Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2023, 03:09 PM   #9046
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie aguiar View Post
More confirmation the pick was on Mahomes not Moore

I really hope this is true. Because I have a lot more faith in Mahomes fixing his shit than Skyy.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2023, 03:12 PM   #9047
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I still don't understand the rotation bullshit.

Rice/Pacheco/Kelce with some Toney and the occasional Watson deep shot thrown in.

This whole "spread it around" shit is for the birds.
You ever have a Madden game and do franchise mode?

Once you pump about 1,800 yards into a receiver, you really can't boost his stats anymore. He's gonna improve the same amount that season as he would if he ended up with 2,500.

This feels like a season where I draft 3 rookie WRs and feel compelled to goose all their stats so I can game the system and juice my rookies rankings going forward. Oh sure, I'm throwing to shitty guys more, but I'm good so I'll make it work. And then my young guys will be better....

Andy - it ain't Madden, my guy. Maybe just throw the best 3 guys out on the field and get the football to them somehow?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2023, 03:15 PM   #9048
In Search of a Life

Yeah, the spread it around shit never made sense to me.

It's why I'd have kept Tyreek. But that's water under the bridge.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2023, 03:16 PM   #9049
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

This cannot be how you use your #1 receiver.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2023, 03:16 PM   #9050
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie aguiar View Post
More confirmation the pick was on Mahomes not Moore

I don't think it was as much on either. Packers knew the play pre-snap and adjusted to make the pick.

Tip your cap
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2023, 03:17 PM   #9051
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I really hope this is true. Because I have a lot more faith in Mahomes fixing his shit than Skyy.
There's not really any other explanation. As I said in the Gameday thread, I just don't think Mahomes saw the defender get over the top. That play works better if the Dback isn't 4-5 yards off the slot and gets rubbed easily. That should have been the pre-snap read and shouldn't have been changed from the original RPO and should have been given to Pacheco on first down. As the video states, it appears Skyy actually got an option type route right for once.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2023, 03:19 PM   #9052
The man you could post like.

Bears are actually looking at Bieniemy to be their next HC.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2023, 03:19 PM   #9053
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I don't think it was as much on either. Packers knew the play pre-snap and adjusted to make the pick.

Tip your cap
Eh.

Moore made the sight adjustment, Mahomes didn't.

They knew A play, but that doesn't mean it had to remain THE play. If the drawback of Andy's Complicated Scheme is that it takes a year to understand, there should at least be a benefit to it. And in theory that benefit is that you have choice routes that allow you to adjust on the fly to complete these short passes even if/when the initial look gets sniffed out.

If Mahomes makes the throw that Moore thought he was going to make (and in fact, the throw that it surely appears he should've made), it's a complete pass.

I think there's definitely blame to hand out here.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2023, 03:21 PM   #9054
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Bears are actually looking at Bieniemy to be their next HC.
They should.

They will be adding a young QB and EB already showed competence with Sam Howell as his QB.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2023, 03:22 PM   #9055
Veteran

I really don't give a flying **** that one bad play wasn't Skyy Moore's fault (I don't know if it was or wasn't). I'm more concerned with the other 43 snaps he had where he came up with 5 ****ing yards. If there's any other receiver in modern NFL history that's had his production from the 60+% of snaps per game with an elite QB then I'd love to hear how their career went. He's a turd sandwich.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 12-05-2023, 03:29 PM   #9056
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post

This cannot be how you use your #1 receiver.
The 49ers literally did this the entire game on Sunday.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	551BDD8A-DE08-446F-8CF9-B237C64B2BFE.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	126808  
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2023, 03:31 PM   #9057
Consuming CP souls

Toney is a bigger disappointment than Skyy
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2023, 03:33 PM   #9058
In Search of a Life

Quote:
What does that matter?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2023, 03:34 PM   #9059
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Huh. 5/8 of the completions to Rashee Rice were behind the LOS. 49ers only attempted 3 passes behind the LOS all day. They actually are completely different things.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2023, 03:35 PM   #9060
Andy Reid Supporter

DJ has been harping on Mahomes making some mistakes. I tend to agree. This was the 2nd play in Kings video with Rice wide open. He had the DB beat pretty good but it appears Mahomes lead the ball too far in front of him. Should have been an easy completion.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	8B8B0FBB-73C6-4CC9-93BE-1BD229B8B6FA.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	126809