Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2023, 01:48 PM   #10171
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
While I agree that the neither the WR coach, nor the OC, nor the HC, nor the owner can catch the ball for the WRs, I do think they can apply pressure to the WRs, let's say "incentivize", to get back to good fundamental football. Sure a drop is going to happen to every WR, but the pace our WRs are dropping passes suggests they've become undisciplined, and the team's leadership can remind them that the lack of discipline on their part comes at a price for them.
To me most of the drops can be attributed to lack of ball skills. MVS, Toney and Sky are not good at getting their hands in a good position to catch a ball on some occasions not everytime They also are bad at contested catches. That individual skill is not going to improve in season, it is not something an OC can work on in season. Besides it really is a skill you continue to improve upon and all these guys were also here last year.

Diference is those guys used lightly, on clutch plays. Mahomes had a healthy Kelce and sure handed JuJu to keep drives a live. That is not there right now.
Shields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-15-2023, 02:11 PM   #10172
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Justyn Ross will have a TD this week
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 02:12 PM   #10173
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Justyn Ross will have a TD this week
Justyn Ross will get like 2 snaps this week
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2023, 02:15 PM   #10174
The pizza king of kansas

Justin Ross when playing the chiefs are 6-1
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2023, 02:25 PM   #10175
In Search of a Life

Uhhhhh….. Justyn Ross is out this week
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-15-2023, 02:28 PM   #10176
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shields68 View Post
To me most of the drops can be attributed to lack of ball skills. MVS, Toney and Sky are not good at getting their hands in a good position to catch a ball on some occasions not everytime They also are bad at contested catches. That individual skill is not going to improve in season, it is not something an OC can work on in season. Besides it really is a skill you continue to improve upon and all these guys were also here last year.

Diference is those guys used lightly, on clutch plays. Mahomes had a healthy Kelce and sure handed JuJu to keep drives a live. That is not there right now.
MVS 100% has always had below average ball skills, even in his time at Green Bay. Always a guy who could get open, especially deep passes but you would hold your breathe until he actually caught the ball and reeled it in. I think MVS has actually exceeded our expectations up until this year with how he played last season and specifically the playoffs. MVS looks to me he has reverted to his old self and you hope that you get the best version out of him for a few weeks in playoffs when it matters the most.

Skyy's ball skills are interesting since I would say that was one of his + attributes coming out of Western Michigan. It just seems now that the windows have gotten tighter, Skyy isn't able to pluck the ball out of the air or high point passes. Skyy isn't comfortable with the coverage overall being
tighter. He's had a few chances of making some big plays in some big moments but he won't attack the ball in the air. I think some of this has to do with confidence.

Toney's collapse in receiving productivity and ball skills has me baffled. For the life of me I cannot understand or fathom why Toney has eroded into a somewhat used gadget player. Whether you look at his career at Florida, his brief history with the Giants, or his first season with the Chiefs, Toney has always been a productive and dangerous weapon. Even though he wasn't really healthy with the Chiefs last season, you saw glimpses of the elite athleticism, especially his game against the Jags. I 100% thought he was going to have a monster season with the Chiefs this year and be the #1 receiver by a significant margin.

Now he seems lost and with zero confidence- take his dropped 5 yard pass vs the Bills. Inexcusable for a high school receiver, let alone a guy who has dominated every level of football he has played at. I would argue the entire group minus Rice and Watson seem to have zero confidence. I do believe a position coach can effect how you feel about your game. Need to somehow correct that, this group is playing way below their ability.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 02:47 PM   #10177
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Idk, still love the talent but he may be directly responsible for 2 losses. Pretty hard for a WR who has played as little as he has to do that.
Not as much as a WR but in the backfield like they did vs the Bills. He had some good runs and he's most dangerous in the open field. If Patrick sees those safeties drop he should immediately look to Toney in the flat.

Toney will destroy a LB or DB. It's easy money. 5 free yards minimum
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2023, 02:52 PM   #10178
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Not as much as a WR but in the backfield like they did vs the Bills. He had some good runs and he's most dangerous in the open field. If Patrick sees those safeties drop he should immediately look to Toney in the flat.

Toney will destroy a LB or DB. It's easy money. 5 free yards minimum
If Toney is your number 4wr next year, and I guess Moore is 5, we might be ok
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2023, 04:03 PM   #10179
MVP

Funny how the fans and beat reporters think they have some novel ideas on how to practice better and what coaching should be done.

I figure the team will try to play better overall, and don't need to be annoyed by all these helpful and innovative concepts from the beat reporters and Chiefs fan twitterati.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 04:07 PM   #10180
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shields68 View Post

Bad at contested catches?

How many contested catch throws does Mahomes even attempt? Mahomes makes a lot of tight window throws but not many contested catch throws.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-15-2023, 04:08 PM   #10181
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
If Toney is your number 4wr next year, and I guess Moore is 5, we might be ok
How about replace Moore with an NFL quality player?

Why keep doing this?
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2023, 04:23 PM   #10182
MVP

Quote:
No there's absolutely not. As soon as Mahomes looks upfield all three go that way. If he throws it WHEN he threw it, but back to Toney, he walks in.

It was a nice play design.
Plus Toney will ,most likely make on guy miss. Especially in that kind of open space.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-15-2023, 04:52 PM   #10183
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
How about replace Moore with an NFL quality player?

Why keep doing this?
Because they're not going to cut him.

I mean why be unrealistic?
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2023, 04:54 PM   #10184
Generational Player

Quote:
Because they're not going to cut him.

I mean why be unrealistic?
So we are required to keep players we drafted even if they could be replaced with guys off another team's practice squad?

My point is let him come to camp next year and if there is nothing better than what he showed this year he shouldn't get a roster spot.

How is that not realistic?
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2023, 05:00 PM   #10185
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
So we are required to keep players we drafted even if they could be replaced with guys off another team's practice squad?

My point is let him come to camp next year and if there is nothing better than what he showed this year he shouldn't get a roster spot.

How is that not realistic?
Dude you keep arguing with me like I'm in charge.

I don't even have Veach's phone number to give you so that you can bitch to him.

I doubt they're going to cut a second round pick after two years. I doubt it. But I have zero control over the situation.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote