Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-28-2024, 07:35 AM  
Veteran

Let's talk about the Ravens (2024 Kickoff Edition)

We're past the 53 man cut-down, both our rosters are for the most part set in stone. It's time to talk real football.

Ravens lost a few players on defense this offseason, but acquired Henry. LJ has been talking big about how much weight he's lost this offseason to be faster than ever, I suppose. Don't know much about their draft, but the Ravens traditionally draft well so I'll assume the same this year.

We're likely down Hollywood Brown, but no other major injuries.

What say you, CP?

Last edited by Bl00dyBizkitz; 08-28-2024 at 07:48 AM..
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 11:43 AM   #76
Going home eventually

WE ARE GOING TO BEAT THEIR ASS! THAT'S THE PLAN!
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:46 AM   #77
Starter

Chiefs have lead by double digits every game against the ravens since Mahomes took over. Most games are not as close as the final score due to garbage time points.

It took a CEH fumble and the Chiefs defense playing at an historically bad level for the ravens to get the 1 victory in the series.

I expect more of the same.
Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:14 PM   #78
In Search of a Life

Glad to see JuJu back, he will thrive in this intermediate routes while Rice and Worthy go beast mode
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 12:51 PM   #79
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I'm overly excited about the start of this season. Not sure I've felt this way since '19, if ever.

Gonna have Lamar taking a shit break by the early 4th QTR.
Me too. I'm the biggest football and chiefs nerd you'll ever meet and I get so damn stoked for football, but this year it's on a whole new level. I think part of it is the potential this team has, but I think another major factor is I'm excited to see some speed and deep balls on offense again. Last year's defense was amazing, but nothing is more fun that watching Patrick sling it all over the field.

Also, the 12 team college playoff is exciting too.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 01:15 PM   #80
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Andrews is hurt, some talk he won't play.
I wonder if his car accident had anything to do with it?
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 02:01 PM   #81
Pepsi, cheeburger, chip

How’s the Ravens defense stack this year vs last?
Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.
Old Today, 02:49 PM   #82
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.