt about it, but between his misassigned outburst and his crap WRs still whining about their mistakes, he needs to crash the WR meeting and tell them if anybody complains again they won't get the opportunity to catch a ball.
lol

This isn’t franchise mode on Madden. What kind of fantasy world do you live in that you think that shit would somehow improve things? Threatening the livelihood of grown men? Did you learn leadership and coaching tactics in the ‘40s or some bullshit?

I totally believe Toney needs to be held accountable but holy shit you have no idea how that’s done apparently.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-16-2023, 04:23 PM   #10210
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Hey OKchiefs, are you just going to be the passive aggressive little pussy that you are downvoting with no rebuttal?

Please tell me exactly who has said what he claims?
MahomesMagic might be an okcchiefs mult bc he's doing the same shit to me.

Downvoting my posts in other threads bc I won't engage him anymore
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2023, 04:43 PM   #10211
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
lol

This isn’t franchise mode on Madden. What kind of fantasy world do you live in that you think that shit would somehow improve things? Threatening the livelihood of grown men? Did you learn leadership and coaching tactics in the ‘40s or some bullshit?

I totally believe Toney needs to be held accountable but holy shit you have no idea how that’s done apparently.
So you support what he's doing now, running around on the sideline and screaming at the officials when they actually made the right call?

If not, tell me how he should be doing it?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2023, 10:51 PM   #10212
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Fire Veach and hire this man immediately!

A hypothetical NFL organization would pay Skyy Moore to use his SB ring in a marketing campaign. lmfao I love when CP acts like a spurned high school love interest.
I didn't say NFL team, I said XFL/USFL team would possibly use him as marketing, IF HE EVEN MADE THE TEAM.

Reading is fun, and fundamental, so I am sorry that you are not having a good time.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-17-2023, 12:37 AM   #10213
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
MahomesMagic might be an okcchiefs mult bc he's doing the same shit to me.

Downvoting my posts in other threads bc I won't engage him anymore
Not a mult and I don’t recall downvoting you at all, you’re not a disrespectful POS like Staylor.
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-17-2023, 12:42 PM   #10214
In Search of a Life

Bring him in for a look?
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-17-2023, 01:25 PM   #10215
In Search of a Life

Well Rice just broke the chiefs receiving touchdown record
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.