Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2023, 10:59 AM   #9676
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Add McKinnon to this list too. This is why they need a youth movement.

They need to do what the Packers did last Spring and draft weapons throughout the draft.
The Chiefs need instant impact weapons next season... the draft alone isn't going to produce that.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2023, 10:59 AM   #9677
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Yeah, but they were still making deep playoff runs, the luck just didn’t fall for them to win for 10 years.

They played in 17 playoff games from 2005-2013.
It happened. It happens. It's happening again.

You really see it in Kelce, because he's the oldest.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2023, 11:00 AM   #9678
Generational Player

Quote:
Add McKinnon to this list too. This is why they need a youth movement.

They need to do what the Packers did last Spring and draft weapons throughout the draft.
They need to add veterans that know how to play too. Minimum 2 viable vets that do something useful and can show younger plays how to be pros.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2023, 11:01 AM   #9679
In Search of a Life

I know people are gonna hate hearing this but I dont think it’s as left field as we want to think. I do wonder how many years Andy has left in him. I still think people are falling asleep to how much his priorities may chance once Britt is released from jail.

Because at that point he may be losing Kelce. And after that it may be a long grind to stay dominant. So why manage the cap for 5 years from now? While we have kelce and we certainly have Reid let’s send kelce off with a juggernaut team and send him off in style. I think Travis has reached that point in his career where he makes that an ultimatum.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2023, 11:04 AM   #9680
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
I'm on the O.City bandwagon of do whatever it takes to get Brandon Aiyuk on this team in the offseason. Him and Rice would be a killer combo.
They picked up his 5th year option in the off-season. $14 million for Aiyuk next year is a steal. Just don't see why they would trade him and not try to just keep him one more year.

It would be hard to pass on this WR class as well. Don't think we've seen such a strong class of WR's in a few years. It makes this years class look pathetic in comparison.

If they could get a solid vet and draft one of those talented WR's we'll be in business.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2023, 11:06 AM   #9681
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I know people are gonna hate hearing this but I dont think it’s as left field as we want to think. I do wonder how many years Andy has left in him. I still think people are falling asleep to how much his priorities may chance once Britt is released from jail.

Because at that point he may be losing Kelce. And after that it may be a long grind to get back to relevance. So why manage the cap for 5 years from now? While we have kelce and we certainly have Reid let’s send kelce off with a juggernaut team and send him off in style. I think Travis has reached that point in his career where he makes that an ultimatum.

You don’t just replace unicorns like Kelce. Load up and play to win next year.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2023, 11:09 AM   #9682
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
You don’t just replace unicorns like Kelce. Load up and play to win next year.
Yes. And with Wanya settling in at LT, the Chiefs running game could be better than ever next season.

This could be an incredibly strong offense if we get WR fixed.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2023, 11:10 AM   #9683
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
They need to add veterans that know how to play too. Minimum 2 viable vets that do something useful and can show younger plays how to be pros.
I agree. I think Rice in year 2 is gonna be a stud. He's got star potential. Ideally I'd like to get Calvin Ridley but Mike Evans and Michael Pittman look good. Mooney is an option as well.

Get a stabilizing vet like Juju in here and have your 1st rd WR be WR3.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2023, 11:15 AM   #9684
Generational Player

Quote:
I agree. I think Rice in year 2 is gonna be a stud. He's got star potential. Ideally I'd like to get Calvin Ridley but Mike Evans and Michael Pittman look good. Mooney is an option as well.

Get a stabilizing vet like Juju in here and have your 1st rd WR be WR3.

A vet chain mover like Pittman and then grab a vertical threat ring chaser that will take a discount to play with Mahomes. Then just keep pouring on WRs and TEs in the draft who are natural football players and the Fear of the Chiefs is back.
Old 12-11-2023, 11:19 AM   #9685
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
A vet chain mover like Pittman and then grab a vertical threat ring chaser that will take a discount to play with Mahomes. Then just keep pouring on WRs and TEs in the draft who are natural football players and the Fear of the Chiefs is back.
So much this. Then go scorched earth. Make the defense "good enough." Championship/s!
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 12-11-2023, 11:23 AM   #9686
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
So much this. Then go scorched earth. Make the defense "good enough." Championship/s!
Offer Jones $$$ but if he doesn't take it just sign Sneed and everything else goes into rebuilding the Death Star.

Do it right and Mahomes might break all the records ever next year.

Just crush people, no mercy.
Old 12-11-2023, 11:30 AM   #9687
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Offer Jones $$$ but if he doesn't take it just sign Sneed and everything else goes into rebuilding the Death Star.

Do it right and Mahomes might break all the records ever next year.

Just crush people, no mercy.
Exactly! Except I don't really care about C.J. In fact, if I had my choice I wouldn't bring him back after he sat out and showed his ass this year, which hurt the chances of bringing in a Vet WR who would have helped. I'm all in on giving the best QB on the planet weapons EVERY damn year!
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 12-11-2023, 11:40 AM   #9688
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
I'm all in on giving the best QB on the planet weapons EVERY damn year!
Veach has repeatedly said this is a priority which is why it is so unfathomable that they would actually go into a season with MVS/Skyy/Toney at the top of their WR depth chart.

The Chris Jones contract situation didn't prevent Veach from going out and making Taylor the second highest paid RT in football... he made the strategic decision to not significantly address the WR position and now it is a dumpster fire.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2023, 11:42 AM   #9689
MVP

Hardman is useful for no more than he'll cost. If he hasn't gone injury prone
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-11-2023, 11:43 AM   #9690
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Veach has repeatedly said this is a priority which is why it is so unfathomable that they would actually go into a season with MVS/Skyy/Toney at the top of their WR depth chart.

The Chris Jones contract situation didn't prevent Veach from going out and making Taylor the second highest paid RT in football... he made the strategic decision to not significantly address the WR position and now it is a dumpster fire.
And then you’d be bitching that he didn’t protect Mahomes. Going into the draft with question marks at both tackle spots would be monumentally stupid.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.