Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2023, 03:36 PM   #9061
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
Toney is a bigger disappointment than Skyy
At least he has injuries as an excuse.

Skyy can only use shortness and no talent as his excuse.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2023, 03:37 PM   #9062
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
The 49ers literally did this the entire game on Sunday.

They have Deebo Samuel and Christian Mccaffrey so sure.

But the difference is they also have guys challenging down the field.

We don't so we need to wonder why Rice can't be an answer for an offense like ours that unlike the 49ers is bereft of quality weapons and quantity.

We need SOMEONE to run a route past 10 yards and catch the ball because there is no space right now on the field. Every defense is creeping up, even shell teams.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2023, 03:39 PM   #9063
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I don't think it was as much on either. Packers knew the play pre-snap and adjusted to make the pick.

Tip your cap
Based on the alignment, Mahomes shouldn't have changed the play. It should have been and RPO give to Pacheco. I don't think Pat will make the mistake again.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2023, 03:42 PM   #9064
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
At least he has injuries as an excuse.

Skyy can only use shortness and no talent as his excuse.
To me the craziest thing about this season is that Skyy Moore followed Patrick around all off-season. He had throwing sessions with him and worked with him at the facility. Even went to his house to throw on his field....and yet he is still this bad and has no chemistry or trust with Patrick.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2023, 03:47 PM   #9065
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post

This cannot be how you use your #1 receiver.
I understand we have a hall of fame coach, we should count our blessings he's continuing to coach our team. But..... he knows our WR's are shit. The only one showing any kind of promise is still not getting the reps and targets he should be getting. No idea if it will make a difference or not but I know its our best option.

Can anyone tell me why Reid is not getting him more snaps and targets? Has the question been asked of Andy?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2023, 03:48 PM   #9066
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
They have Deebo Samuel and Christian Mccaffrey so sure.

But the difference is they also have guys challenging down the field.

We don't so we need to wonder why Rice can't be an answer for an offense like ours that unlike the 49ers is bereft of quality weapons and quantity.

We need SOMEONE to run a route past 10 yards and catch the ball because there is no space right now on the field. Every defense is creeping up, even shell teams.
Nope Eagles played cover 2 to stop the deep pass and we have seen cover 2 a lot this year even with our WR problems. I even posted a pic of it for you.

The Chiefs may have problems at WR but the Eagles secondary is a bigger problem. They can't tackle or cover. They're that bad. Watch the 49ers game and look how many times they missed tackles.

The Chiefs WR's were wide ****ing open against that secondary. I pray to God we see that team in the SB bc that secondary is way worse than our WR's. It would be a blessing.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	125B7322-75F7-493B-A333-CF225CB43A5B.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	126810  
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2023, 03:50 PM   #9067
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
To me the craziest thing about this season is that Skyy Moore followed Patrick around all off-season. He had throwing sessions with him and worked with him at the facility. Even went to his house to throw on his field....and yet he is still this bad and has no chemistry or trust with Patrick.
There is no logical reason for why Skyy Moore continues to get 40+ snaps a game.

He literally turns Mahomes into Casshole when a pass is thrown his way… Mahomes 52.1 QB rating when targeting Skyy.

It has to stop.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2023, 03:53 PM   #9068
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Nope Eagles played cover 2 to stop the deep pass and we have seen cover 2 a lot this year even with our WR problems. I even posted a pic of it for you.

The Chiefs may have problems at WR but the Eagles secondary is a bigger problem. They can't tackle or cover. They're that bad. Watch the 49ers game and look how many times they missed tackles.

The Chiefs WR's were wide ****ing open against that secondary. I pray to God we see that team in the SB bc that secondary is way worse than our WR's. It would be a blessing.
Yeah, I'm fairly confident we beat the Eagles if we play them again.

It's the Dolphins out of the AFC that I'm worried about and probably SF or even Dallas out of the NFC.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2023, 03:54 PM   #9069
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
There is no logical reason for why Skyy Moore continues to get 40+ snaps a game.

He literally turns Mahomes into Casshole when a pass is thrown his way… Mahomes 52.1 QB rating when targeting Skyy.

It has to stop.
Cassel throwing lefthanded could probably manage a 52.1 passer rating.

It's staggering how poorly this offense works when it's trying to use Moore. They just have to pull the plug on that experiment. As you noted, there's simply no evidence in 30+ NFL games that it's going to work at this point.

He's not an NFL caliber receiver.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 03:56 PM   #9070
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
I really don't give a flying **** that one bad play wasn't Skyy Moore's fault (I don't know if it was or wasn't). I'm more concerned with the other 43 snaps he had where he came up with 5 ****ing yards. If there's any other receiver in modern NFL history that's had his production from the 60+% of snaps per game with an elite QB then I'd love to hear how their career went. He's a turd sandwich.
We know you have know idea how American football is played, on your other question off the top of my head you should look up the career trajectory of Jordy Nelson...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 04:00 PM   #9071
In Search of a Life

Quote:

It has to stop.
I need to check the All-22, but he is a good blocker and we did run it 23 times, not including Mahomes scramble on Sunday. I'm guessing he's in the slot on many of those, but not sure. Hopefully Ritchie will start getting more and more of the slot snaps, especially on passing downs, as Rice continues to get more outside.
Old 12-05-2023, 04:06 PM   #9072
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
I need to check the All-22, but he is a good blocker and we did run it 23 times, not including Mahomes scramble on Sunday. I'm guessing he's in the slot on many of those, but not sure. Hopefully Ritchie will start getting more and more of the slot snaps, especially on passing downs, as Rice continues to get more outside.
He's not big enough to be a good blocker and that doesn't justify him getting as many snaps as he is w such little production in the receiving department.

I said it before and I'll say it again, he makes Pringle and Robinson look like HOFers.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 04:30 PM   #9073
Going home eventually

Quote:

It has to stop.
It won't stop. It would have happened by now. MVS should have stopped but his pay check is too high.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2023, 04:31 PM   #9074
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, I'm fairly confident we beat the Eagles if we play them again.

It's the Dolphins out of the AFC that I'm worried about and probably SF or even Dallas out of the NFC.
Until Tua proves he can win it on a cold, Buffalo night in January, I just don’t buy Miami as a legitimate threat. He’s shown to have an Alexian ceiling so far.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2023, 04:32 PM   #9075
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
We know you have know idea how American football is played, on your other question off the top of my head you should look up the career trajectory of Jordy Nelson...
I know that I have a bit more of a clue in how American football is played considering I'm not the one week after week calling out Mahomes whilst defending the shitty WRs. And even though I didn't know what a QB was back in 2009, just from looking at a few data sets I can see that your Jordy Nelson example is absolutely terrible, as I would have expected from a reerun like you.

In Nelson's 2nd season in 2009, a year before he put up respectable numbers, he had two 1k+ receivers ahead of him along with a third guy who had way more yards than him. He would be looking at 40% of snaps tops in that season and averaged 14.5 yards per game. Compare that to Skyy Moore who has had perhaps double the snaps that Nelson did in 2009 and yet averages 11.4 yards per game.

A dumbass suggestion from a dumbass joke of a poster.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.