Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2023, 12:03 PM   #8716
I'll be back.

Skyy is wide open for a bullet pass there to the outside. That's what he was expecting.

It's on Mahomes.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 12:07 PM   #8717
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie aguiar View Post
Here are Moore’s comments. It looks like they were trying to run a pick/screen play where Rice would get in the way of Moore’s guy and open up the fade. Moore sees the guy playing off the LOS and thinks it’s a back shoulder.

Based on that, it would suggest that there was a miscommunication but it was ultimately Mahomes that got the read wrong.

If there was a a designed pick in that pattern, it clearly wasn't going to work based on where Nixon was lined up. Moore saw it, PM didn't. At that point the only 'blame' you can put on Moore is perhaps not being a good enough DB. I still would've liked to have seen him pick that ball up a bit quicker and defend it, but if he turned his head looking down expecting a back shoulder throw, his line of sight likely isn't going to pick up a loft. That would also explain why it did seem to take him a heartbeat longer to realize it was going up and over.

Honestly, as you read/hear more, it all starts to make a lot of sense. And it does seem to fall on Mahomes for not reading the coverage correctly.

Which is to say, again, that PM hasn't been his usual self this year.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2023, 12:14 PM   #8718
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
It's not really a blame on anyone, the other guys get paid too.

It's been stated that they saw Mahomes mannerism and the DB knew the play, so he was in position to make the INT.

It was just good recognition and play.
Except that even had the DB not been there to make the play, it was still going to be an incompletion because Moore and Mahomes weren't on the same page.

And based on the respective comments, that appears to be Mahomes fault.

So yeah, I think there's probably someone to blame here. Because if Mahomes throws what Moore is expecting, it's a completion (and Moore's explanation for what he was expecting makes a ton of sense). Whereas if Moore runs the route that Mahomes is expecting, it's almost certainly still an incompletion.

One guy made the right sight adjustment. It wasn't Patrick Mahomes. I think that's about as good a cause for 'blame' as exists in this sport.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2023, 12:19 PM   #8719
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
... I just put blame where it belongs. On that pick, it's on Pat. Feel free to give any explanation why that pass was thrown?
It was the right read though I think he should have put it on his back shoulder vs the fade. But still a very bad route. Even if skyy was expecting back shoulder the route just doesn’t make much sense. Why the stutter step? Why open up that way? How can he lose the ball like that? Even a halfway decent route changes that to at the very least skyy playing defense on it.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2023, 12:21 PM   #8720
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Bitch about Mahomes all you want, but his performances this season are on the the WR core, period.

You cherry pick all the posts in this thread to reply to and hone in on any comment that you believe incorrectly puts too much blame on our WRs, especially Skyy Moore. You do this whilst tip toeing around the huge elephant in the room which is that they ****ing suck. And instead of addressing the elephant in the room you blog about how Mahomes needs to be better.

You are a bitch.

It's not just a WR problem, hasn't been all year. If you think Mahomes is playing great this year, you are delusional. He's playing good, but far from great. I can't explain why he made that throw on the pick and I can't explain why he didn't hit Pacheco on first and goal which appeared to be his primary read. Those two plays were huge mistakes, and as impactful as the mistakes made by our WR's. It's ok to say that, and I'm not panicking because its uncharacteristic of Mahomes. But yes, BITCH, he needs to be better too.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 12:28 PM   #8721
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
It was the right read though I think he should have put it on his back shoulder vs the fade. But still a very bad route. Even if skyy was expecting back shoulder the route just doesn’t make much sense. Why the stutter step? Why open up that way? How can he lose the ball like that? Even a halfway decent route changes that to at the very least skyy playing defense on it.
Why the stutter step? Because the Dback was over the top and you wouldn't continue to run towards them for a back shoulder throw. Mahomes lobbed it, if you are expecting a back shoulder, it's going to be a dart on the back shoulder. You aren't going to be able to pick up that ball easily. Let's say you are right and he should have hauled ass right at the DB and not stuttered. It's still a shitty throw and shitty decision by Mahomes, especially with the down and distance.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2023, 12:31 PM   #8722
Veteran

Quote:
It's not just a WR problem, hasn't been all year. If you think Mahomes is playing great this year, you are delusional. He's playing good, but far from great. I can't explain why he made that throw on the pick and I can't explain why he didn't hit Pacheco on first and goal which appeared to be his primary read. Those two plays were huge mistakes, and as impactful as the mistakes made by our WR's. It's ok to say that, and I'm not panicking because its uncharacteristic of Mahomes. But yes, BITCH, he needs to be better too.
you've proved my point. Can't bring yourself to say that Skyy Moore is shit. Just more Mahomes is off and needs to be better nonsense. Yeah let's hone in on one play where he doesn't see Pacheco whilst completely ignoring the handful of times that he has to hold onto the ball in the redzone because he goes through his progressions and sees that none of his WRs are free, despite Kelce being double teamed. I guess that's on Mahomes as well, he needs to just do better.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 12:45 PM   #8723
I'll be back.

Richie James had four ****ing snaps?

They gotta make a switch at some point.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2023, 12:50 PM   #8724
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Richie James had four ****ing snaps?

They gotta make a switch at some point.
Skyy Moore is being "developed".
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2023, 12:52 PM   #8725
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Mahomes isn’t close to his best. Some of that is between the ears. But he has excuses for a lot it. He, like kelce, is a symptom of consistently poor WR play. Unlike other QBs he’s largely on his own - he doesn’t have WRs who can make up for his mistakes and he doesn’t have a bailout when he doesn’t like what he sees. And that’s created a few bad habits which are probably a combo of mistrust, apprehension, pressing, and frustration.

Lots of people to blame. But the WRs are the root of many of our issues.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2023, 12:54 PM   #8726
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Has Pat been great this year. No, he certainly hasn't been great. But, put ANY top 5 NFL QB on this Team, and please, attempt to convince me that they could provide better results than what we are currently getting with this group of receivers that starts Skyy ****ing Moore in your lineup.

Thanks. I'll hang up and listen off the air.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 12:58 PM   #8727
Hello

The only way we'll upgrade the wr position at this point is if Skyy Moore blows his knee out and it forces Andy to play someone else. Which he won't. He'll just overcompensate with even more reeruned tricky gadget plays that go nowhere.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2023, 01:01 PM   #8728
MVP

IowaHawkeyeChiefs is 100% correct in this thread. I tried to say the same thing when it happened in the GD thread.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-04-2023, 01:04 PM   #8729
Starter

I don't normally like to hate on Chiefs players, so I'll take a more collective approach here. I absolutely despise this wide reciever room (other than Rashee Rice)

They could all **** off next season sans Rashee and I wouldn't bat an eye-lid. They ALL need replacing next year.
BenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 12-04-2023, 01:06 PM   #8730
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenoniBenko View Post
I don't normally like to hate on Chiefs players, so I'll take a more collective approach here. I absolutely despise this wide reciever room (other than Rashee Rice)

They could all **** off next season sans Rashee and I wouldn't bat an eye-lid. They ALL need replacing next year.
Jist what are you trying to say here???
TEX has disabled reputation