Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2023, 07:31 PM   #10186
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
So we are required to keep players we drafted even if they could be replaced with guys off another team's practice squad?

My point is let him come to camp next year and if there is nothing better than what he showed this year he shouldn't get a roster spot.

How is that not realistic?
CEH….
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2023, 07:27 AM   #10187
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
If Toney is your number 4wr next year, and I guess Moore is 5, we might be ok
Sorry, but Skyy Moore doesn't belong in the NFL. If he is on the team next year, we know Veach can't admit he made a mistake. I had hope when we didn't pick up Clyde's 5th year option, but not trading at the deadline for a veteran receiver soured me on Veach being different from most egotistical GMs.

Veach has wasted a year of Prime Mahomes. If we do anything in the playoffs, it will be because Mahomes dragged us on his back.

The defense has even started to look shaky. Hopefully, Bolton and Tranquil play.

If Skyy Moore tried out for one of the XFL/USFL teams, there are only two reasons he would probably make it. 1. They literally just need bodies, and 2. The team he signs with wants to use his SB ring as a marketing ploy.

I hated Moore from the start, however I let myself be talked into how good he was going to be by some person on this board who bullies people when they don't agree with him.

I hope Skyy Moore never plays another snap of football after this season. But, he will, and probably for the Chiefs, because Veach won't admit his mistake, and Reid has softened to the point of letting his receivers **** his team over, and he still praises them in his pressers
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2023, 08:06 AM   #10188
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
CEH….
CEH is slightly different because first round picks have a fully guaranteed salary. Skyy Moore however doesn't so we should boot his ass to the CFL.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 12-16-2023, 08:09 AM   #10189
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
Sorry, but Skyy Moore doesn't belong in the NFL. If he is on the team next year, we know Veach can't admit he made a mistake. I had hope when we didn't pick up Clyde's 5th year option, but not trading at the deadline for a veteran receiver soured me on Veach being different from most egotistical GMs.

Veach has wasted a year of Prime Mahomes. If we do anything in the playoffs, it will be because Mahomes dragged us on his back.

The defense has even started to look shaky. Hopefully, Bolton and Tranquil play.

If Skyy Moore tried out for one of the XFL/USFL teams, there are only two reasons he would probably make it. 1. They literally just need bodies, and 2. The team he signs with wants to use his SB ring as a marketing ploy.

I hated Moore from the start, however I let myself be talked into how good he was going to be by some person on this board who bullies people when they don't agree with him.

I hope Skyy Moore never plays another snap of football after this season. But, he will, and probably for the Chiefs, because Veach won't admit his mistake, and Reid has softened to the point of letting his receivers **** his team over, and he still praises them in his pressers
Fire Veach and hire this man immediately!

A hypothetical NFL organization would pay Skyy Moore to use his SB ring in a marketing campaign. lmfao I love when CP acts like a spurned high school love interest.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-16-2023, 08:26 AM   #10190
MVP

Quote:

You're arguing the wrong point, from the wrong perspective, with the wrong person.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2023, 08:48 AM   #10191
Consuming CP souls

Quote:

Just stop. He'll be on the roster next year, so stop crying about it
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2023, 10:37 AM   #10192
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
Just stop. He'll be on the roster next year, so stop crying about it
Think he will have to show some improvement. Hard to keep him as a 5th or 6th wideout when he does not significantly help special teams.
Shields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-16-2023, 11:55 AM   #10193
In Search of a Life

ZERO ****ING ACCOUNTABILITY!!

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-16-2023, 12:39 PM   #10194
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Someone better order a code red on Toney before the playoffs.

Hopefully he just injures himself again because he doesn't belong on the field.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2023, 12:43 PM   #10195
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post

Typical.. Patrick enabling him didn't help.. Needs an ass chewing in the worst way..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2023, 12:51 PM   #10196
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2023, 01:09 PM   #10197
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
CP- Mahomes has to be better.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2023, 01:25 PM   #10198
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
CP- Mahomes has to be better.
He does. Deal with it. Both can be true. You do realize that right?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2023, 01:33 PM   #10199
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
He does. Deal with it. Both can be true. You do realize that right?
Sure, when an offense is as broken as ours everyone can be better.

The issue here is that the same crew constantly berates Mahomes while talking about these WR's as "Super Bowl caliber".
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2023, 01:37 PM   #10200
MVP

Quote:
Sure, when an offense is as broken as ours everyone can be better.

The issue here is that the same crew constantly berates Mahomes while talking about these WR's as "Super Bowl caliber".
****ing NOBODY has said this, not in many, many months.

And nobody has BERATED Mahomes.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.