Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-14-2024, 10:17 AM  
In Search of a Life

**** you Charvarius Ward!

This deserves it's own thread.

Ward during media week:

Kelce's response:

"You like it over there, huh? That shit's better on the other side, huh?"

**** this ungrateful shitbag. We got you a SB and got you paid pussy.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 10:15 AM   #76
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
That's because Ward isn't worth remembering, and the Niners drastically overpaid for him. Breeland was much more of a badass and made way more memorable plays.
Ward was really good in KC and is really good in SF. Acting like he’s JAG because he made some douchey comments looks dumb on you.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 10:22 AM   #77
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
I barely even remember Ward playing here. I remember Breeland more than Ward, and he was only here for 2 seasons.

Ward was a great deal for us. We got him from the Cowboys late in the season for peanuts and he came here and flourished. He wasn't shutdown like we have now with Sneed and McDuffie, but he was a definite upgrade.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 10:23 AM   #78
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by UteChief View Post
And Utah ain’t great!
Really?
I love Utah. Diverse state.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 10:24 AM   #79
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shag View Post
As someone who lived around the midwest for 40 years, you mother****ers have no idea what you're missing.
I've been a lot of places and honestly, my kids is what keeps me and my wife here. If not for that there are plenty of nicer places out there.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 10:31 AM   #80
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Ward was really good in KC and is really good in SF. Acting like he’s JAG because he made some douchey comments looks dumb on you.
He had the game sealing INT against NE in Mahomes first AFCCG had Ford lined up onsides.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 02-15-2024, 10:32 AM   #81
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I've been a lot of places and honestly, my kids is what keeps me and my wife here. If not for that there are plenty of nicer places out there.
I didn’t appreciate KC until after I left. I moved in 99 and the downtown area was much different then and was mostly a ghost-town after 5:00 on Friday. It’s a much better city than I remember it growing up. Every time I go back home I’m always reminded how nice people from KC are. Sure I like the warmer weather of Florida and all the fun things that go along with living here, but KC is a pretty effing cool city.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 10:39 AM   #82
Set it & forget it

LOL, that's f'n great!! Chav is an insult in England, haha.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 11:09 AM   #83
MVP

Quote:
When did I say he was JAG? I said there was nothing that memorable about him, which there isn't. He is nothing compared to the guys we have now. If he was on our current roster, he'd literally be the 4th guy on the depth chart. All I remember about him is he had no idea how to turn his head and defend a pass.

He's a solid corner, but not someone you'll remember like McDuffie and/or Sneed.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 12:10 PM   #84
What's up braj?

Quote:
When did I say he was JAG? I said there was nothing that memorable about him, which there isn't. He is nothing compared to the guys we have now. If he was on our current roster, he'd literally be the 4th guy on the depth chart. All I remember about him is he had no idea how to turn his head and defend a pass.

He's a solid corner, but not someone you'll remember like McDuffie and/or Sneed.
Arguably a Top 10 corner in the league isn't one of the three best on the Chiefs?

Your join date of August 2019 really says all we need to know about you.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 12:16 PM   #85
Ain't no relax!

Quote:

You say some really dumb shit sometimes.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 12:17 PM   #86
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan63 View Post
Even Tyreek has walked back the sh*t talk on the Chiefs. Ward should learn a lesson.
Tyreek lowkey wants to come back. He sees KC winning the most coveted trophy without him. But with that trade we got mcduffie, karlaftis, and rashee rice. I'm not sure we are the same defense without those 2. Maybe not far off but they are definitely impactful players.
Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-15-2024, 12:20 PM   #87
MVP

Quote:
Arguably a Top 10 corner in the league isn't one of the three best on the Chiefs?

Your join date of August 2019 really says all we need to know about you.
He would not be ahead of McDuffie, Sneed or Josh Williams on this team. If you think he would, I don't really know what to tell you. He might be as good as Williams, he is nowhere close to Sneed and Trent.

My join date has nothing to do with anything. I have been a fan of this team since I was 11 years old. You want to start taking weird, pointless personal shots over my opinion of a player who doesn't even play for this team anymore, be my guest. Have fun!
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-15-2024, 12:21 PM   #88
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
You say some really dumb shit sometimes.
Name me one memorable play from Ward. I'll wait.
Old 02-15-2024, 12:54 PM   #89
Supporter

Quote:
Name me one memorable play from Ward. I'll wait.

The first one that I thought of was his pick against the Steelers.

They ran a flea flicker, he went up caught the pass, came down with it one handed to keep the WR away from it
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 01:05 PM   #90
MVP

One thing is for sure, after Chiefs players spent a week at new Raiders building.

Chiefs front office better have architectural drawings of their new building by the summer to show the players, especially if tax vote passes in April.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote